GATE 2019 Scorecard has been released on March 19, 2019. Candidates can download it from GOAPS by entering enrollment id/ registered email id/ registration number and password. The scorecard for GATE 2019 consists of marks obtained by the candidate along with the All India Rank (AIR). On the basis of score obtained in GATE 2019 result, candidates can participate in CCMT for NITs and IIITs M.Tech admission counseling, or COAP for IITs M.Tech admission counseling, or PSU recruitment. Check more details on GATE 2019 Scorecard from this page.
Latest: GATE Result 2019 scorecard has been released. Download from the link below.
GATE 2019 Scorecard
The GATE 2019 score is most important as colleges use it for the purpose of M.Tech admission and PSU recruitment through GATE 2019. Check the complete schedule for GATE 2019 Scorecard from the table below.
|GATE 2019 Scorecard||Important Dates|
|GATE 2019 exam date||2, 3, 9, 10 Feb 2019|
|Declaration fo GATE 2019 Result|
|Download GATE 2019 Scorecard from||19 Mar – 31 May 2019|
Scorecard: Click Here to download GATE 2019 Scorecard.
GATE 2019 Qualifying Marks
It has been clearly mentioned in the Information Brochure and on the official website of GATE 2019 that the score card for GATE 2019 can be downloaded by the candidates who have qualified the entrance exam. The qualifying marks required by the candidates to pass the entrance exam are as follows:
|Paper Code||Qualifying Marks|
How to Download GATE 2019 Scorecard?
The candidates can download GATE 2019 Scorecard by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page for checking the GATE 2019 Scorecard.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Enrollment ID/ Registered Email ID/ registration id and Password.
- Submit the login details and then in the next screen, click on the link for downloading the scorecard.
- In the next screen, the candidates will be able to download and take a print out of the GATE 2019 Scorecard.
Details Given in GATE 2019 Scorecard
The scorecard for GATE 2019 consists of the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Registration Number
- Name of the Paper
- Candidate’s Photo
- Candidate’s Signature
- GATE Score
- The validity of GATE Scorecard
- All India Rank obtained by the candidate
- Number of candidates appear for the paper
Sample Image of GATE Scorecard is given below…
Validity of GATE 2019 Scorecard
The scorecard for GATE 2019 is valid from 03 years from the date for the declaration of Result. The candidates can also check the validity from their scorecard as well.
How to Download GATE 2019 Scorecard If Forgot Login Details?
The scorecard for GATE 2019 will be available by online mode only at GOAPS. Hence to download it you will require details such as Enrollment Number/ email id/ registration number and password. However, if a candidate does not remember any of the following login detail, then in such a case, he/she can retrieve it by following the instructions below:
Choice 1: Registration number and enrollment id of GATE 2019 is mentioned on the application form and admit card of GATE. Candidates can check it from there.
Choice 2: Regain Enrollment ID or Password Online
- The candidates can also get their Enrollment ID online. On the GOAPS login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Enrollment ID or Password”.
- In the next screen, you will see two options, first choice is to retrieve the password and the second choice is to reset the password.
- Now, if you do not have an OTP, then select option 1, and if you have an OTP already then click on the Second option.
- If the candidate has selected Option 1, then you have to enter your registered mobile number and Enrollment ID / Email ID. Then click on the “Reset Password” button.
- However, if you have selected Option 2, then you will have to enter your Enrollment ID / Email Address, OTP, New Password and confirm a new password. Next, click on the “Save new password” button.
If you have any questions related to GATE 2019 Scorecard, then do let us know in the comment section below.