MAH CET 2018 Result will be announced by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. The result will be published on the official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in after the CET exam. Candidates who will appear for the MAH CET 2018 can download their scorecard from the official website. After the declaration of result, on the official website merit list will be published by DTE, Maharashtra. Candidates can check all details about MAH CET 2018 result and scores from this page.
MAH CET 2018 Result
The MAH CET 2018 result will be published officially as per the schedule. Candidates can check their scores from the official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in or from the link provided below. Schedule for MAH CET 2018 result is given below:
|Date of examination||10 – 11 Mar 2018|
|Declaration of result||19 Mar 2018|
Result: Result will be declared at www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
How to check MAH CET Result
- Candidates can visit the official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Enter your details like registration number and roll number.
- Click on the Submit button to check your result.
- Take a printed copy of Result for future references.
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores* *Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points up to two digits.
- Please note that the types of sample questions are only illustrative and not exhaustive. In the actual examination, you will find questions of a higher difficulty level on some or all of these types and also questions on the types not mentioned here.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in the difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the capacity of the nodes is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- A decision of State CET Cell in all matters relating to conduction of CET will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the State CET Cell in this behalf.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the admission process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the entire admission process.