Application Form for HPCET 2018 – Online registration is started for HPCET 2018 Entrance Examination as per scheduled date. Eligible candidates can apply online from as per schedule. Candidates must check their eligibility criteria and other criteria before going apply online.
Himachal Pradesh technical university offering education in several branches of computer application and management engineering and technology, pharmacy through its various affiliated institutions.
For more information on HPCET Application form 2019 – Click here
HPCET Application form 2018
The online registration process for HPCET 2018 Entrance Examination is now started at official website i.e. www.himtu.ac.in. Interested & eligible candidates may also fill the online application form from through the direct link, which is provided below.
|Availability of Application form||08 Mar 2018|
|Last date for Online Application Form||28 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply online for HPCE 2018.
How to Fill Online Application Form?
Instruction for Filling HPCET Application Form 2018.
- For Better accuracy please use only Firefox, Chrome & Internet Explorer.
- Clear the temporary internet files and cookies before filling up each form.
- Do not fill the form using mobile phones.
- Fill up the form at a suitable time and from a location where you have a good bandwidth available.
- Do not open more than one session at the same time on the same computer while filling the online form. ie; do not fill more than one form at the same time on the same computer even if you are filling the two applications using different browsers or different tabs of the same browser.
Step 1: Registration
- Open the website www.himtu.ac.in and click the link “Application Form for HPCET-2018” available in the menu “Online Admission Form” under the Tab “Admission” in HPTU website. Ensure that you have downloaded the Information Brochure HPCET-2018 and read carefully all the instructions contained in the Information Brochure HPCET-2018 and instructions displayed after clicking on “Click Here to Apply for HPCET- 2018” button.
- Click on ―Registration button appearing in the login detail page. Account Registration Form will appear. Enter the essential information against Name, User Name (The Username must be unique, the candidates are advised to use some special character during making an entry in the Username) Enter the Password, Confirm password, Date of Birth, email address and mobile number and Click on the ―Create Account button. The system will generate a Unique Form Number which will be displayed in the popup menu on the screen and the credential created by the system against this form will also be delivered on the email address provided during the registration. The candidates are advised to note down the Form Number, User Name & Password for future reference.
Step 2: Login
- Click the ―login button. Fill the username, password and Application Form Number. Online Application Form will appear. The Forms have been divided into five tabs i.e Basic Detail, Upload Photo and Signature, Confirmation, Fee Payment & Payment Detail. After successful submission of each webpage of Form, next page open automatically.
Step 3: Verify Email
The email address as entered by the candidate during the registration of the form will automatically appear. The candidate can edit his / her wrongly entered email ID. The system generated OTP will be sent to the candidate’s email ID on clicking the button “Send OTP on Email”. On entering a valid OTP, you will see the webpage message of Email verified successfully. Next tab UPLOAD PHOTOGRAPH/ SIGNATURE will appear on the screen.
Step 4: Upload Photograph and Signature
- Photograph: Click on browse to select your latest scanned photograph and select the file size upto 50kb of *.JPEG/*.JPG format from the source.
- Signature: Upload the JPEG/.JPG format file by browsing the source and select your latest digital signatures of file size up to 30kb.
- Guardian signature: Upload the JPEG/.JPG format file by browsing the source and select your guardian’s latest digital signatures file size up to 30kb.
After attaching all the files, click on “Upload” button. You will see the webpage message of documents is uploaded successfully on the screen. The next page confirmation will appear automatically.
Step 5: Confirmation
Thereafter, filled Application Form under the ―Confirmation” button will appear. At the bottom of the Application Form, two options i.e. “Edit” and “Submit and Go For Payment” shall be there. In case you intend to make a correction on the confirmation page, click on “Edit” button. The data filled by you will appear in editable form except for the fields, Programme applied for, Category and subcategory. Make the necessary correction and click on ‗Update Details” button to save the changes. Now click the ―Submit and Go To Payment” button. It may be ensured before you click the “Final Submit” button that all the applicable fields have been filled correctly and no change will occur after its submission.
Step 6: Make Fee Payment
- Click the ―Click here to get Fee Payment Link Button; two options will appear to make fee payment. i.e. ―Offline link to generate PNB Challan and ―Online Fee Payment Link will appear. If you want to make payment through bank Challan, select ―Offline link to generate PNB Challan option. PNB challan in triplicate (i.e. Candidate copy, bank copy and University copy) will be generated. Take the print out of the challan and deposit the fee in the nearest PNB Branch. After depositing the fee in the Bank, re-login in your account at least after 24 hours and enter transaction number provided by the bank on the PNB Challan in the payment details page and click on ―Save Payment Details. The form will proceed on the confirmation page.
- If you are interested to make fee payment online mode, Click the button ―Click here to Fee payment. Before proceeding further read the ―Terms & Conditions carefully and choose a payment method from HDFC Credit/Debit Card, Other Credit /Other Debit Card, Net banking then select Debit/Credit Type i.e. Visa Debit Cards (All Banks), Master Card Debit Cards (All Banks), Other Maestro Card and make necessary entries of Card Number, Name of the Card, CVV Number & expiry date etc. click on ―Pay Now‖ button. You will be automatically redirected to your bank website. After successful transaction, the web page will automatically redirect to university website http://www.himtu.ac.in If you opt the fee payment method ― Net Banking you have to select the name of the bank from the drop-down menu and have to enter your bank Login Id and password, make the necessary entries in the payment form of the concerned bank. Click on ―Pay Now button. You will be automatically redirected to your bank website. After successful transaction, the web page will be redirected to University website.
- In case your fee has been debited from your account and you are not able to get the PDF you may send the payment detail such as form number, amount of payment made, its transaction number and date on email ID: [email protected] instead of contacting customer care of the concerned bank or you may repay again to get the PDF. However, any multiple payments received by the University for the same registration number will be refunded by the University. For this purpose, the refund form will be uploaded on the website at the end of the online forms process. Students are advised to download the form from the website. Filled proforma may be sent to the University at email ID: [email protected] to refund the excess fee.
Thereafter, the screen will display the full details entered by you in the Application Form along with declaration. The scanned copy of printed application form must be sent through email at himtu[email protected] or submit the copy of Application Form (PDF) form in the officer of the “Controller of Examination Himachal Pradesh Technical University Hamirpur (H.P.)-177001” within a week after its generation.