PIM MAT 2022 – PIM MAT 2022 admit card has released on 30 June 2022 at univraj.org. The PIM MAT 2022 important dates have been revised. Whereas, PIM MAT 2022 exam date is 03 July 2022. Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test (PIM MAT) is a Institute level MBA entrance exam. It is for admission to MBA, MBA Services Management, MBA Executive in RAPIM. In order to appear in PIM MAT exam, students should do registration before last date, then download admit card at official website rapim.ac.in. Get here latest news on PIM MAT 2022 exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, sample paper, previous year question papers, application form, admit card, answer key, result.
– PIM MAT 2022 admit card has been released. Download here
– PIM MAT 2022 important dates have been revised. Scroll down to check it.
PIM MAT 2022
About the exam: PIM MAT 2022 is short for Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test. It is an MBA entrance exam at the Institute level. Organized by RAPIM, PIM MAT is for admission to MBA, MBA Services Management, MBA Executive.
PIM MAT Exam 2022 Overview
|Aspects of the PIM MAT Exam||Details|
|Name of Exam||PIM MAT 2022|
|Full Form||Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test|
|Exam Organizing Body||R A Podar Institute of Management (RAPIM)|
|Level of Exam||Institute Level|
|Type of Exam||MBA entrance exam|
|Courses in which admission is through PIM MAT||MBA, MBA Services Management, MBA Executive|
|Colleges in which admission is through PIM MAT||RAPIM|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Syllabus||Verbal Ability, Current Affairs Including Business Economics, Data Interpretation, Business Mathematics, Logic|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Educational Qualification to appear in Exam||Graduation|
Important Downloads and Official Links
- 08 June – PIM MAT 2022 Exam Schedule Revised
PIM MAT 2022 Exam Date
The PIM MAT 2022 exam date, application form release & last date, admit card release date, answer key date, result date are as follows.
|Important Events of PIM MAT Exam 2022||Dates|
|Release of notification||May 2022|
|Release of PIM MAT application form 2022||09 May 2022|
|Last date to apply at rapim.ac.in||27 Jun 2022|
|PIM MAT admit card 2022 release date||30 Jun 2022|
|PIM MAT 2022 exam date||03 Jul 2022|
|Issuance of answer key||04 Jul 2022|
|Last date to submit representation on answer key||07 Jul 2022|
|Release of final answer key||09 Jul 2022|
|PIM MAT 2022 result date and time||11 Jul 2022|
|GD PI||18 to 23 Jul 2022|
|Final result||25 Jul 2022|
|Counselling||03 Aug 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||08 Aug 2022|
Candidates must keep checking rapim.ac.in for any changes in the Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test dates.
PIM MAT 2022 Admit Card
PIM MAT Admit Card is issued by R A Podar Institute of Management for those who have submitted application form.
- Release Date – The release date of PIM MAT admit card 2022 is as per decision of RAPIM. Please refer the dates table above
- Download Link – Candidates can get the direct link to download the PIM MAT hall ticket at rapim.ac.in.
- How to download PIM MAT admit card 2022? – In order to download the admit card of Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test, candidates need to access the PIM MAT 2022 login. Then login with the login credentials.
PIM MAT 2022 Application Form
PIM MAT Application Form is released by RAPIM.
PIM MAT 2022 registration – In order to apply for the Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test, candidates must first do registration at rapim.ac.in before the last date.
How to apply?
In order to apply for PIM MAT 2022, candidates must do the following:
- Go to the official website rapim.ac.in.
- Then do registration for the PIM MAT exam.
- After that fill all personal, educational, contact details in the PIM MAT 2022 application form.
- Also, upload documents such as photograph, signature in the PIM MAT online application form.
- Finally, pay the application fee as prescribed by the R A Podar Institute of Management.
- The candidate is required to deposit Rs. 1500/- towards exam fee through Online mode.
Read the following points carefully before you fill the form and write the exam:
- Candidates are expected to go through the prospectus thoroughly before filling the form.
