|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||20 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
Symbiosis Entrance Test 2018 Application Form is expected to be available in some time. Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018 will be held by the SIU for admission to various undergraduate programmes. It will be a common entrance test for the admission processes at the undergraduate institutes of Symbiosis International University. To apply for the Symbiosis Entrance Test 2018, the interested and eligible candidates will have to fill the application form which will be available from last week of December 2017 on the official website i.e. www.set-test.org.
Important Dates for the Application Form
|Online Registration Begins From||Last week of December 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||3rd week of April 2018|
|Date of Examination||1st week of May 2018|
Please note that official details of SET 2018 application form have not yet been announced. Information on this page is as per previous year brochure and only for reference of such candidates who have started looking for details to get an idea of SET 2018. As soon as Symbiosis University releases SET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.
The eligible candidates can apply for the Symbiosis Entrance Test 2018 as per the above schedule only. The entrance test will be in 5 different papers and in two sessions, morning and afternoon. The candidates can choose more than one paper but then he/she will have to choose one paper for the morning sessions and one paper for the afternoon session.
SET 2018 Application Form
The candidates who will apply for the entrance test will have to follow the steps given below:
Step 1 –Registration
- The candidates will have to register at www.set-test.org.by clicking on the link ‘New Registration’.
- Next, the candidates need to enter all the details along with the paper choice for morning and afternoon sessions.
- After the successful registration, the candidates will receive an email containing their SET ID and password.
Step 2 – Filling the Form
- Now, the candidates will have to login using their SET ID and password and can start filling the application form.
- Candidates need to fill all the correct information in the application form such as personal details, contact details, academic qualifications, course options etc.
- Now, the candidates need to upload their latest scanned photograph in the form
- After the completion of the application form, the candidates will have to click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button.
- Next, the candidates will be automatically directed to the payment page.
Step 3 – Payment of the Application Fee
Now, the candidates will have to pay the non-refundable fees which will be Rs. 1500/- as the test fee. The candidates can pay the fees through the following options:
- Candidates can pay Online through Credit Card by entering all the required card details.
- The candidates will also have the option of Net Banking by transferring the test fee to Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
- Candidates can pay from Paytm also by transferring the fees to Symbiosis Test Secretariat.
- And if not online, then the candidates can pay the fees through cash option.
- This ‘Payment Advice’ form will be presented into three parts. The candidates will have to pay Rs. 1500/- at bank.
- The bank will return two parts of the ‘payment advice to the candidates and the ‘student copy’ will be the fee receipt.
- The candidates need to sign the Symbiosis copy of the ‘Payment Slip’ form stamped by Axis Bank or Indian Bank and send it to the official address.
List of the Affiliated Institutes
To complete the application process, it will be compulsory for the candidates to fill the online application form of the desired Institute for the desired programme before the last date of the respective institute. The list of the respective institutes will be as follows:
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS) – Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) – Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Science (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID)
- Symbiosis Centre for Media and Communication (SCMC)
- Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON)
- Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE)
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS) – Noida
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) – Noida
- Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts (SSLA)
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS) – Hyderabad
- Symbiosis School of Culinary Arts (SSCA)
Important for the Candidates
- The Symbiosis Entrance Test (SET) 2018 registration and institute(s) programme registration payment will be non-refundable. So, no claims for refund will be entertained.
- Candidates must keep this in mind that any attempt to impersonate or indulge in any other malpractice will automatically disqualify the candidate from admission process and legal prosecution will be filed against the candidate as per the law.
- Every candidate will be urged to note that no donation or capitation fee will be required to be paid for any Symbiosis Institute. Candidates will be cautions against falling prey by any individual for such assurance.