SET 2020- Symbiosis International (Deemed University) conducts the 4 Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) for admission into Law, Design, Management, Mass Communication, Arts and Engineering. All the four entrance exam will be held on May 02, 2020. It is a university level exam conducted in online mode. The entrance test will be conducted across 80 cities all over India. Candidates who aspire to join an undergraduate degree programme at symbiosis International must appear for SET 2020. Check more details on SET 2020 like syllabus, eligibility, exam pattern, application process on this page.
Latest: Registration process for SET 2020 is started now. Click here to apply.
Via the 4 SET exams conducted by Symbiosis International, admission is offered across 15 institutes / departments under the umbrella of Symbiosis International. Candidates can choose to appear for anyone of the SETs or more. Check SET exam 2020 dates from the table below.
|Registration for SET 2020 starts||22 Jan 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||16 Apr 2020|
|Last date to payment of Registration||16 Apr 2020|
|Release of Admit card||22 Apr 2020|
|Entrance exam date||02 May 2020|
|Release of Result date||12 May 2020|
SET 2020 Application Form
Get here the key points to fill out the Symbiosis Application Form 2020.
- SET 2020 Application Form is available in online mode at set-test.org.
- Candidates need to submit the test city preference and admission category. Please note that after the payment of form fee ‘test city’ and ‘category’ will not change at any cost.
- Upload the colour passport size photo but not be more than 3 months old.
- Candidates have an option to take more than one Symbiosis Entrance Test 2020. However, they have to choose and register for one test from the morning session and one from the afternoon session.
- PWD candidates need to upload their documents during filling the SET Form. if they fail to do so then they will be considered under Open Category.
Check the Slot/Session of Symbiosis Entrance Test 2020 namely SET / SLAT / SITEEE / SEED.
|SLAT (SET-Law) & SEED (SET-Design)||Morning Session (9:30 am to 12:00 noon)|
|SET-General & SITEEE (SET-Engineering)||Afternoon Session (2:30 pm to 5:00 pm)|
SET 2020 Application Fee:
Registration fee of SET is not refundable and transferable. Check the registration fee for each programme and Symbiosis Entrance Test.
- For SET- General / SLAT / SEED: Rs. 1750/-
- For SITEEE: Rs. 2000/-
- For each Programme: Rs. 1000/-
Mode of Payment:
Candidates can pay the fee by following mentioned ways:
- Billdesk Payment Gateway
- Easebuzz Payment Gateway
- Indian Bank
- Payment Gateway
- Demand Draft: Candidates need to select the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in the “Make Payment” Tab. Then take a print out the payment advice form fill in the details and send it along with the DD to the following address.
Address to send payment advice form along with Demand Draft
Symbiosis Test Secretariat
Symbiosis International (Deemed University)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
SET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Applicants are suggested to check the minimum eligibility norms before they filling SET exam 2020 application form for admission to the respective course. Below we have mentioned the minimum Educational Qualification of each institute under Symbiosis International University.
Educational Qualification: Candidates have to pass the 10+2/equivalent examination from any recognized board or hold a government-approved diploma (10+3) with minimum 50% marks and 45% marks for SC / ST candidates. These norms are only valid in the following mentioned 9 institutes;
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS), Pune
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS), Noida
- Symbiosis Centre for Media & Communication (SCMC)
- Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE)
- Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts (SSLA)
- Symbiosis School of Culinary Arts (SSCA)
- Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID), Pune
- Symbiosis School of Planning, Architecture and Design (SSPAD), Nagpur
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with a minimum of 45% and in case of SC / ST candidates is 40% marks.
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Noida
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Hyderabad
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Nagpur
Educational Qualification: Passed with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational as optional subject. Secured at least 45% marks in these subjects (40% for SC/ST).
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)
SET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check below the exam pattern for SET 2020.
- Mode of Examination – Computer Based Exam (Online) Mode
- Type of Questions – Objective type (MCQs)
- Duration of the exam – 150 Minutes
- Marking Scheme – +1 Marks will be awarded for each correct response in SLAT, SEED SET (General) Exams and In case of SITEEE Test, +2 Marks will be awarded for each correct response.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking for the wrong answer.
- Click here to check the distribution of questions in all four Entrance Tests of Symbiosis International University.
SET 2020 Admit Card
The candidates who register successfully for SET, are issued admit card to appear for the exam. Without the admit card no candidates are allowed to enter the exam center. The admit card can be downloaded from set-test.org. To download the admit card candidates ave to use their SET 2020 ID / Email id and password.
What to do once the admit card is downloaded:
- Take print of the admit card on an A4 sized sheet.
- Affix the latest colour photo on the Admit Card and it should not be more than 3 months old.
