University of Delhi (DU), Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicines will release notification for admission to the 3 year Ayurved Vachaspati (MD/MS Ayurved) course for the session 2020-2023. Admission to the MD/MS Ayurved courses will be based entirely on the All India Ayush Post Graduate Entrance Test (AIA PGET) 2020. Application Form will have to be filled and submitted in all respect, in order to proceed further in the admission process. The candidates must have completed one year compulsory rotating Internship in a recognized Hospital. Check more details on DU MD/MS Ayurved Admission 2020 such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process, etc. from this page.
DU MD / MS Ayurved Admission 2020
Candidates seeking admission in below courses will be admitted on the basis of AIA PGET. Delhi Unversity offers MD/MS Ayurved admission for the academic year 2020. Candidate will be able to fill the Application Form online at official website. Before filling the application form one must ensure the eligibility criteria carefully.
Schedule for the DU MD / MS Ayurved Admission 2020 is given below.
|Application Form available from||1st week of Sep 2020|
|Last date for submission application form||2nd week of Sep 2020|
DU MD / MS 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should first check the Eligibility Criteria mentioned below for taking part in Admission Process. Eligibility Criteria mentioned below is lasy year based and for reference purpose.
Ayurved Vachaspati (MD/MS – Ayurved)- For 50% Delhi University Quota:
- The Candidates must have passed final Ayurvedacharya (BAMS) examination from the University of Delhi and must have completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship in a recognized Hospital as on or before October 30, 2020 and must have registration with the State Council Board of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicine/ CCIM.
For 50% All India Quota:
- The Candidates must have passed final Ayurvedacharya (BAMS) or equivalent examination from a university established by law and recognized by the University of Delhi & CCIM and must have completed satisfactorily one year compulsory rotating internship in a recognized Hospital as on or before October 30, 2020 and must have registration with the State Council/ Board of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines/ CCIM.
For doing Online Registration candidates have to visit the official website of Faculty of Ayurvedic and Unani Medicines which is fmsc.ac.in. Candidates have to first create the login details. After creating login details, candidates have to login again with the created Password to fill the details in the Application Form. The same login information will be used every time by the candidate to login to the applicant’s account. After filling all the details candidates have to pay the prescribed fee for completion of the Online Registration. A link to fill the online DU MD/MS 2020 Application Form will also be provided here.
Application fee provided below is last year based and for reference purpose.
- SC/ST and Person with Disabilities (PWD) – Rs. 2000/-
- For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC etc) – Rs. 3000/-
Documents required for Uploading Scanned Images while filling Online Registration Form
Before filling out the Online Registration Form candidates have to first keep ready the scanned images of the certain documents which will be required while filling the Online Registration Form. We have listed below the details of all the documents required for your ease of candidate in filling Online Application Form.
- Passport size photograph of the applicant (120×130) (only jpg & size 150 KB)
- Scanned signature of the applicant (200×50) (only jpg & size 100 KB)
- Self-attested copy of High School/Higher Secondary Certificate for verification of date of birth (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of certificate in support of educational qualifications: BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Degree as per requirement of the course (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of detailed marks certificate of qualifying examinations: I, II, III& Final Professional examination of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS and year-wise detailed marks certificates of Master’s Degree/Bachelor’s Degree, as required course-wise (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS Examination attempt certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of the compulsory rotating internship certificate (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of registration Certificate from State Council/Board of A&U Medicine/Board of Homoeopathic System/CCIM/CCH (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/OBC certificate, if applicable(only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Person with Disability certificate, if applicable (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of No objection certificate issued by the employer (for in service candidates) (only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Admit Card of AIA PGET- 2020(only PDF & size 200 KB).
- Self-attested copy of Score card of AIA PGET-2020(only PDF & size 200 KB).
Note: The file size given above are the maximum permissible size and all the self attested copy should be in PDF Format.
DU MD / MS 2020 Merit List
Merit list of eligible candidates will be notified on the website fmsc.ac.in and du.ac.in. Admission will be made on the basis of merit of the eligible candidates determined by the marks obtained in the AIA PGET examination 2020. The candidates in order of merit will be required to appear before Joint Admission
Committee/Homoeopathic Medical Courses Admission Committee for counselling and admission on the specified dates. As soon as the Merit List for the session 2020 will be released you will be notified here, a link will also be provided to check the Merit List.
It is important the candidate should know the reservation criteria, with the help of this candidate can know whether he falls under any reservation criteria and the percentage of seat. Reservation are for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category candidates. Seats reserved for SC candidates is Fifteen percent (15%),Seven & half percent (7½%) seats are reserved for ST and Twenty Seven percent (27%) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to OBC. If any reserved seats for SC, ST & OBC remain unfilled due to non-availability of eligible candidates, these seats shall be filled in the following manner.
- The reserved seats for SC and ST category will be filled-up by interchanging among SC & ST (if necessary).
- If the reserved SC/ST seats remains unfilled even after interchanging, the same shall be left vacant.
- If any reserved seats for the candidates belonging to OBC category remains unfilled due to non-availability of eligible candidates, the same would be filled by operating open merit.
Admission would be made strictly on the basis of merit of the eligible candidates determined by marks obtained in the AIAPGET examination 2020. Counselling will be conducted after the candidate have cleared the examination and have scored the merit. Information pertaining to counselling will be notified on the official website. Once a candidate have opted for the institution, they can appear for the first round of counselling. Other rounds of counselling will only be conducted if seats remain vacant. As soon as the counselling details are rleased on the official webiste, a link will be provided here on our page to check.
Seat Intake is based on last years information and for reference purpose only. The number of seats available for different courses can be checked from the links given below.
