IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2018 is declared by the Indira Gandhi National Open University. OPENMAT XLII Result 2018 of exam held on September 24, 2017 is announced first. After that OPENMAT XLIII Result 2018 of exam held on February 04, 2018, will be published. Result of IGNOU OPENMAT 2018 can be checked at ignou.ac.in. Candidates can check their result after its announcement using enrolment number. IGNOU OPENMAT Result can also be checked here from link given below.
Result card will be sent to the students within 6-7 weeks from the date of examination. In case of non-receipt of the result card, it can be downloaded from the IGNOU website.
IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2018
Indira Gandhi National Open University has successfully conducted Management entrance exam OPENMAT XLII on September 24, 2017. Now it announced OPENMAT XLII Result 2018 as per schedule.
|Event||OPENMAT XLII||OPENMAT XLIII|
|Last date of submission of application form (form 2)||
31 May 2018 (2nd Sem)
|31 May 2018 (1st Sem)
30 Nov 2018 (2nd Sem)
|Date of exam|
|Declaration of IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2018||11 Dec 2017||to be announced|
Check Result: Click Here to check OPENMAT XLII Result.
Official website of IGNOU is www.ignou.ac.in.
Check IGNOU OPENMAT XLIII Result 2018
Indira Gandhi National Open University shall declare the result of the entrance exam after exam is conducted on 04 Feb 2018. Link to check the result will be is given below. One who qualifies on 04 Feb 2018 OPENMAT may take admission in the semester commencing in July 2018.
- Check OPENMAT XLIII Result – (Link will be available here)!!
IGNOU Management Program Admission – Admission will be offered to Management programs in IGNOU through OPENMAT XLII Result 2017 for January 2018.
IGNOU OPENMAT Result 2017 – Result of IGNOU OPENMAT XLII, XLIII 2017 shall be declare online. Here are a few things you can note about result declaration.
- Those who qualify for admission will have to apply on the Admission Form (Form 2) given in this prospectus to the Regional Director concerned.
- Such students will have a choice to take admission in any of the two subsequent semesters, i.e., one who qualifies in Aug 2017 OPENMAT may take admission in the semester commencing in January 2018 or July 2018.
- Similarly, the student who qualifies in February 2018 OPENMAT will be eligible for seeking admission in the semester commencing in July 2018 or January 2019.
Validity of OPENMAT Score
Candidates who have qualified for admission on the basis of the score obtained in the Entrance Test (OPENMAT) will be eligible to seek admission into Management Programme in any of the following two semesters. For example, a student who qualifies for admission in August 2017 OPENMAT, may take admission in any of the following two semesters i.e., either in January 2018 or July 2018 semester. Similarly one who qualifies in February 2017 OPENMAT may take admission in July 2018 or January 2019 semester. The last dates for submission of the Application Form (Form-2) for Admission to these semesters are as follows :
- For those qualifying August 2017 Test (OPENMAT-XLII) –For 1st Sem. 2018 (January 2018) – 30th November, 2017 and For 2nd Sem. 2018 (July 2018) – 31st May, 2018
- For those qualifying February 2018 Test (OPENMAT-XLIII) – For 1st Sem. 2018 (July 2018) – 31st May, 2018 and For 2nd Sem. 2019 (January 2019) – 30th November, 2018
All the candidates who appear for the Entrance Test (OPENMAT) shall be sent the result cards indicating their status as regards to qualifying or not qualifying. Only those who are indicated as qualifying would be eligible for applying for Admission to the Management Programme. In case you do not receive your result card within one week of the probable date of dispatch of result card, you may contact the Regional Centre under which your test centre falls. No request for duplicate result card will be entertained after the last date for Submission of Admission Form. The qualified candidates can also download the result card from IGNOU website (www.ignou.ac.in.)