IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2019: The Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the application form for OPENMAT-XLV for July 2019 on its official website and authorized IGNOU Regional and Educational Centre. The candidates can fill the application form from the official website of IGNOU. The candidates are required to read all the details including eligibility criteria carefully before apply and final submission of application form. Candidates are required to fill and submit the application form before the last date. After the due date, no application form will be accepted by the university.
Application FormIGNOU MBA Application Form 2019 for OPENMAT – XLV
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2019 can be filled and submitted by candidates in prescribed mode. All details in the form should be correct. Candidates can pay the requisite fee before the last date. Candidates can fill the Application Form in online mode. The link of which is available on the available website and also available on this page. It is compulsory for the candidate to register before submitting an application form. Check here complete information of IGNOU OPENMAT Application form 2019 from here.
|Event||OPENMAT XLIV||OPENMAT XLV|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 1)||
18 Nov 2018
|14 Feb 2019|
|Date of Exam||16 Dec 2018||10 Mar 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill the Application Form of IGNOU MBA 2019 for OPENMAT XLV from the link below.
- Apply Online – For new Candidates.
- Login – For Already Registered Candidates.
- Reset Password – If forget password.
The candidates fill the Form from the website are required to pay through the net banking, Debit card, Credit card of Rs. 1,000/-.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Please read the eligibility criteria carefully and then follow the following steps.
- Click on the button “REGISTER YOURSELF” that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your Username. It must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password, ensure that it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters.
- After filling the mandatory information, click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e. you are an existing user, click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online, the applicant must have the following:
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 50 KB)
- It is mandatory to upload to upload a photograph and signature while submitting the online form.
- Application Fee can be paid through:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- Once you have uploaded your photograph and signature, click the next button. You will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
Official website: www.ignou.ac.in.