GPAT 2020 Question Paper – National Testing Agency (NTA) is expected to release the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) question paper along with recorded responses after the few days of the exam is conducted. The question paper will release online at gpat.nta.nic.in Candidates can check the GPAT Question Paper by logging in with application number and password / date of birth. GPAT is an online test conducted for admission in M.Pharma course. Scroll down to know the complete details of GPAT Question Paper 2020.
GPAT 2020 Question Paper
Last year, NTA released the GPAT question paper three days after the exam. Therefore, it is expected that for this year also NTA will release the question paper 3-4 days after the exam. Check the important date schedule below:
|GPAT 2020 Question Paper||Dates|
|GPAT 2020 exam date||28 Jan 2020|
|Diaplay of GPAT question paper and recorded responses||To be announced!|
|Release of Answer Key||To be announced!|
Question Paper: Candidates can check the GPAT 2020 Question Paper as per schedule at gpat.nta.nic.in
How to Download GPAT 2020 Question Paper?
Candidates can check the question paper of GPAT 2020 along with recorded responses and judge their performance and know the probable score accordingly. Aspirants can also challenge any of the answers provided through the GPAT 2020 answer key display along with question paper. Given-below are the simple steps to download the question paper:
Step 1: Visit the official website of the GPAT and then tap on ‘Download Question paper with recorded responses.
Step 2: Enter the required details like Application Number and Password/ Date of Birth to go along with the process
Step 3: After entering the details, click enter and question paper will display.
How to download GPAT 2020 question paper if forgot login details?
If a candidate doesn’t remember their login details, then they can again retrieve it by simply following the steps given below:
How to achieve your application number for GPAT 2020 Login?
Step 1: Visit the official website and click on GPAT 2020 Login
Step 2: Then on the login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Application Number”
Step 3: Next, you have to provide your name, father’s name, mother’s name, and date of birth.
Step 4: Click on the “Get Application Number” button and it will be available on the screen.
How to retrive the GPAT 2020 Password?
To retrieve your password, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Visit the official page and click on GPAT 2020 Login
Step 2: Next, on the Login page, click on the link which says “Forgot Password”.
Step 3: There are three options available to recover your Password. Choose any one option, and provide the relevant information.
Step 4: Submit the login details and you will receive your Password.
How To Use The GPAT 2020 Question Paper?
To check the usage of question paper checks the points below:
- Once you download the question paper from the given links open a new tab of response sheet as well.
- In the answer key check the column that has the question ID and the column beside it that has the correct option ID
- Next, match the answers you have marked in the question paper mentioned in the response sheet
- Now check if the ID of that option matches the correct answer ID in the answer key. If it does then the answer you have marked is correct, if not, the answer is wrong.
- Repeat these steps for all the questions
Significance of GPAT 2020 Question Paper
The question paper of GPAT is released along with the response sheet and one of the most noteworthy roles they play is of giving the candidates an idea about their performance in the test. Let’s check some more significance of question papers:
- To improve preparation: Whan a candidate sees the question paper, the test takers can prepare for the examination accordingly for better performance.
- To know the probable score: With the help of answer keys and question papers, the candidates who appeared in the test can have an idea about their scores.
- As a resource for next year: The candidates who will appear for the test the next year can check these question papers to see what type of questions came in different sections. It can be used to have an idea what type of questions will come this year.
- To check errors in answer key: When the question papers are released with the answer key, it gives a chance to the candidates to see if the answers indicated in the answer key are right or not. If not, the further process of challenging the answer key can be applied.
How to calculate the scores using the GPAT 2020 Question Paper?
Candidates can calculate the expected GPAT 2020 score with the help of question paper, answer key and marking scheme. Examinees can cross-check the response sheet with answer key. For each correct answer, candidates can award themselves 4 marks and deduct -1 for each incorrect answer.
- Count the number of correct and number of wrong answers
- Then put the total no. of correct and incorrect answer is given below formula:
GPAT 2020 scores = 4 X (no. of correct answers) – 1 X (no. of wrong answers)
GPAT 2020 Response Sheet
NTA (National Testing Agency) also releases the GPAT response sheet along with the answer key. Candidates can use the Answer Key and response sheet to estimate the score for the exam. GPAT response sheet can be used to cross-check the responses made by the candidate for the particular question. Basically, to have an idea about the scores and the performance before the announcement of the result. Candidates can download the question paper and response sheet by using their application number and password/date of birth.
GPAT 2020 Answer Key
NTA will display Answer Keys and recorded responses of the examination on the official website. Candidates have to provide details like Application Number and Password/Date of birth to download Answer Key. Using the response sheet and answer key candidates can calculate their estimate raw score by the correct and wrong answer.
Candidates can also challenge the answer key by filling an online application form and paying a processing charge of Rs.1000/- per question. The processing charge can be paid online from the official website. The processing charge once paid is non-refundable. After which, Final Answer key will be released by the NTA in the PDF form which is then going to be used for compiling the result.
GPAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern of GPAT 2020 from below:
- Mode of examination: GPAT will be conducted through online examination (Computer Based Test)
- Duration of the examination: The test will be of 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Type of Questions: Questions will be of MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) which will have 4 options each
- Number of Questions: The paper will have 125 questions
- Maximum marks: The total marks will be 500
- Marking Scheme: +04 marks will be awarded for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: -01 will be deducted for each wrong answer
- No.of Sections: Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy and other related subjects of Pharmacy.
Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is conducted by the National Testing Agency from previous year respectively. Earlier, All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) used to conduct GPAT upto 2018. GPAT is an online exam to provide admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) program which has 125 MCQ’s which needs to be completed in 3 hours. Candidates can apply through an online application process.
NTA is an autonomous self-sustained testing body which came into existence in 2018. NTA is conducting GPAT from last year on an online basis examination. The GPAT is conducted to facilitates institutions to select suitable Pharmacy graduates for admission into the master’s (M.Pharm) program. NTA has taken most of the prestigious national level examination onto its hold.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.