SET 2019 Application Form will be available in online. The candidates will only be able to apply online. Other than that, the provision to submit the form will not be granted. Apart from applying for SET, the candidates will also have to apply for the preferred participating institute. The candidates applying for Engineering and Health Sciences, need not apply for SET if they will opting for admission through JEE Main. These candidates may directly apply for the institute. In the application form of SET 2019, the candidates will have to enter information related to themselves, education qualification they had, and contact details. Check more details on SET 2019 Application Form from this page.
SET 2019 Application Form
Check the eligibility criteria of SET before applying. It is important to do so because the ineligible candidates will not be granted admission. The entrance test will be held in 5 different papers and in two sessions, morning and afternoon. The candidates can choose more than one paper but then he/she will have to choose one paper for the morning sessions and one paper for the afternoon session.
|Registration Starts||Jan 2019|
|Registration Closes||Apr 2019|
|Last date for making payment||Apr 2019|
It is important to ensure that all the details entered in the application form are authentic and up to the best knowledge of the candidates. Incorrect information will only hamper the candidature.
Application Form: SET Application Form 2019 will be available here or you can apply from the official website i.e. www.set-test.org.
SET Application Fee 2019
Application fees given below is as per the last year details and is only for the reference purpose only.
Candidates have to pay the Entrance Test fee of Rs.1750/- for each test. If you are registering for one test in the morning (SLAT/SEED) and one test in the afternoon (SET/SITEEE), the fees will be Rs. 3500.
Mode of Payment: The candidate may pay the application fee through either of the following modes:
i) Billdesk Gateway
ii) Axis Bank Gateway
iii) Indian Bank Gateway
iv) Demand Draft.
PAYMENT THROUGH DEMAND DRAFT:
Submit a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- for ONE Test (morning OR afternoon) OR Rs. 3500/- for TWO Tests (one from the morning session and one for afternoon session) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
Choose the mode of Payment as ‘DD Payment’ in “Make Payment” Tab. Take a print of the payment advice form, fill in the DD Details, sign and send it along with the DD to the Symbiosis Test Secretariat only at:
SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you an email confirming the payment.
SET 2019 Application Form
The candidates who will apply for the entrance test will have to follow the steps given below:
Step 1 – Registration
- The candidates will have to register online by accessing the link given on this page.
- Then click on ‘New Registration’.
- On the next page, the instructions for filling in details and about SET 2019 will be available. Read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill in details.
- Next, the candidates need to enter the following details in the registration form:
- Personal Information: In this section, aspirants need to enter their Name, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, Nationality.
- Communication Details: Enter your address, City, State, Pincode, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Educational Qualification Details: In this section, the applicants need to enter their Class 10th and 12th details such as Name of the Board, Marks Obtained, Status of Result, etc.
- Aadhaar Details: Enter your Aadhaar Number
- Exam Details: In this section, the applicants need to choose one test from morning/afternoon session or two tests, select preferrable exam center.
Step 2: Upload Images
After the details have been entered in the application form, the candidates can proceed to upload their scanned photograph. The passport size should not be more than 03 months old. The image need to be uploaded as per the specifications only.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif||Between 10 KB and 100 KB|
Step 3 – Payment of the Application Fee
Finally, the candidates can proceed to pay the requisite amount for the application fee. The application fee will be payable by either of the following modes:
- Billdesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft
List of the Affiliated Institutes
Other than applying for the exam, the candidates also need to fill the online application form of the desired Institution. The list of the respective institutes will be as follows:
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS) – Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) – Pune
- Symbiosis Institute of Health Science (SIHS)
- Symbiosis Institute of Design (SID)
- Symbiosis Centre for Media and Communication (SCMC)
- Symbiosis College of Nursing (SCON)
- Symbiosis School of Economics (SSE)
- Symbiosis Institute of Technology (SIT)
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS) – Noida
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies (SCMS) – Noida
- Symbiosis School for Liberal Arts (SSLA)
- Symbiosis Law School (SLS) – Hyderabad
- Symbiosis School of Culinary Arts (SSCA)
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. I have entered my Category incorrect in the SET Application Form and I have submitted the form. How can I correct it now?
A. If you have incorrectly mentioned your category in the application form, in that case, you may apply for correction through Email from your registered E-mail id along with supporting documents (for change to Reserved Category).
Q. Can I obtain the application form of SET 2019 by post?
A. The application form for SET 2019 will be available by online mode only, and not by any other means.
Q. Can I make changes in the application form after I have submitted?
A. Yes, you may necessary changes in the SET application form. However, you will not be allowed to edit test city preferences and admission category. The window for application form correction will be open till the last date of registration. After the last date of registration, you will not be able to make any chnages.
Q. I want to add a new session in the SET Application Form but I have submitted the application. How can I add a new session now?
A. Adding a new session (entrance test) after the application is saved will not be possible and a fresh registration will have to be made.
Q. Due to some reason, I will not be able to appear for the exam. Can I get a refund on the application fee?
A. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be considered.
Insofar, Official notification regarding SET 2019 has not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per the last year details. As soon as the conducting body will release the official notification, the same will be updated here.
Official website – www.set-test.org.