SET 2019 Admit Card: Symbiosis University will release the SET 2019 Admit Card of the appearing candidates on its official website www.set-test.org. The hall ticket will be published on April 20, 2019. To download the SET 2019 admit card, the candidates need to log in using their SET 2019 ID and Password. The candidates who will select both the sessions (morning and afternoon) they should carry two different Admit Cards – one is for the morning session and second is for the afternoon session. The admit card will consist of basic information such as exam date, timings, address of the exam centre. Candidates must scroll down to fetch all the details regarding the SET 2019 Admit Card.
SET 2019 Admit Card
It is advised to candidates to preserve the admit card till the end, as it will be required at the time of PI/ WAT/ GD. Candidates can check the schedule for SET Admit Card 2019 in the table below.
|SET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Downloading the SET Admit Card will begin from||20 Apr 2019|
|SET 2019 exam date||04 May 2019|
|SET 2019 Entrance Test Timings||
Admit Card: SET 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website i.e. www.set-test.org.
How to Download the SET 2019 Admit Card?
The applicants can download their admit card/ hall ticket for SET 2019 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link which will be provided above soon after the release of the SET 2019 Admit Card.
- Log in by entering details such as SET ID and Password, given to you at the time of registration.
- Click on “Sign In” button to submit the details and download your admit card.
- Take at least 2-3 print out of the SET 2019 Admit Card for future references.
What Documents To Carry On The Day Of The Exam?
The applicants must carry the following documents on the day of the examination:
- Print out of the SET 2019 Admit Card
- Any of the following photo id proof in original:
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card (UID)
Details Given On The SET 2019 Admit Card
When the SET admit card will appear on the official website, candidates must check out the following details mentioned below. These details will be printed on the admit card as per the information that candidate has submitted in the application form.
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Affix a recent passport size colored photograph in the space given in the admit card
- Name of the Test Center and its address
- Timings of the exam
- Important Instructions for the candidates to be followed on the day of examination
General Instructions For The Candidate
To avoid any failure, candidates must go through the important instructions given below. Lack of following in any of the instruction will lead to disqualification of the candidature.
- If you are appearing in the Morning Session, then you should report at the allotted test center by 07:30 AM. The test for the morning session will begin at 09:30 AM.
- However, if you are appearing for the Afternoon session, then you should report at the test enter latest by 12:30 PM. The test for the afternoon session will start at 02:30 PM. After 02.45 p.m., no candidate will be allowed to appear for the Afternoon Session Exams. Note that no extra time will be given for candidates who report late at the test centre.
- The candidates should take only coloured print out of the SET 2019 Admit Card.
- The photograph to be pasted on the SET Admit Card should not be more than 03 months old.
- It is best advised to visit the allotted test center a day before the test to avoid any issued on the day of the exam.
- The Differently Abled category candidates must contact STS with the scanned copies of their Medical Certificates for ascertaining the percentage of their disability. The candidates failing to do this will be considered under the Open Category.
- An authorized person will verify and authenticate your Admit Card against the photo-id on the day of the test. Please preserve this authenticated Admit Card for further PI-WAT or ST-PI processes.
- Candidates should note that an authenticated Admit Card is an important document without which the candidate will not be permitted to appear for further selection processes of SIU. If the Authenticated Admit card is lost, a duplicate Authenticated Admit Card will not be issued. It should be retained till the admission process is over.
Where Do You Require SET 2019 Admit Card?
The admit card for SET 2019 is not required only at the time of entrance exam but even after the exam is over. You will require the SET 2019 Admit Card during the following:
- Entrance Test
- PI/ WAT/ GD
Since you will not get any Duplicate Admit Card, so it is in your best interest to ensure that you do not tamper or damage your SET Admit Card in any way.
If you have any query regarding the SET Admit Card 2019, kindly mention it in the comment section below.