HP ANM Admission 2021, The Directorate of Medical and Education has released the 1st selection list for the Himachal Pradesh (HP) ANM Admission 2021. HP is conducting the admissions for the eligible Bonafide Himachali women candidates for undergoing the Diploma course in Auxiliary Nurse and Midwife (ANM) course in the following Government and ANM Training Institutions. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Merit and the seats available for each category. Interested candidates can apply as per the scheduled dates specified by the conducting body. For all the relevant information, the candidates need to go through the official website i.e. hpnrc.org. The candidate can also check the information from the page here.
Latest – Directorate of Medical and Education has released the 1st selection list for the Himachal Pradesh (HP) ANM Admission 2021. Scroll down to check it.
HP ANM Admission 2021
The admission of the candidates for the ANM course will take place only after the permission/approval by the conducting body i.e. Himachal Pradesh Nurses Registration Council (HPNRC) which comes under the Directorate of Medical Education and Research in the various ANM Institutions.
|Last Date for Submission of Application (for General Areas)||04 Oct 2021|
|Last Date for Submission of Application (for Tribal/Hard Areas)||11 Oct 2021|
|Release of selection list||24 Dec 2021|
HP ANM Admission 2021 Selection List
Directorate of Medical and Education, HP has released selection list of candidates for HP ANM Admission 2021. Candidates can check the selection list from official website, hp.gov.in or through below direct link.
– Click here to check the HP ANM Admission 2021 1st Round Selection List for Govt ANM Trg. School, Kullu.
– Click here to check the HP ANM Admission 2021 1st Round Selection List for All Private ANM Trg. Schools.
HP ANM Admission 2021 Application Form
All the eligible candidates shall apply on the prescribed Performa to the Director Medical Education & Research, Block No. 18-B, SDA Complex, Kasumpti, Shimla- 9, HP on or before its last date. The application fee will be received through only SBI Connect account as link given i.e. https://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm The application fee for General/OBC category candidates is Rs. 400/- only & Rs. 200/- only for SC/ST candidates “no application form without depositing application fee will be considered.” The candidate will ensure that the copy of fee receipt be attached with the application form. No fee will be received in shape of demand draft/IPO. Fee once paid shall not be refundable.
Application Form: Click here to download the Application Form for HP ANM Admission 2021.
- The training of the candidates shall be at their own expenses. There is no provision of any stipend during the training period.
- The candidates are advised to go through the advertisement carefully and acquaint herself with all requirements. In case of submission of in- complete applications or declaration of any false information, the candidature of the candidate shall be rejected straightway.
- No direct correspondence of any kind regarding date of Counselling etc. will be made with the candidates and same will advertise through news papers, All India Radio, Regional Television etc.
- The State govt. shall not be bound to provide job to the candidates on completion of training.
HP ANM Admission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates willing to get admission in the concerned course need to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria specified by the conducting body as given below:
Age Limit: The age of candidates should be between 17 to 35 years (as on 31st December of the admission year). However, a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit shall be applicable for SC/ST candidates
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10+2 in Medical /Non Medical /Commerce/Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- For SC/ST candidates, there will be relaxation of 5 % marks.
HP ANM Admission 2021 Counselling
The date for counseling shall be notified through the Official Website, News Papers, Radio & TV, etc. The candidates called for counseling shall produce all the certificates in original before the counselling committee (viz Matriculation certificate for Date of Birth, 10+2 qualifying examination certificate, SC/ST/OBC categories certificate and subcategories certificate i.e. IRDP, Ex-Serviceman/Ward of Ex-Serviceman, Physically handicapped, Children/Grant Children of Freedom Fighter and Character Certificate issued by Tehsildar) etc. issued by the competent authority. Director Medical Education & Research, HP, Shimla reserves all rights and discretions to take decisions regarding any change in terms and conditions.
Candidates need to carry all the important documents at the time of counselling which are as follows:
- Matriculation Certificate for Date of Birth
- 10+2 Qualifying Examination Certificate
- SC/ST/OBc Category Certificate
- Sub-category Certificate (i.e. IRDP, Ex-serviceman/Ward of Ex-servicemen, Physically Handicapped, Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter etc) issued by a competent authority.
HP ANM Admission 2021 Selection Process
Selection of the candidates shall be made purely on merit basis. The category wise merit shall be drawn by the Director of Medical Education & Research, HP purely on the basis of total marks obtained by the eligible candidates in 10+2 qualifying examination. However, for determining the eligibility of candidates for final selection, the candidates in order of merit (category-wise) will be called for counselling in the ratio of 1:2 e.g. for fillingup 1 seats, Counselling of 2 candidates will be conducted and when total seats are filled-in on the basis of merit of the candidates, the waiting list in each category out of the left out candidates in order of merit shall be drawn. Further, candidates in order of their merit will be afforded with an opportunity to offer their choice in various training institutions depending upon the availability of seats in respective categories.
Number of Seats
The Number of category-wise seats available for the admission to HP ANM course in the following ANM Training Institutions is as follows:
- ANM Training School, Gandhi Nagar, ZH, Kullu – 30 seats
- Vidyawati Memorial Education Society, Vill. & P.O Jachh, Tehsil Nurpur, Distt. Kangra – 20 seats (under SQ)
- Priyadarshini Institute of Nursing, VPO Rait, Teh. Shahpur, Distt. Kangra, HP – 20 seats (under SQ)
- Satyam Educational Society, Puhara, Village Lanjot,PO Bansoor, Tehsil Shahpur, Distt. Kangra, H.P. – 20 seats (under SQ)
- Maa Janki School of Nursing (Gayatri Educational Society, Hira Nagar, Hamirpur – 20 seats (under SQ)
- Jeevan Jyoti School of Nursing (Dogra Industrial Training Society), VPO Bamta, Tehsil Sadar, District Bilaspur, H.P. – 20 seats (under SQ)
- Abhilashi College of Nursing, Vill.Naograwn (Chailchowk) Teh Chachoit Distt, Mandi, H.P – 15 (Under SQ)
- Swakar School of Nursing under the management of Pahari Rajya Lok Seva Smiti, Sarkaghat, Distt. Mandi, H.P – 10 (Under SQ)
The number of Govt./private un-aided ANM institutions and total available seats may increase or decreased in future and all those private un-aided ANM schools obtaining permission/approval of INC/HPNRC/State Government for starting ANM course upto the date of starting of counseling will also be allotted the seats out of the merit list drawn by Director Medical Education & Research, HP.
The admission for the ANM Course shall take place only after the affiliation/permission of the respective nursing institution with INC & Examination Body i.e. HPNRC, Shimla
Fees Structure for Private ANM Schools
|Head under which the fee is charged (Annual Fee)||For State Govt. Quota Seats (in Rs.)|
|Hostel Charges (including Electricity and Water)||12000/-|
|Hospital Attachment Charges (Rs. 665/- per candidate on monthly basis)||8000/- (charged @ Rs. 665/- per month, but not more than Rs. 8000/- per annum as per the actual attachment period)|
Important Points to be Noted
- The training of the candidate will be at their own expenses; no provision of the stipend will be given to the candidates during the training period.
- Candidates need to fill the application form very carefully, in the case of any incomplete form or false information then the candidate’s candidature will be cancelled.
- The State Government will not be responsible for providing jobs to the candidates after the training period.
Official Website: hp.gov.in
For more details on HP ANM Admission 2021, download Information brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.