R.A Podar Institute of Management University of Rajasthan conducts PIM MAT for the candidates who wants to take admission in various management courses. Candidates who are interested to pursue any MBA courses will have to appear for PIM MAT. The online applications will be available on the official website. The admission criteria for the courses such as MBA and MBA Service Management takes place on the basis of PIM MAT Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. For all the relevant information regarding the PIM MAT, the candidates can refer to the information on this page.
Candidates who wants to apply for PIM MAT must check the eligiblility criteria for the examination and then fill the application form, if they are matching the eligibility criteria. The application form will be filled through the online mode only. Candidates should fill the form very carefully and make a payment for it after completing it. Candidates can check the important dates and events from the table given below:
|Written Entrance Test||Third week of May 2019|
|Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview||Last week of May 2019 and last week of Jun 2019|
Candidates need to be eligible before applying as per the norms of the conducting body for the concerned courses. The eligibility criteria for the concerned courses will be as follows:
For MBA AND MBA (Service Management)
- Candidates should be Graduates (10+2+3) from any discipline or equivalent from any University recognized by the University of Rajasthan, Jaipur, with at least 50% marks (for SC/ST/OBC Non-Creamy Layer 45%) without any approximation.
- Candidates appeared at the final year qualifying examination can also apply for admission provisionally at their own risk subject to the condition that they shall be required to submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the date and time determined and notified by the Institute, failing which their candidature will be canceled.
- If a candidate has more than one Bachelor’s Degree for determining eligibility, the first degree will be given consideration.
For MBA (Executive)
- Graduation/ post-graduation from a University recognized by the University of Rajasthan. For general category candidates the minimum eligibility percentage is 48% or second division at graduation and for SC/ST/OBC Non-Creamy Layer category candidates 43%, without any approximation with two years executive experience after the qualifying examination.
- A candidate seeking admission will be required to have the appropriate qualifications mentioned above, a minimum of two years full time working experience in an industrial/ commercial organization/ private sector/ business/ voluntary sector/ corporate sector/ government/ public sector in a supervisory/executive position after passing the qualifying examination, to be counted from the date given in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the concerned university.
- A candidate who has been studying as regular day scholar in any university or college for the last two years after passing the qualifying examination will not be eligible.
The selection will be done on the basis of Entrance Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates who will qualify the entrance test must have to appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Candidates who will appear for the PIM MAT 2019 need to go through the exam pattern for the concerned courses prescribed by the conducting body. The exam pattern of the concerned courses will be as follows:
The test will be consisting of 200 questions divided into various sections such as Data Interpretation, Logic, Verbal Ability, Current Affairs including Business and Economics, Business Mathematics which will have 40 questions in each of the sections.
MBA & MBA(Services Management)