- Check all details on the admit card and ensure that they are as per the details provided at the time of filling the online application form.
How to carry SET 2020 admit card:
- SIU SET Admit Card 2020 should be in colour printouts only and bring two different admit card for both morning and afternoon session.
- Candidates must carry Photo Identity proof like Voter ID Card, Pan Card, UID etc. along with SET exam admit card 2020.
SET 2020 Exam Day Instructions
Below are some of the exam day instruction that the candidates must follow for SET Exam 2020:
- Candidates are not allowed to bring smart devices like mobile, calculators, watch calculators, alarm clocks, digital devices etc. in the examination hall.
- For each session, candidates are suggested to reach the exam centre 2 hours before the commencement of exam.
- Candidates must verify their admit card from the authorized person in the examination centre and keep safe this authenticated Admit Card till the admission process is over.
- Applicants will not be allowed to leave the hall till 10.30 a.m. (for the morning session exam) and 03:30 p.m. (for the afternoon session exam).
Note: Please note that if the Authenticated Admit card will be lost, then duplicate Authenticated Admit Card will not be issued.
SET 2020 Exam Centre
SET exam 2020 will be conducted in 80 cities all over India – Apply for the exam!
Candidates can check below the list of cities for SET 2020.
|Agra||Gangtok / Bardang||Nagpur|
|Ajmer||Hooghly||Noida – G Noida – Gaziabad – Delhi NCR|
|Bhubaneswar||Kochi / Ernakulam||Shimla|
SET 2020 Result
The result for SET 2020 will be release in online mode at set-test.org. Candidates need their Id and password to check their results. On the basis of their respective Symbiosis Entrance Test score, candidates will be selected for PI-WAT/ST-PI.
All the institute will conduct their own written ability test and interview for shortlisted candidates. It is compulsory for candidates to appear for all the tests conducted by the institution. Only the candidates who appear in all the tests will be considered as eligible for generation of merit and wait list.
SET 2020 Merit List for Selection
Merit List and Wait List will prepare as per category wise cut off. It is published on the website of the respective Institutes. The movement of the waiting list will depend upon the vacant seats available.
The selection process is a three-phase.
- SET exam 2020 – Apply now!
- Shortlisted candidates appear for Written Ability test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI) or Studio Test (ST) & Personal Interview (PI)
- Merit list preparation
Merit list will be prepared on the basis of following specific parameters for all four Symbiosis Entrance Tests.
Symbiosis International University (SIU) Entrance Exams
Symbiosis International University is going to conduct four entrance tests namely Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT), Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED) and SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SIT EEE) and Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) General. Admission to 20 Undergraduate Programmes is based on the four below-mentioned test.
Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2020
SET General is conducted for admission to Management, Mass Communication, Economics, Liberal Arts, Computer Studies and Culinary Arts courses. Symbiosis Entrance Test (General) scores are accepted in 8 different campuses of Symbiosis International. From below you can check the Symbiosis International campuses those accept the SET General Score.
- Symbiosis School of Planning, Architecture and Design (SSPAD) – Nagpur
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies & Research
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) – Pune, Noida & Nagpur
- Symbiosis Center for Media & Communication
- Symbiosis School of Economics
SET General application form – Get here
Symbiosis Law Admission Test (SLAT) 2020
Symbiosis Law Admission Test is also known as SET Law. Through SLAT candidates get admission in Law courses like BA LLB and BBA LLB. On the basis of SLAT score you can apply for admission at 4 law school of Symbiosis International.
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS) – Pune, Noida, Hyderabad & Nagpur
SLAT application form – Access here
SIT Engineering Entrance Exam (SITEEE) 2020
SITEEE is the Symbiosis Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam. It is conducted for admission to undergraduate programmes of Engineering. Below we have mentioned the Symbiosis International campus who accept the score of SITEEE and other national level entrance test like JEE Mains / MHTCET.
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)
SITEEE 2020 application forms available – Fill form here
Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design (SEED) 2020
SEED is conducted to take admission in B. Des. program. It is also know as SET Design. Symbiosis Entrance Exam for Design marks are accepted in 2 campuses of Symbiosis International.
- Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID) – Pune
- Symbiosis School of Planning, Architecture and Design (SSPAD) – Nagpur
SEED 2020 application form – Apply now
About Symbiosis University
Symbiosis University is known for quality education and is one of the most sought after university for engineering, law, design, management. There are 15 institutes and departments under Symbiosis that offer around 20 UG courses. The University has its institutes and departments spread across the cities of Pune, Noida, Hyderabad and Nagpur. The University ranked at 291–300 band in the QS World University Rankings. Also in NIRF 2019 ranking the university ranks at no. 56 in the University category.
Official Website: set-test.org
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.