DU MD / MS Ayurved Admission 2018 (PGMET Ayurved) – Faculty of Ayurvedic & Unani Medicines, Delhi University will release notification for admission to the 3 years Ayurved Vachaspati (MD/MS-Ayurved) Courses for the session 2018-2021. The complete details of DU MD / MS Ayurved Admission 2018 – PGMET Ayurved such as application form, eligibility criteria, selection process etc. are given below.
DU MD / MS Ayurved Admission 2018 – PGMET Ayurved
Candidates seeking admission in below courses are admitted will be based on AIA PGET. Delhi Unversity offers MD/MS Ayurved admission for the academic year 2018. The application form will be available online at official website. Before filling the application form one must ensure the eligibility criteria carefully.
Schedule for the DU MD / MS Ayurved Admission 2018 – PGMET Ayurved is given below.
|Application Form available from||Sep 2018|
|Last date for submission application form||Oct 2018|
All the candidates seeking admission to the Post Graduate Degree Courses are required to register online on website www.fmsc.ac.in.
- SC/ST and Person with Disabilities (PWD) – Rs. 1300/-
- For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC etc) – Rs. 1500/-
As a first time user, candidate shall create the login details
- In the “Confirm your Information” webpage, the candidate shall provide the AIAPGET – 2018 Roll No. and Date of Birth. Clicking on “View” button will display further details of the candidate.
- If the details are correct a candidate can click “Confirm” and proceed further.
- On the “New Registration” page, the candidate has to enter a valid Mobile No. and Email ID which would be used for any future communication with the University for admission purpose.
- The candidate shall then create a password(of maximum six characters) for online registration purpose. This password does not need to be same as candidate’s email account password, which is used to access one’s email account.
- The candidate shall provide a valid mobile phone number (10 digit number without any prefix).
- Please verify that all the details given in the form are correct. This information will be used during the entire admission process. No change/modification is allowed. Please be careful in filling up the required information in all aspect.
The applicant shall now log on to using “registered email-id” and created “password” to fill the online registration form.
The applicant shall click the “Save” and proceed to check the details filled in the form. The same login information is used every time to log in to the applicant’s account.
|Name of the Courses||Educational Details|
(MD/MS – Ayurved
|For 50% Delhi University Quota:
The Candidates must have passed final Ayurvedacharya (BAMS)examination from the University of Delhi and must have completed satisfactorily one-year compulsory rotating internship in a recognised Hospital as on or before 30th
September and must have full registration with the State Council Board ofAyurvedic&Unani Medicine/ CCIM.
For 50% All India Quota:
The Candidates must have passed final Ayurvedacharya (BAMS)or equivalent examination from other university established by law and recognised by the University of Delhi & CCIM and must have completed satisfactorily one year or six months compulsory rotating internship in a recognised Hospital as on or before 30th September and must have full registration with the State Council/ Board of Ayurvedic&Unani Medicines/ CCIM.
Reservation for Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates:
- Fifteen percent (15%) seats are reserved for candidates belonging to SC, Seven & half percent (7½%) seats are reserved for ST candidates and Twenty Seven percent (27%) seats are reserved for OBC candidates and it will be implemented as per 200 point roster. 200 point roster has been applied in alphabetic order of the discipline AyurvedVachsapti (MD/MS – Ayurved).
Merit list of eligible candidates will be notified on the website www.fmsc.ac.in & www.du.ac.in.
50% Delhi University Quota (Categories wise):
50% All India Quota (Categories wise):
Admission would be made strictly on the basis of merit of the eligible candidates determined by marks obtained in the AIAPGET examination-2018.
In case, two or more candidates obtain equal marks in AIAPGET-2018, the inter-se-merit of such candidates shall be determined in order of preference as follows:
- 1st Preference:- The candidate, who has got more aggregate marks, taking into consideration marks of all the four professional examinations of BAMS/BUMS/BHMS courses together in first attempt, will be given preference for admission.
- 2nd Preference:- If the candidates have equal marks in BAMS/BUMS/BHMS degree also, after taking into consideration marks of all the four professional examinations, then the candidate older/oldest in age will be given preference for admission.
The candidates in order of merit will be required to appear before Joint Admission Committee/Homoeopathic Medical Courses Admission Committee for counselling and admission on the specified dates.
No individual communication would be sent to the candidates for appearing before the Joint Admission Committee/Homoeopathic Medical Courses Admission Committee. The candidates should appear before the Joint Admission Committee and Homoeopathic Medical Courses Admission Committee on the specified date & time to be notified in due course on faculty website (www.fmsc.ac.in and www.du.ac.in).
The candidate will be required to produce admission ticket (Roll number) of AIAPGET – 2018, original certificates as mentioned, a demand draft of Rs. 15,600/- towards payment of fees as mentioned, failing which he/she shall not be allowed to appear in the counselling.
The candidates would be called in for counselling strictly according to merit. When a candidate appears before the aforesaid Committee he/she would be informed of the available PG (subjects) seats and institutions in which the courses are available. From amongst the subjects and the institutions available at the time of his/her counselling, he/she would be entitled to select only one subject and one institution and he /she would be allotted the opted subject and the opted Institution.
Once a candidate joins the allotted subject and Institution in the 1st round of counselling but decides to accept another Seat/Institution during the 2nd round of counseling, he/she must relinquish the seat accepted during 1st round of counseling before the stipulated date and time. In addition, he/she has to submit a declaration to the effect that he/she has relinquished the seat accepted by him/her earlier, and shall have no claim on that seat, and that he/she will submit a fresh ‘Bond’ in place of the ‘Bond’ submitted by him/her earlier. The name of such candidate would be included in the waiting list for 2ndcounselling according to his/her merit in Post Graduate Degree Courses(A.C. Resolution No. 70(32) dated 09.11.2009).
The candidates will submit the application form fees of Rs. 1300/- or Rs. 1500/- (as the case may be) along with the University fees for the 1st year i.e. Rs. 15,600/- online. The details of Rs. 15,600/- (University fees) is as under:-
(a) AyurvedVachaspati (MD/MS–Ayurved): The fee for the second and third year of the course would be required to be paid in the first week of September failing which 1000/- per week will be charged a late fee w.e.f. 8th September onwards.
(b) Mahir-e-Tib (MD/MS–Unanicourse: The fee for the second and third year of the course would be required to be paid in the first week of September failing which 1000/- per week will be charged as late fee w.e.f. 8th September onwards.
(c) MD (Homoeopathic) Course: The fee for the second and third year of the course would be required to be paid before 16th November every year. 1000/- per week will be charged as late fee w.e.f. 17th November onwards.
Official Website: www.fmsc.ac.in.
For more details about DU MD / MS, Ayurved Admission download 2017’s – PGMET Ayurved – Information Brochure.
Insofar, official details of DU MD / MS Ayurved Admission 2018 have not been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Delhi University releases DU MD / MS Ayurved Admission 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.