IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2018 can be filled and submitted by candidates in prescribed mode. All details in the form should be correct. Candidates can pay requisite fee through demand draft and ensure that form submission is done before the last date. Applicants can download admit card of OPENMAT prior to exam by using login credential (name / enrolment number). Check here complete information of IGNOU OPENMAT Application form 2018 from here.
IGNOU MBA Application Form 2018
|Event||OPENMAT XLIII||OPENMAT XLIV||OPENMAT XLV|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 1)||15 Dec 2017||2nd week of Aug 2018||3rd week of Dec 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of Sep 2018||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 2)||31 May 2018 (1st Sem)
30 Nov 2018 (2nd Sem)
|Last week of Nov 2018 (1st Sem)
Last week of May 2019 (2nd Sem)
|Last week of May 2019 (1st Sem)
Last week of Nov 2019 (2nd Sem)
IGNOU MBA Application Form 2018 / IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2018 – Application form of IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 is made available in online downloadable format. Note key points on form submission here.
- Application form (Form 1) for OPENMAT XLII & XLIII Entrance Test has been provided in a separate envelope along with the Student Handbook & Prospectus.
- Please read these instructions before filling up Form 1.
- Application received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates can also download their application form (Form no. 1) from the direct link provided below.
Apply for IGNOU OPENMAT XLIV & XLV 2018 Here
- Application Form will be available here
The candidates downloading the Form from website are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/- (Rupees one thousand fifty only) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of information and indicating the information in the desired manner. Candidate should ensure that you fulfil the admission criteria as prescribed by the University as on the last date for submission of Application form for Admission to Management Programme.
- Admission is open only to candidates residing in India.
- Please send your Application Form for Entrance Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/Speed Post at the following address:
SED, Block 12
IGNOU, Maidan Garhi
New Delhi – 110 068
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Do not send any certificate/document with the OPENMAT Form (Form-1). These are required to be submitted with the Admission Form (Form-2), in case you qualify in the OPENMAT.
- In case the number of candidates for Entrance Test at a center is ten or less, the candidates will be allotted nearest possible centre. No request for change of test centre will be entertained.
- No fee is to be sent with OPENMAT Form (Form-1), except in case where the form has been downloaded from the website. In case the form has been downloaded from the website, a demand draft of Rs. 1050/- drawn in favour of IGNOU, payable at New Delhi has to be sent alongwith OPENMAT form. Prospectus will be sent to such candidates after receipt of the form along with the demand draft.
Those who qualify for admission will have to apply on the Admission Form (Form 2) given in this prospectus to the Regional Director concerned. Such students will have a choice to take admission in any of the two subsequent semesters, i.e., one who qualifies in August 2018 OPENMAT may take admission in the semester commencing in January 2019 or July 2019. Similarly, the student who qualifies in February 2018 OPENMAT will be eligible for seeking admission in the semester commencing in July 2019 or January 2020.