SET 201 Admit Card will be released in April 2019. The Symbiosis International (Deemed University) will issue the admit card for SET 2019 online at set-test.org. To download the SET exam admit card 2019, the candidates need to log in using their SET 2019 ID and Password.
The candidates who will select both the sessions (morning and afternoon) they should carry two different Admit Cards – one is for the morning session and second is for the afternoon session. The admit card will consist of the basic information such as exam date, timings, address of the exam centre. It is mandatory to carry the print out of the SET Admit Card on the day of the examination. Check more details regarding the SET Admit Card 2019 from this page.
SET 2019 Admit Card
It is advised to candidates to preserve the admit card till the end, as it will be required at the time of PI/ WAT/ GD. Candidates can check the schedule for SET Admit Card 2019 in the table below.
|SET 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Downloading the SET Admit Card will begin from||Apr 2019 (after 05:00 PM)|
|Last date to download the SET 2019 Admit Card||May 2019|
|SET 2019 exam date||May 2019|
Admit Card: SET 2019 Admit Card will be available here or you can download it from the official website i.e. www.set-test.org .
How to Download the SET 2019 Admit Card?
The applicants can download their admit card/ hall ticket for SET 2019 by simply following the instructions given below:
- Click on the direct link which is given above for downloading the admit card.
- Log in by entering details such as SET ID and Password, given to you at the time of registration.
- Click on “Sign In” button to submit the details and download your admit card.
- Take at least 2-3 print out of the SET 2019 Admit Card.
What Documents To Carry On The Day Of The Exam?
The applicants must carry the following documents on the day of the examination:
- Print out of the SET Admit Card
- Any of the following photo id proof in original:
- Driving License
- College/Institute Identity Card
- Credit Card with Photograph
- Voter ID Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card (UID)
Details Given On The SET 2019 Hall Ticket
The admit card for SET 2019 will consist of the following details:
- Name of the Applicant
- Roll Number
- Affix a recent passport size colored photograph in the space given in the admit card
- Name of the Test Center and its address
- Timings of the exam
- Important Instructions for the candidates to be followed on the day of examination
General Instructions For The Candidate
- If you are appearing in the Morning Session, then you should report at the allotted test center by 07:30 AM. The test for the morning session will begin at 09:30 AM.
- However, if you are appearing for the Afternoon session, then you should report at the test enter latest by 12:30 PM. The test for the afternoon session will start at 02:30 PM.
- The candidates should take only colour print out of the SET 2019 Admit Card.
- The photograph to be pasted on the SET Admit Card should not be more than 03 months old.
- It is best advised to visit the allotted test center a day before the test to avoid any issued on the day of the exam.
- The Differently Abled category candidates must contact STS with the scanned copies of their Medical Certificates for ascertaining the percentage of their disability. The candidates failing to do this will be considered under the Open Category.
Where Do You Require SET 2019 Admit Card?
The admit card for SET 2019 is not required only at the time of entrance exam but even after the exam is over. You will require the SET 2019 Admit Card during the following:
- Entrance Test
- PI/ WAT/ GD
Since you will not get any Duplicate Admit Card, so it is in your best interest to ensure that you do not tamper or damage your SET Admit Card is any way.
If you have any query regarding the SET Admit Card 2019, kindly mention it in the comment section below.
Insofar, Official notification regarding SET 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification, the same will be updated here.