- The PIM-MAT 2022 application form which you will be filling is a specially designed form. The data recorded on this form would be used subsequently for the generation of admit card for the test and the result. Therefore, it should be filled according to the detailed instructions given in the prospectus.
- Candidates are advised not to send a hard copy of the PIM-MAT 2022 Application form. However, the candidates are advised to retain a hard copy of the application form for future reference and required to submit the hard copy of the application form along with relevant documents to the Convener, at the time of Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview(PI) (if selected).
- Please ensure that you have completed the PIM-MAT 2022 form in all respects. Incomplete forms are liable to be rejected without assigning any reason.
- Convener PIM-MAT 2022 would not be responsible for postal delays in communication.
PIM MAT 2022 Syllabus
The RAPIM releases the syllabus of Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test. It contains all the topics from which questions will be asked in the MBA exam. PIM MAT Syllabus is as follows.
PIM MAT 2022 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of PIM MAT 2022 is as follows.
|Current Affairs Including Business Economics||20%|
- Candidates get marks for correct answer.
- The negative marking is 1/3 negative mark for incorrect answer.
Other aspects of the exam are as follows.
- Total questions: 200
- Mode: RAPIM will hold the Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test as Offline OMR mode.
- Duration: The exam will be of 2 hours.
- Type of questions: The questions in the question paper will be as follows – MCQ type.
- Language of the paper: The PIM MAT 2022 question paper will be in English language.
Exam Day Guidelines
- The candidates are required to bring only Admit Card and valid ID proof (Original Aadhaar Card / Photo PAN Card / Valid Indian passport / Driving License) in the examination hall, otherwise Centre Superintendent shall not allow them to appear for the examination.
- Electronic Devices and any kind of copying material are not permitted.
- All the candidates will be provided a black ballpoint pen in the examination hall. Candidates should use only this pen to write. If any candidate uses the pencil for darkening the answer sheet, his/her answer sheet will be rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The answer once marked is not liable to be changed.
- Scrap paper for rough work is not permitted. The candidates may work out answers in the margins of TEST BOOKLET, not on ANSWER SHEET/ OMR SHEET.
- At the conclusion of the test, the candidates will hand over their answer sheets to the test supervisor.
- The decision to offer or not to offer a test center depends upon availability of the sufficient number of candidates opting for that center. The decision of the Institute in the regard will be final.
PIM MAT 2022 Answer Key
After the exam, students seek out the PIM MAT Answer Key. Using this, one can calculate marks scored in the Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test exam and predict their result.
- Unofficial Answer Key – Many MBA entrance exam coaching centers release unofficial answer keys of PIM MAT exam just after the exam. Candidates can check them on the same day.
- Official Answer Key – RAPIM releases the official answer key of PIM MAT 2022 at its discretion. Candidates can download the same from rapim.ac.in.
PIM MAT 2022 Result
PIM MAT Result is declared by the R A Podar Institute of Management as per the result date and time decided by them.
- PIM MAT 2022 result date and time – The result date and time for PIM MAT 2022 is decided by RAPIM. Check the dates section for the same.
- Link – The direct link to check Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test result is made available on the official website rapim.ac.in.
- How to check PIM MAT 2022 result – Candidates need to go to the official website rapim.ac.in and click on the relevant PIM MAT result / merit list 2022 link. Then, in case of PIM MAT 2022 scorecard / rank, login with login id and password. If there is a PIM MAT 2022 merit list pdf, one can simply download it.
PIM MAT 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students must check the eligibility criteria of PIM MAT exam before applying. The important points for eligibility criteria are the following.
MBA | MBA (Services Management)
- Students should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- Students should have at least 50% marks in the qualifying graduation exam (without any approximation)
- In the case of SC/ST/OBC(Non-Creamy Layer)/MBC 45% aggregate marks is mandatory in the qualifying graduation exam ( without any approximation)
- Candidates who appeared at the final year qualifying examination may also apply for admission provisionally at their own risk, subject to the condition that they shall be required to submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the date and time determined and noticed by the institute, failing which their candidature will be cancelled.
