MAH MBA CET 2020 Result – MAH MBA CET 2020 new result date will be announced soon. State Cell of Maharashtra, announces the result for MAH MBA CET in the online mode at cetcell.mahacet.org. MAH MBA CET result is declared in the pdf format. MAH MBA CET result depicts CET score and CET percentile of the qualified candidates along with their name, registration number and roll number. After the announcement of result, a scorecard is also released. The candidates can take admission in their respective colleges through Centralised Admission Process (CAP). Check more information about MAH MBA CET 2020 result here such as process to check result, calculation of scores, cut-off scores etc.
Latest: MAH MBA CET 2020 new result date will be declared soon. Scroll down to check the same.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Result
Last year, the topper scored 164 marks and 15 students scored 99.99 percentile. Check more information about MAH MBA CET 2020 result from the schedule given below.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Result
|MAH MBA CET Result 2020||Dates|
|Exam date for MAH MBA CET 2020||14 & 15 Mar 2020|
|Declaration of result|
Check Result: Candidates can check MAH MBA CET 2020 result as per the schedule given above at mahacet.org.
Will MAH MBA CET 2020 Result Delay Due to COVID 19?
There might be a possibility that MAH MBA CET result will be delayed due to COVID – 19 outbreak. Maharashtra is the state where lockdown has been imposed as per the government orders considering the rising number of cases. The exam took place on March 14 and 15, 2020 but keeping in mind the COVID-19 outbreak there is a high chance of delay in declaration of MAH MBA CET 2020 result.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Exam Analysis
Check the exam analysis of MAH MBA CET 2020 given below.
- The exam took place on March 14 and 15, 2020 in two different slots
- The duration given to students to complete the exam was 2 hours 30 minutes
- The overall difficulty level was considered to be moderate to difficult
- Students found the section of Logical and Abstract Reasoning lengthy
- No change was observed in the question paper pattern
Compilation of MAH MBA CET 2020 Result
The test consists of the 200 multiple-choice questions from the sections Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension.
As it is observed, result for MAH MBA CET is announced in the form of a merit list. The scores for MAH MBA Common Entrance Test are calculated keeping in mind the marking scheme set by the exam conducting body.
Marking scheme for MAH MBA CET 2020
- For the correct answers, +1 marks are awarded
- There is no negative marking in case of wrong answers
How to Check MAH MBA CET 2020 Result?
MAH MBA Common Entrance Test results are announced at the official website of the exam conducting body. Check the steps given below to view MAH MBA CET 2020 result.
Step 1: Click on the link mentioned above.
Step 2: After clicking on the above link, click on ‘MAH MBA CET 2020 result’
Step 3: Then, a PDF will appear on your screen.
Step 4: Download the PDF and take find your name in it.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Result Dummy
All the candidates who appeared in the test can check the sample of MAH MBA CET given below. This is how the result for MAH MBA CET 2020 will be declared.
How to Download MAH MBA CET 2020 Scorecard?
The scorecard is released for the candidates who have qualified MAH MBA CET. It can be downloaded via online mode.
- Click on the direct link which will be provided on this page for checking the MAH MBA CET Result 2020.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their registration Number as provided at the time of completing application process and Password / Date of Birth. Below shown image is as per last year for your reference.
- Click on the ‘Login’ button to submit the details
- On submitting the details, the candidates will be able to check their score card.
- Finally, the aspirants may download and take its print out for the future reference.
Details Given in the MAH MBA CET 2020 Scorecard
Given below are the details that are mentioned in the scorecard of MAH MBA CET scorecard.
- Name of the candidate
- MAH MBA CET Roll Number
- Registration Number
- CET score (out of 200)
- CET percentile
What After MHT MBA CET 2020 Result?
After the declaration of result, the candidates are required to take part in Centralized Admission Process (CAP). This is the counselling process that shortlisted candidates have to undergo after the shortlisting. There are different stages in CAP which require filling the application form for admission. Candidates have to check their names in the merit list published by the official body and then appear for the counselling with proper documents.
