MAH MBA CET 2021 Admit Card – State CET Cell, Maharashtra releases MAH MBA CET admit card 2021 online at mahacet.org. The candidates can download it by entering the application number / roll number and date of birth / password. It is mandatory to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam centre. Along with the admit card, the candidates need to carry a valid id proof, ball point pen, and scribe form in case of PwD candidates (if applicable). Scroll down to check more information about MAH MBA CET 2021 admit card.
MAH MBA CET 2021 Admit Card
It must be noted that MAH MBA CET admit card is not sent via post. It can be only downloaded via online mode. Check the important dates regarding MAH MBA CET 2021 admit card from the table given below.
|Issuance of Admit Card||1st week of Mar 2021|
|Date Of Entrance Exam||2nd week of Mar 2021|
Download Admit Card/Hall Ticket Here: The candidates can download MAH MBA CET 2021 admit card / hall ticket as per the schedule given above at cetcell.mahacet.org.
Last year, MAH MBA CET admit card was released on 1st March and the exam was conducted on 14 and 15 March.
You can also apply for these top B Schools
- MIT WPU MBA Admission, Pune, Maharashtra
- Amrita School of Business, Banglore, Karnataka
- Amity University, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Manipal University MBA, Manipal, Karnataka
How to Download MAH MBA CET 2021 Admit Card?
MAH MBA CET admit card is an important document that all the candidates need to carry to the examination hall. Check the steps given below to download it.
Step 1: First of all, click on the direct link of the admit card given above on this page.
Step 2: After following the step given above, a new page will open.
Step 3: Now, enter the registration number / roll number and date of birth / password in the login window.
Step 4: Next, click on the ‘login’ button.
Step 5: Finally, download the admit card that appears on the screen and take its 2-3 printouts for future reference.
How to carry MAH MBA CET 2021 hall ticket? At the time of the examination, the candidates are required to affix the passport size photograph in MAH MBA CET 2021 hall ticket. This photograph must be the same as the one uploaded during registration. Make sure this process is done before entering the exam centre.
What to do If Forgot MAH MBA CET 2021 Login Credentials?
If the candidates have forgotten their MAH MBA CET 2021 login password, they can follow the steps given below to retrieve it.
1st step: First of all, go to the official website and then, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ button.
2nd step: Next, enter the details like registration number and mobile number or e-mail id.
Step 3: After entering the details, click on the ‘submit’ button.
Step 4: Next, write down the password that appears on the screen.
What to do in Case of Discrepancy in MAH MBA CET 2021 Admit Card?
If there is any discrepancy in MAH MBA CET 2021 admit card, then the candidates can contact the official authority as soon as possible. The candidates can convey their queries at:
Mobile number: 022-22016157/53/59
E-mail id: [email protected]
Details Mentioned in MAH MBA CET 2021 Hall Ticket
The candidates are going to observe the following details in their MAH MBCA CET hall tickets.
- Name of the exam conducting body
- Examination name
- Name and address of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Venue code
- Address of the exam centre
- Date of the exam
- Reporting time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Important instructions for the exam
What to Carry to MAH MBA CET 2021 Exam Centre?
All the candidates enrolled to appear for MAH MBA CET 2021 must bring the following documents to the exam centre:
- Printed copy of the MAH MBA CET 2021 hall ticket
- A valid id proof (original and photocopy)
- One ballpoint pen
- A scribe form for Pwd candidates (if applicable)
List of Acceptable id proofs
1. PAN card
3. Permanent driving license
4. Voter’s card
5. Bank passbook with photograph
6. Photo id proof issued by a Gazetted officer on official letterhead along with photograph
7. Valid recent identity card issued by a recognized college / university
8. Aadhar / E-aadhar
9. Employee id
10. Bar Council identity card
11. A proof for the female candidates who have changed their names post marriage
What Not to Carry Inside MAH MBA CET 2021 Exam Centre?
On the day of examination, the candidates are not allowed to carry the things listed below to MAH MBA CET 2021 exam centre.
- Calculators (separate or with watch)
- Written notes
- Mobile phones (with or without camera facility)
- Any other electronic devices
MAH MBA CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for MAH MBA CET 2021.
Mode of the exam: MAH MBA CET is conducted in the online mode (computer-based test)
Nature of questions: The test consists of multiple-choice questions (5 options)
Duration of the test: The test is of total 150 minutes
Medium of question paper: The question paper is available in English language only
Marking scheme: Each question is of 01 mark. There is no negative marking.
|Topic||No. Of Question||Marks|
|Verbal Ability / Reading Comprehension||50||50|
Important Books for MAH MBA CET 2021
Check the list of the books given below to prepare for MAH MBA CET 2021.
|MH-CET MBA Entrance Guide 4th Edition||Click Here|
|Complete Guide for MAT and other MBA Entrance Exams||Click Here|
|Maharashtra CET-MBA 2020 with Solved Papers & Mock Papers||Click Here|
|Wiley’s ExamXpert MAH – MBA / MMS CET 2020 Maharashtra Common Entrance Test||Click Here|
|Maharashtra CET-MBA 2021 with Solved Papers & Mock Papers||Click Here|
Exam Day Guidelines for MAH MBA CET 2021
Given below are some of the general instructions that candidates need to keep in mind on the examination day.
- The candidates must report to the test centre as per the reporting time specified on the hall ticket. The candidates are required to reach the exam centre on time to carry out the formalities like verification and collection of various documents, logging in etc.
- Any candidate who is found copying or giving or receiving assistance or doing anything prohibited will not be then considered for assessment.
- A rough sheet shall be provided at the test centre. This rough sheet has to be returned to the invigilator at the end of the examination.
- PwD candidates are required to contact the administrator of the test centre at least 30 minutes before the time of the examination for assistance in seating if required.
- After the end of the duration of the exam, the candidates cannot attempt any question and the test will be closed automatically and the answers will be saved in the system.
MAH MBA CET 2021 Result
The candidates can check MAH MBA CET result online at mahacet.org. The list of all the candidates who have qualified the exam are published on the website. The candidates who qualify the entrance test are required to appear for the counselling. The result pdf consists of the following details:
- Registration number
- Roll number
- CET score out of 200
- CET percentile
MAH MBA CET 2021
MAH MBA Common Entrance Test is a computer-based entrance examination conducted by State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra. As the name suggests, it is an entrance exam for the admission to post graduate degree courses in Management (MBA / MMS). The candidates who qualify MAH MBA CET are offered admission to various institutes of Maharashtra.
The test consists of total 200 questions. There is no negative marking in the test and the candidates have to select the most suitable question from the 5 available options.
FAQs for MAH MBA CET 2021 Admit Card
Ans. You can download MAH MBA CET 2021 admit card from mahacet.org.
Ans. No, the official authority will not send MAH MBA CET admit card via post. The candidates need to download it via online mode only.
Ans. Apart from MAH MBA CET 2021 hall ticket, the candidates need to carry a valid id proof, a ball point pen, and scribe form if PwD candidates (as applicable).
Ans. No, any duplicate MAH MBA CET admit card will be issued under any circumstances.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.