Gujarat University Seat Allotment Result 2021 – Gujarat University declares the seat allotment result for Gujarat University admission 2021 at gujaratuniversity.ac.in. Gujarat University admission 2021 for various UG/PG Course shall be given on the basis of merit list prepared by the Admission Committee. Allotment of seats is made according to the merit of the candidates, availability of seats, and category of students. After the declaration of seat allotment result, the candidates have to pay the admission fee and report to the allotted center in order to confirm the seat. Check more information about Gujarat University seat allotment result 2021 from this page.
Gujarat University Seat Allotment Result 2021
The candidates can check below allotment cutoff, mock allotment, as well as final allotment list for various rounds, list from the links below:
Seat Allotment Result Archives 2020
BCOM , BBA , BCA , MSC (CA & IT) , MBA (Integrated), MSc (integrated) Actuarial Sc, Data Sc and AI&ML Admission
- Click here to check Mock Round Cut Off for Remaining seats in B.Sc Course.
- Click here to check B.Sc mock round allotment.
- Click here to check the B.Sc Mock Round cut off.
- Click here to check the first round allotment for the B.Sc course.
BA / BJMC for Gujarat Board students
- Click here to check Final Merit (College Allotment) – (Round 1)
Gujarat University Seat Allotment Result 2021 Schedule
From the table below candidates can check the schedule for seat allotment result for various courses
Schedule for Post-Graduate Physiotherapy and Post-Graduate Nursing Courses 2021
|Online Pin Distribution||05 – 10 Mar 2021|
|Online Registration||05 – 11 Mar 2021|
|Document Verification and Submission of|
Photocopies of Documents
|05 – 13 Mar 2021|
|Candidate List, Seating arrangement||05 Apr 2021|
|Result of Entrance Examination and Answer|
|within 1 week of exam|
|Provisional Merit List||within 1 month|
Procedure for Gujarat University Seat Allotment Result 2021
The candidates can check the procedure for how Gujarat University seat allotment result is published.
- Firstly, merit list is published and it is prepared as per the the merit of the candidates, category of the candidates, and the preferences of colleges selected by the candidates.
- Then, the allotment of seats for round 1 is published on the official website.
- The candidates have to then pay the admission fee and appear at the college for the document verification.
- After the completion of round 1, the vacant seats will be published on the official website.
Documents to be Submitted at the time of Reporting at the College
The candidates must self-attest the documents that have to be submitted during the admission. The documents that have to be submitted at the colleges are given below.
- Printed copy of the submitted application form
- Allotment letter
- Bank fee receipt copy
- 10th class marksheet
- 12th class marksheet
- PwD certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWS certificate (if valid)
- Certificate of ex-servicemen
- A copy of provisional eligibility certificate if passed the qualifying examination apart from GSEB
- SEBC candidates must submit a certificate to the effect of non-inclusion in NCL issued by the competent authority having validity of 3 years
Re-Shuffling Process for Gujarat University Admission Fee
If the candidates do not get their preferred college after the completion of then, they can participate in re-shuffling round by logging in their dashboard.
The candidates have to click on ‘I want to participate in re-shuffling’. The candidates can change their choices of colleges if they want. If not, then, the earlier choices for colleges will be considered for the re-shuffling round.
Cancellation or Refund of Fees
The candidates can check the following given points to check the conditions for the refund of admission fee and on what terms and conditions it shall be returned.
- A student who has already reports and cancels his / her admission within 10 days from the date of reporting. His / Her admission fee shall be refunded with a deduction of 10% admin charges.
- If the admission is cancelled 10 days after the date of reporting, no refund will be given.
Vacant Seats for Gujarat University Admission 2021
Check the terms and conditions given below to know how the vacant seats will be filled.
- If the seats remain vacant after the completion of admission process, then, such vacant seats shall be filled by the university school, department, college or institution by inviting the application form for the students and then publishing the inter-se merit criteria.
- Admission of the vacant seats shall be completed within the stipulated time period.
Gujarat University Admission 2021 Reservation Criteria
Check the reservation criteria of Gujarat University given below.
|Socially and Educationally Backward Classes||27%|
|Physically Disabled students||3%|
|Children of Defense personnel and Ex-Servicemen||1%|
Gujarat University Admission 2021 Fee Structure
Candidates can check the last year Gujarat University admission Fees from below:
Course wise Fee:
College wise course fee:
Gujarat University Admission 2021 Seat Matrix
The allotment of seats given below as per last year details and only for references.
|Particulars||Percentage of seats|
|For the students who have passed the qualifying exam|
from Gujarat Board
|For the students who have passed qualifying exam|
from any other board
- Click Here to check Gujarat University Admission Seat Matrix for B.Sc.
- Click Here to check Gujarat University admission seat matrix and participating institutes for Commerce courses.
- Click Here to check Gujarat University admission seat matrix and participating institutes for BA / BJMC courses.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.