Common Admission Test is the entrance test conducted by national premier Indian Institutes of Management. The exam is handled by 20 IIMs on rotational basis. An analysis of past year papers helps in determining syllabus of IIM CAT. Candidates who want to pursue a career in Management target cracking CAT in their top priority list to get admission in 2 year PGDM professional courses and doctoral programmes.
What is the best way to learn about CAT Exam?
It would not be incorrect to say that solving previous year question papers is probably the most easy way to get to know everything about an entrance exam. Toppers suggest that solving as many previous year question papers lets you observe the exam pattern followed, number of questions, time allotted, instructions and maximum marks. Apart from the general information, question paper gives you an insight of the level of the questions asked. For instance, you can also find whether the questions from all the section are of advance level or moderate level. Sometimes, if a little more attention is paid, you can also study about which topics are covered by IIM to frame the paper and which topics are excluded. This is a better way to know which topics are not worth covering or paying extra efforts. So at the end you will have what to study and what not to study?
Where to find previous year question papers?
Internet has made it possible to obtain CAT solved question papers from various sources. You can either download the papers from Aglasem or order books from online book selling platforms or even take mock tests online. It would be better that you solve the last 10 year question papers. Do not rely on the stale news. It may be possible that the exam pattern was different at that time. So ensure that you buy the fresh lot.
CAT Exam Previous Year Question Papers with Answers
- CAT 2019 Question Paper
- CAT 2018 Question Paper with Answers
- CAT 2017 Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- CAT 2016 Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- CAT 2015 Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- CAT 2014 Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- CAT 2013 Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- CAT 2012 Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- CAT 2011 Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- CAT 2010 Previous Year Question Paper with Answers
- CAT 2009 Previous Year Question Paper with Answers