Ayurved Vachaspati (MD/MS – Ayurved) course:
The course of Ayurved Vachaspati (MD/MS–Ayurved) is conducted at All India Institute of Ayurveda and A&U Tibbia College. The total number of seats available for admission to 1st year Ayurved Vachsapti (MD/MS–Ayurved) course for the academic session 2020–2023 and the distribution of the seats under different categories is as under:
- Click Here to check the availability of seats for Ayurved Vachaspati (MD/MS – Ayurved) course.
Mahir-e-Tib (MD/MS – Unani) course:-
The course of Mahir-e-Tib (MD/MS–Unani) is conducted at A&U Tibbia College. The total number of seats available for admission to 1st year Mahir-e-Tib (MD/MS–Unani) course for the academic session2030–2023 and the distribution of the seats under different categories are as under:
- Click here to check the availability of seats for Mahir-e-Tib (MD/MS – Unani) course
MD (Homoeopathy) course:-
The courses of MD Homeopathy are conducted at Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College. The total number of seats available for admission to 1st year MD Homoeopathic course for the academic session 2020 – 2023 and the distribution of the seats under different categories are as under:
- Click here to check the availability of seats for MD (Homoeopathy) course.
Documents to be submitted at the time of Admission
The candidates, who have been admitted in a course, shall be required to join the assigned institution by the stipulated date. At the time of joining, the candidate would be required to submit the following in the allotted institution:
- Security Deposit: The candidates admitted to any of the courses are required to deposit Rs 10,000/- as Security Deposit, which will be refunded on completion/leaving of the course.
- Enrolment Form: The students who are not enrolled with the University of Delhi should deposit the University Enrolment Form along with the requisite Fees to the Director, South Delhi Campus, Benito Juarez Road, DhaulaKuan, New Delhi 110021 through the Head of the Institution where they are enrolled.
The provisional admission of a candidate would not be valid if the candidate does not complete the above-mentioned requirements. After complying with the above-mentioned requirements of joining the course at the assigned institution, the joining report of the candidate is required to be submitted to the office of the Joint Registrar, Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicine/ Faculty of Homoeopathic through the Head of the Institution concerned.
Instructions to be followed after Admission
Given below are some instructions that need to be followed by student after getting admission into an Institute:
- The stipend will be paid to the candidates pursuing Postgraduate Degree Course as per rules of respective college/institution.
- M.D. (Homoeopathy):- There shall be a minimum of 80% attendance to become eligible for appearing M.D.(Homoeopathy) part-I and Part-II Examination.
- MD/MS (Ayurveda & Unani): The Student shall have to attend minimum 75% of the total lectures, practical and clinical tutorials or classes to become eligible for appearing in the examination.
- Students admitted to Post Graduate Degree Courses should pass the degree examination within 6 years after registration to the course.
- Salary in lieu of the training period will only be payable for the regular duration.
- The student shall submit himself/herself to the disciplinary jurisdiction of the vice-chancellor and several authorities of the University who may be vested with the authority to exercise discipline under the Act, the Ordinance and the Rules that have been framed by the University from time to time.
- The Student would undergo the course on full-time basis, no private practice, part-time job being permissible during the duration of the course.
- University can remove the name of the student from the rolls in case his/her work or conduct is reported to be not satisfactory by the Supervisor/Head of the Department/Head of the Institution.
- The admission will be terminated if the student is not regular and absent unauthorizedly/without prior permission.
Fee Structure provided below is last year based and for reference purpose, as soon as the official information are released information will be updated here. The candidates will submit the application form fees of Rs. 1300/- or Rs. 1500/- (as the case may be) along with the University fees for the 1st year i.e. Rs. 15,600/- online. The details of Rs. 15,600/- (University fees) is as under:-
Tuition Fees (Annual)
Library Fees (Annual)
Athletic Fees (Annual)
Cultural Council Fees (Annual)
N.S.S Fees (Annual)
University Development Fund (Annual)
Faculty Management Fees (Annual)
(a) AyurvedVachaspati (MD/MS–Ayurved): The fee for the second and third year of the course would be required to be paid in the first week of September failing which 1000/- per week will be charged a late fee w.e.f. 8th September onwards.
(b) Mahir-e-Tib (MD/MS–Unanicourse: The fee for the second and third year of the course would be required to be paid in the first week of September failing which 1000/- per week will be charged as late fee w.e.f. 8th September onwards.
(c) MD (Homoeopathic) Course: The fee for the second and third year of the course would be required to be paid before 16th November every year. 1000/- per week will be charged as late fee w.e.f. 17th November onwards.
Frequently Asked Questions
1- I am applying for 3 courses. Do I have to pay the Application Fee for each course separately?
Ans- Yes, you have to pay the Application Fee for each course separately.
2- Can I apply for withdrawal of Admission before closing date of Admission Process?
Ans- Yes, you can apply for withdrawal of Admission before closing date of Admission Process.
3- Can I attend the 2nd round of Counselling if I attended the 1st round of counselling and blocked the seat?
Ans- Yes, you can attend the 2nd round of counselling but first you have to relinquish(give up) the seat of 1st round of Counselling.
4- My Internship is going on and it will be completed till September 2020. I am eligible to apply for Admission for this course in Delhi University?
Ans- Yes, you are eligible but you have to submit the certificates and documents of internship till October 30, 2020 to your allotted Institute.
5- Do I have to produce original certificates or photocopies of original documents at the time of Counselling.
Ans- Candidate must produce original certificates to be eligible for allotment of PG seat. It will be better if you bring original and photocopies of all the documents.
For more details about DU MD / MS, Ayurved Admission 2020 – Download previous year Information Bulletin.
Insofar, official details of DU MD / MS Ayurved Admission 2020 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Delhi University releases DU MD / MS Ayurved Admission 2020 information brochure, details will be updated here.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.