MAH CET 2019 Result will be announced by Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State, Mumbai. The result will be published on the official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in after the MAH CET 2019 exam. Candidates who will appear for the MAH CET 2019 will be able to download their scorecard from the official website. After the declaration of the result, on the official website merit list will be published by DTE, Maharashtra. Candidates can check all details about MAH CET 2019 result and scores from this page.
MAH CET 2019 Result
The MAH CET 2019 result will be published officially as per the schedule. Candidates will be able to check their scores from the official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in or from the link taht will be provided below, once the result is out officially. Schedule for MAH CET 2019 result is given below:
|Date of examination||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd week of Mar 2019|
Result: Candidates will be able to check MAH CET 2019 Result from the official website, i.e., www.dtemaharasthra.gov.in
How to check MAH CET Result?
The result is to be declared for all those candidates who will appear for MAH CET 2019. Once officially released, candidates are to follow the below-given steps in order to check the result for the same.
- Candidates can visit the official website i.e. www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
- Find the link for MAH CET 2019 Result OR click on the link that will be provided on this page.
- The result will open in pdf format.
- Candidates are to take a printed copy of Result for future references.
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure:
- The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Corrected Score.
- The Corrected Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores* *Scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.
- Test wise scores and scores on total is reported with decimal points up to two digits.
- Please note that the types of sample questions are only illustrative and not exhaustive. In the actual examination, you will find questions of a higher difficulty level on some or all of these types and also questions on the types not mentioned here.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in the difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session is required if the capacity of the nodes is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- A decision of State CET Cell in all matters relating to conduction of CET will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained by the State CET Cell in this behalf.
- Instances for providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the admission process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the entire admission process.
Insofar, Official details on Maharashtra CET 2019 has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year information brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as DTE Maharashtra releases Maharashtra CET 2019 Result information, details will be updated here.