Documents to be attached with the application form
|HSC / Diploma||SSC marksheet|
|CET Mark sheet / scorecard||Nationality certificate|
|Qualifying exam marksheet||School leaving certificate|
Participating Institutes for MAH MBA CET 2020
Some of the institutes that accepted the scores of MAH MBA CET in the previous year are given below.
- SIMSR Mumbai
- IES Management College of Management Studies, Navi Mumbai
- XIMR Mumbai
- Sri Balaji Pune
- Prin L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development
- & Research, Mumbai
- Kohinoor Business School, Mumbai
- Vivekananda Education Society’s Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management, Mumbai
- Rizvi Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai
- N.L. Dalmia Institute of Management Studies & Research, Mumbai
- S.I.E.S College of Management Studies. Mumbai
- University of Pune
- CRKIMR, Mumbai
MAH MBA CET 2020 Cut Off
The institutes who accepts the scores of MAH MBA releases the cut-off scores for the students who want to take admission in that college / institute. Cut-off scores are the minimum qualifying marks that candidates have to get in order to take admission. To set the cut-off, the following factors are considered.
- Total number of candidates appeared in the exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Qualified number of candidates
- Number of seats available
Check the cut – off scores mentioned below (according to previous year)
|University of Pune – DMS Pune||93.73|
|Xavier Institute of Management & Research,|
|SIMSREE, Mumbai (For PGDM)||99.11|
|KJ Somaiya Institute of Management Studies &|
Research, Mumbai (For MMS)
|Prin. L.N. Welingkar Institute of Management Development|
& Research, Mumbai
Click Here to check MAH MBA CET previous year cut off.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Reservation Policy
The percentage of seats that are reserved for candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State is as given below. Check the table given below for the same.
|Category||Reservation Percentage (%)|
|Schedule Caste and Scheduled Caste Convert to Buddhism||13.0|
|Vimukta Jati/ De Notified Tribes||3.0|
|Nomadic Tribes 1||2.5|
|Nomadic Tribes 2||3.5|
|Nomadic Tribes 3||2.0|
|Other Backward Class||19.0|
|Socially and Educationally Backward Class||16.0|
MAH MBA CET Result Statistics
Last year, 102851 students appeared for the exam and the total number of candidates that registered in the exam was 111846. The top scorer has 164 marks and nobody secured 100 percentile. In the year 2018, 90,000+ students gave MAH MBA CET.
Here is the previous year record of MAH MBA CET:
|Years||No. of candidates appeared||Highest score|
MAH MBA CET 2020 Result Overview
To avoid future hassles regarding the examination, candidates must go through the general instructed mentioned below.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions are equated to adjust for the slight differences in the difficulty level of different test batteries used across the sessions.
- The decision made by State CET Cell regarding the entrance, selection, seat allotment or anything is considered as the final one. No personal inquiries are entertained by the conducting body afterward.
- If the candidate provides any wrong or false information at any stage of the admission process will result in disqualification of the candidate.
About MAH MBA CET 2020
MAH MBA Common Entrance Test is conducted for the students who want to take admission in the courses like MBA / MMS. The test is conducted in the online mode, in other words, it is a computer-based test. MAH MBA CET consists of 200 questions. It is objective in nature which means it consists of multiple-choice questions. After qualifying MAH MBA CET, the candidates can take admission in the government institutes and private institutes of Maharashtra.
About State Common Entrance Test Cell
State Common Entrance Test Cell is a exam conducting body that has been established by Govt. of Maharashtra to conduct common entrance test for various courses like LLB, MBA, MCA, M.Arch etc. All the candidates who want to get admission in govt. Recognized institutes and Private institutes of Maharashtra need to appear in the exam. All the institutes of Maharashtra accept the score of exam to take admission in the respective course.
MAH MBA CET 2020 Result Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The result for MAH MBA CET 2020 can be checked at cetcell.mahacet.org.
Ans : The result for MAH MBA 2020 will be available in the PDF file format, so there is no need to keep the login credentials ready.
Ans : No, the scorecard can only be downloaded via online mode.
Ans : No, the result will be compiled only once. No, requests will be considered for the re-evaluation of answer sheets.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.