IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2019: The Indira Gandhi National Open University will made application form available on its official website and authorized IGNOU Regional and Educational Centre. The candidates can download the applicaiton form from official website or can purchase the application form from IGNOU authorised Regional Centre and Educational centre. Candidates who download the application form from online have to send a demand draft of a specific amount in the favour of IGNOU payable at New Delhi. The candidates are required to read all the details including eligibility criteria carefully before apply and final submission of application form. Candidates are required to fill and submit the application form before the last date. After due date no application form will be accepted by the university.
IGNOU MBA Application Form 2019 for OPENMAT XLIV – XLV
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2019 can be filled and submitted by candidates in prescribed mode. All details in the form should be correct. Candidates can pay requisite fee through demand draft and ensure that form submission is done before the last date. Candidates can purchase the application form via online or from theApplicants can download admit card of OPENMAT prior to exam by using login credential (name / enrolment number). Check here complete information of IGNOU OPENMAT Application form 2019 from here.
|Event||OPENMAT XLIV||OPENMAT XLV|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 1)||2nd week of Aug 2018||3rd week of Dec 2018|
|Date of Exam||3rd week of Sep 2018||1st week of Mar 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 2)||Last week of Nov 2018 (1st Sem)
Last week of May 2019 (2nd Sem)
|Last week of May 2019 (1st Sem)
Last week of Nov 2019 (2nd Sem)
Apply Online: Application Form will be available here or candidates can download it from official website i.e. www.ignou.ac.in.
IGNOU MBA Application Form 2019 / IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2019 – Application form of IGNOU OPENMAT 2019 is made available in the online downloadable format. Note key points on form submission here.
- Please read these instructions before filling up Form 1.
- Application received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Candidates can also download their application form (Form no. 1) from the direct link provided that will be provided below.
The candidates downloading the Form from the website are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs. 1,050/-(As per 2018 info.) drawn in favour of IGNOU payable at the city where your Regional Centre is situated.
Instruction for Filling the Application Form
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of information and indicating the information in the desired manner. Candidate should ensure that you fulfil the admission criteria as prescribed by the University as on the last date for submission of Application form for Admission to Management Programme.
- Admission is open only to candidates residing in India.
- Please send your Application Form for Entrance Test (OPENMAT) FORM-1 by Registered/Speed Post at the following address:
- Registrar SED, Block 12 IGNOU, Maidan Garhi, New Delhi – 110068.
- Applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Do not send any certificate/document with the OPENMAT Form (Form-1). These are required to be submitted with the Admission Form (Form-2), in case you qualify in the OPENMAT.
- In case the number of candidates for Entrance Test at a center is ten or less, the candidates will be allotted nearest possible centre. No request for change of test centre will be entertained.
- No fee is to be sent with OPENMAT Form (Form-1), except in case where the form has been downloaded from the website. In case the form has been downloaded from the website, a demand draft of Rs. 1050/- drawn in favour of IGNOU, payable at New Delhi has to be sent alongwith OPENMAT form. Prospectus will be sent to such candidates after receipt of the form along with the demand draft.
Those who qualify for admission will have to apply on the Admission Form (Form 2) given in this prospectus to the Regional Director concerned. Such students will have a choice to take admission in any of the two subsequent semesters, i.e., one who qualifies in August 2019 OPENMAT may take admission in the semester commencing in January 2019 or July 2019. Similarly, the student who qualifies in February 2019 OPENMAT will be eligible for seeking admission in the semester commencing in July 2019 or January 2020.
Insofar, Official notification regarding to the IGNOU XLIV & XLV Application Form have not been announced yet. As soon as official notification regarding to the IGNOU XLIV & XLV Application Form release the same will be updated here on this page.