The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) will issue the admit cards for the contenders who have successfully registered themselves through filing the ICMR JRF 2020 application form. An admit card is a hall ticket which addresses the important information about the candidate like personal details, course applied for, enrollment number, centre code, etc. Intimation about when to download the Admit Card will be sent to you through email only. Roll Numbers/Admit Cards for appearing in the entrance examination will be available approximately 15 days prior to the entrance exam for download to the eligible aspirants. ICMR releases the admit card on its official website icmr.nic.in and candidates can also get the direct link of ICMR JRF 2020 admit card on this page.
ICMR JRF 2020 Admit Card
ICMR will issue the JRF 2020 admit cards after the closing of online registration. For appearing in the ICMR JRF 2020, it is mandatory for the contenders to carry their admit cards at the examination centre else candidates will not be allowed to give the entrance test. Candidates are requested to print their admit cards after the completion of the registration process. Read the instructions carefully written on the admit card before appearing for the exam. No mistake would be entertained in the entrance test. Candidates can visit PGIMER/ICMR website www.pgimer.edu.in or www.icmr.nic.in to download the admit card and click on the link ‘ICMR-JRF- Exam 2020’ which will take you directly to the portal where you have filled the application form.
|Issue of Admit Card||02nd week of Jul 2020|
|Entrance Test||03rd week of Jul 2020|
Steps to download Admit Card?
Here are the steps to download ICMR JRF 2020 admit card from the official website of ICMR:
- Open the official website of PGIMER/ICMR i.e., www.pgimer.edu.in or www.icmr.nic.in.
- Search ICMR-JRF- Exam 2020 from the search bar given on the right side at the top of the website.
- Click on Login In option and write your application number and password.
- Click on the Submit button to open the home page of your allotted Exam ID.
- After signing-in on the online portal, click on the option Print Admit Card.
- Print few copies of your admit card to appear in the examination.
As per previous year information!!!
The centres allotted for ICMR JRF 2020 entrance will be Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Srinagar (J&K) and Varanasi. There will be a first come first serve procedure for getting the preferred exam centre so candidates must fill the application form as soon as the online registration begins.
As per previous year information!!!
(1) Aptitude test (common for all)
(2) Life Sciences : Life Sciences include microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, Nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences and veterinary science (excluding Agriculture extension/ Soil Science), etc).
(3) Social Sciences : subjects covered under Social Sciences include psychology, sociology, anthropology, social work, home sciences, statistics and Public health/Health economics (excluding others)
Documents need to carry at the exam centre
There are some documents which need to be carried by the candidate at the examination hall else no entry will be permitted by the concerned authorities:
- Admit Card
- One ID Proof for verification – Aadhar card, PAN Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence or any other valid identity card.
- One Passport size photograph.
Official Website: www.icmr.nic.in.