- Students shall be required to submit the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the date and time determined and notified by the Institute.
- If a candidate has more than one Bachelor’s Degree for determining eligibility, the first degree will be taken into account.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with at least 48% marks in the aggregate(without any approximation). (43% in the aggregate in case of SC/ST/OBC [Non-Creamy Layer]/MBC)
- In addition to the qualifications mentioned above, a minimum of two years full time working experience in an industrial/ commercial organization/ private sector/ business/ voluntary sector/ corporate sector/ government/ public sector in a supervisory/executive position after passing the qualifying examination, to be counted from the date given in the mark sheet of the qualifying examination by the concerned university.
- An applicant must be posted within the municipal limit of Jaipur at the time of admission. If a candidate’s place of posting changes from Jaipur to any other place at any time during the entire duration of the course his/her admission shall automatically stand canceled.
- An executive/supervisor/ officer for the purpose of admission to MBA (2 years executive course) will be a person who has ordinarily 5 persons working under her/ him.
- Note: Income Tax Form 16 of proceeding one year in which the admission is sought is required to be submitted with the application
- A candidate who has been studying as a regular day scholar in any university or college for the last two years after passing the qualifying examination will not be eligible.
- Professionals (CA/ICWA/CS) who are self-employed, in proprietorship in individual capacity must show income tax return reporting Gross Total Income.
- The minimum number of students required to run this course shall be 25.
- Note: An attested copy of acknowledgment of filing income tax return bearing receipt of the income tax department in support of the reported gross total income can be submitted in lieu of Income Tax Form 16.
For complete and updated eligibility criteria, refer to the official website rapim.ac.in and information brochure.
RAPIM MBA 2022 – Course, Seats, Fees
MBA, MBA Services Management
Admission to these programs will be made strictly on the basis of merit as per PIM-MAT 2022 Written Examination, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Based on merit, four times the number of candidates as seats will be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview from amongst those applicants who qualify in the written examination.
The overall qualifying percentile in the written examination will be:-
- 45 percentile for General category
- 40 percentile for OBC category
- 35 percentile SC & ST category
The sectional cutoff will be
- 35 percentile for general
- 30 percentile for OBC Non-Creamy Layer
- 25 percentile for SC & ST
Counselling for MBA & MBA(Services Management) courses will be held after the declaration of the final result based on the merit in different categories
The presence of the candidate in the counseling session is a must. No leave of absence is permitted in counseling.
In case of unfilled NRI quota admission will be given to the candidates from the merit list.
Fees as per the Rajasthan University
Admission to these programs will be made strictly on the basis of following
It may include group task and or case analysis.
The basis of calculating work experience will be:
- 0.3 mark for every one month served subject to maximum of 60 months.
- 15 or more days will be equivalent to one month.
- Work experience parallel to any full time course will not be considered.
There will be no written examination for MBA (Executive) Course.
R.A. Podar Institute of Management
Faculty of Management Studies
University of Rajasthan,
Near Gandhi Circle, J.L.N. Marg,
For any assistance related to PIM-MAT 2022 please:
Call at : 0141-2710339 | 0141-2700819 or
Email : [email protected]
Qs 1. What is PIM MAT exam?
Ans 1. The PIM MAT exam is held annually by the RAPIM. It is an MBA entrance exam. Through this exam, candidates get admission to MBA, MBA Services Management, MBA Executive in RAPIM.
Qs 2. How can I apply for PIM MAT 2022?
Ans 2. You can apply for the Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test for academic session 2022-23 by filling the application form. Visit rapim.ac.in and check the registration form. Enter details, and pay fee before the last date to apply for PIM MAT exam.
Qs 3. Who can appear in the Poddar Institute of Management Management Aptitude Test?
Ans 3. Candidates after who fulfill the eligibility criteria can appear in the PIM MAT exam.
Qs 4. What is the official website?
Ans 4. The official website is rapim.ac.in.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.