MAH MBA CET 2020 Syllabus – State Common Entrance Test Cell of Maharashtra conducts MBA Common Entrance Test (MBA CET) for the students who want to pursue management as their degree. The test is conducted in the online mode. The syllabus for MAH MBA is released at mahacet.org. It is important for the students to check the syllabus before the examination because it specifies the important topics and chapters that will come in the examination. The sections that will come in the examination are Logical Reasining, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Ability and Reading Comprehension. Scroll down to know more about MAH MBA CET 2020 Syllabus.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Syllabus
MAH MBA CET is an entrance examination for the management discipline, the candidates must be aware of those topics that helps them to qualify the examination. MAH MBA consists of 200 questions in total that will be objective in nature. For more detailed information about MAH MBA CET 2020 Syllabus.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Syllabus
It is important to check the syllabus before the examination as it enlists the important topics and chapters which should be referred for the preparation of the exam. Check the syllavus for MAH MBA CET 2020 give below.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Exam Pattern
Apart from the books, it is important to be aware of the exam pattern as it enables the test – takers to preparea full proof study plan for the examination. It is beneficial to check the exam pattern because it specifies the duration, number of questions, duration of the exam.
Check the exam pattern given below for MAH MBA CET 2020.
- Mode Of Examination : Online
- Duration: 150 minutes
- Types Of Questions: MCQ
- Language of Question Paper: English
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for the correct answers. There is no negative marking
|Topic||No. Of Question||Marks|
|Verbal Ability/ Reading Comprehension||50||50|
MAH MBA CET 2020 Preparation Tips
Candidates can check the tips given below to see what can be the best possible way to crack the examination. Some of the expert tips for MBA MAH CET are provided here.
- Analyze the syllabus carefully: Before starting with the preparation, make sure to check the important topics and chapters that will be coming in the exam and prepare accordingky.
- Prepare a time table: For starting with the preparation, make sure to prepare a time table wherein, you have sorted down time to cover each and every section before the examination. Stick to this time table till the day of examination.
- Practice sample papers: Dig out the sample papers or previous year question papers to see what type of questions have been coming all these years and practice them to enhance the efficiency as well as accuracy.
- Understand the concept: Make sure to understand the concept related to any topic and try not to mug up the concepts.
- Revise: It is important to revise the topics and chapters time and again to remember the concepts. So, do revision daily to score well in the examination.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Important Books
Besides knowing the syllabus and exam pattern, it is essential for the test – takers to pick best books possible for the preparation of the exam. Check some of the books that are provided here.
|TARGET MH-CET (MBA / MMS) 2020||Ravneet Singh||Buy Here|
|Target MH-CET (MBA/MMS)||Disha Experts||Buy Here|
|Maharashtra CET-MBA |
with Solved Papers & Mock Papers
|R.K Jha||Buy Here|
|Wiley’s ExamXpert MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2020|
Maharashtra Common Entrance Test
|Sarafaraz Yousuf||Buy Here|
About MAH MBA CET
The Common Entrance Cell of Government of Maharashtra conducts the MBA Common Entrance Test for the students who want to take admission in MBA. It is an online examination and is conducted for the duration of 150 minutes. It is conducted in multiple sessions. The candidates are tested as per their knowledge related to the topics Logical reasoning, Quantative ability, English comprehension etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.