|Times Group Bennett University Admission 2018||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
The Directorate of Medical and Education has released the notification for the Himachal Pradesh (HP) ANM Admission 2017. HP is conducting the admissions for the eligible Bonafide Himachali women candidates for undergoing the Diploma course in Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) course in the following Government and ANM Training Institutions. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit and the seats available for each category. Interested candidates can apply as per the scheduled dates specified by the conducting body. For all the relevant information, the candidates need to go through the official website i.e. www.hpnrc.org.
HP ANM Admission 2017
The admission of the candidates for the ANM course will take place only after the permission/approval by the conducting body i.e. Himachal Pradesh Nurses Registration Council (HPNRC) which comes under the Directorate of Medical Education and Research in the various ANM Institutions.
|Last Date for Submission of Application (for General Areas)||August 14, 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (FOR Tribal/Hard Areas)||August 19, 2017|
|Counselling||To be announced soon|
Directorate of Medical and Education has released the final merit list of candidates for HP ANM Admission 2017 on the official website. Candidates can check the merit list through the direct link provided below.
Final Merit List: Click Here to check the final merit list.
Number of Seats
The Number of category-wise seats available for the admission to HP ANM course in the following ANM Training Institutions is as follows:
- ANM Training School, Gandhi Nagar, ZH, Kullu – 30 seats
- Vidyawati Memorial Education Society, Vill. & P.O Jachh, Tehsil Nurpur, Distt. Kangra – 15 seats (under SQ)
- Priyadarshini Institute of Nursing, VPO Rait, Teh. Shahpur, Distt. Kangra, HP – 20 seats (under SQ)
The number of the seats for the above-mentioned ANM Institutions can be increased or decreased in the future and all those private un-aided ANM schools obtaining permission/approval of INC/HPNRC/State Government for starting ANM course up to the starting date of counselling will also be allotted the seats out of merit list which will be declared by Directorate of Medical Education and Research, HP.
The selection process will be based on the Merit basis only. The Merit will be drawn category-wise by Directorate of Medical Education and Research, HP only on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the 10 + 2 qualifying examination.
For the final selection, the eligible candidates in the order of category-wise merit will be called for the counselling sessions. The counselling will be conducted in the ratio 1:2 i.e. 2 candidates will be called for 1 seat and when the total seats will get filled then the left out candidates will be called in the order of merit. Candidates will also be given the option to choose their desired training Institution as per the available seats in the concerned institution.
In case, any tie will appear in the merit then the Inter-se ranking of the candidates will be decided on the basis of candidate’s age and candidate’s with older in age will be given preference for the admission.
Candidates willing to get admission in the concerned course need to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body as given below:
Age Limit – Candidates must be between 17 to 35 years of age as on December 31 of the admission year. The relaxation of 5 years is given to the SC/ST candidates.
- Passed in 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology and Philosophy) and English Elective or Science or Health Care Science – Vocational Stream only passing out from a recognised Board.
- Qualified candidates in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by the National Institute of OPen School.
- The relaxation will be given to SC/ST by 5%.
How to Apply
All the eligible candidates need to fill the application form which can be downloaded from the website www.hpnrc.org. Candidates must apply as per the prescribed Performa to Directorate of Medical Education and Research as per the scheduled dates on the following address: Block No. 18-B, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla-9, HP
Candidates need to pay the application fee through a bank draft drawn in the name of Registrar, HP.
- For General Category – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST Category – Rs. 200/-
The bank draft needs to submit to the Nurses Registration Council, Priyadarshani Apartment, Both Villa Lodge near Govt. Dental College Building, IGMC, Sanjauli Road, Shimla – 1. As the application process has already been started, the interested must fill the application form on or before the last date.
The final selection will be based on the counselling process. Candidates will be called for the counselling process in the order of category-wise merit of the candidates. The counselling schedule will be released offline through Newspapers, Radio, TV etc. Candidates need to appear at the prescribed venue, date and timings for the counselling process. Candidates need to carry all the important documents at the time of counselling which are as follows:
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth
- 10+2 Qualifying Examination Certificate
- SC/ST/OBc Category Certificate
- Sub-category Certificate (i.e. IRDP, Ex-serviceman/Ward of Ex-servicemen, Physically Handicapped, Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter etc) issued by a competent authority.
Fees Structure for Private ANM Schools
|Head under which the fee is charged (Annual Fee)||For State Govt. Quota Seats (in Rs.)|
|Hostel Charges (including Electricity and Water)||12000/-|
|Hospital Attachment Charges (Rs. 850/- per candidate on monthly basis)||8000/- (charged @ Rs. 665/- per month, but not more than Rs. 8000/- per annum as per the actual attachment period)|
Important Points to be Noted
- The training of the candidate will be at their own expenses; no provision of the stipend will be given to the candidates during the training period.
- Candidates need to fill the application form very carefully, in the case of any incomplete form or false information then the candidate’s candidature will be cancelled.
- The State Government will not be responsible for providing jobs to the candidates after the training period.