MAH CET 2019 Admit Card: The admit card of MAH CET MBA 2019 will be released online on March 1, 2019 by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE). Admit card can be downloaded from DTE official website dtemaharashtra.gov.in. The MAH CET 2019 has been scheduled to be conducted on March 9 and 10, 2019. It is important to bring admit card on the day of the examination. The MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 Admit Card is a mandatory document and must be downloaded from the website as no hard copy would be sent to the candidates. To fetch more details on MAH CET 2019 Admit Card, candidates must scroll down.
MAH CET 2019 Admit Card
On the basis of information, Candidates have to visit the official website for downloading Hall Ticket for the online test, when released. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she would be able to access the window for Hall Ticket download. The link to download MAH CET MBA admit card 2019 will also be provided below for the candidates, once released.
|Admit Card||01 Mar 2019 onwards|
|Date of Examination||09 & 10 Mar 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates can download their MAH CET 2019 admit card from the website ibpsonline.ibps.in.
How to download the Admit Card?
Admit cards would be made available after the process for online registration and filling of application form for MAH CET 2019 is over. Below, for the convenience of candidates, we have provided the steps in order to download MAH CET 2019 Admit Card.
- Go to the official Website.
- Click on the official link to download MAH CET MBA 2019 Admit card.
- Candidates have to enter Registration Number/Roll Number and password or date of birth.
- Submit the detail to download MAH CET admit card which appears on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take its printout
Details Mentioned in the Admit Card
As you download the admit card from the official website, you can see the important details mentioned in it. Candidates must check the details printed after its arrival to ensure that they are correct or not. In case of ant discrepancy, candidates should contact the concerned authorities of the conducting body.
- Candidate’s personal details
- communication details
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
- Exam Centre
- Important Instructions
- Candidate’s photograph
Things to be carried at the exam hall
Candidates have to bring the following documents at the exam hall else they would be allowed to write the answer sheet. It must be noted that the name of the appearing candidates on the Hall Ticket (provided during the process of registration) should match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof.
- one hard copy of the MAH CET 2019 Admit Card
- one hard copy of the identity proof
Candidate’s ID proof can be:
- Voters ID
- School/College ID
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Driving Licence
- PAN Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer on official letterhead along with the photograph.
- Photo identity proof issued by a People’s Representative on official letterhead along with
Test Centre for CET
MAH-CET 2019 is conducted every year by Directorate Technical Education (DTE) for the admission of MBA/MMS. Examination of MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 would be carried out in the selected cities in Maharashtra & outside Maharashtra State. The cities in which MAH-MBA/MMS CET 2019 is going to be conducted, as per the last year, are designated as “Center” for the CET.
Candidates must go through the instructions below to avoid the future hassles. These guidelines are being taken from the information brochure of 2019.
- It is mandatory for all the appearing candidates to reach the exam hall 30 minutes before the actual reporting time.
- Do not bring any kind of metal or magnetic items at the exam centre. Such findings cause disqualification of that candidature from the admission procedure.
- The examination is going to be conducted online at the test venues allotted in the respective Hall Ticket only.
- After the issuance of the admit card, no change in test centre / venue / date would be entertained further.
- Candidates have to preserve their admit card as it can be needed in the counselling process after the result declaration.
About the Exam
MAH CET is the entrance examination which is conducted by DTE Maharashtra for the purpose of granting admission in the postgraduate courses such as MBA or MMS. This is a computer-based test which consists of 200 questions in total that have to be completed in 150 minutes. The questions are divided in the ratio 75:25:50:50 into the four sections which are Logical Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitud, and Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension.