SET 2019 Application Form is now over. The last date of SET 2019 Application Form was till April 21, 2019, for any of the four examinations that are SET General, SEED (SET-Design), SLAT (SET-Law) and SITEEE (SET-Engineering). In order to apply successfully candidates will need to register themselves and pay an amount of Rs 1750/- while applying for one test and Rs. 3500/– while applying for more than one test. The test is decided to be conducted on May 04, 2019. To know about SET 2019 Application Form, how to apply, documents required, Fee payment method keep Scrolling!
SET 2019 Application Form
In order to apply for SET 2019, the candidates will have to register online to generate a candidate login. The candidate login will make the aspirants access all the important information about the exam on the website. Here are the important dates related to SET 2019 Application Form.
|SET 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Registration Starts||25 Jan 2019|
|Last date for making payment|
Application process is over…!!!
- Symbiosis B.Tech Admission 2019 – Apply Here!!
- MIT WPU Pune Admission 2019 – Apply Here!!
- NPAT 2019 Exam – Apply Here!!
SET 2019 Application Fee
An application fee amount has to be submitted by every candidate in order to successfully apply for the test. The details regarding SET application fee is elaborated below.
|Particulars||SET 2019 Application Fee|
|Applying For One Test||Rs 1750/-|
|Applying For More Than One Test||Rs 3500/-|
- Mode of Payment: The candidate may pay the application fee through either of the following modes:
- BillDesk Gateway
- Axis Bank Gateway
- Indian Bank Gateway
- Demand Draft.
- Payment through Demand Draft: Candidates can also submit a demand draft (DD) of Rs. 1750/- OR Rs. 3500/- from any Nationalized Bank in favor of “Symbiosis Test Secretariat” payable at Pune.
- Postal Address: SYMBIOSIS TEST SECRETARIAT
SYMBIOSIS INTERNATIONAL (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
Gram: Lavale, Tal: Mulshi, Dist.: Pune – 412115
Phone: 020-39116226/ 27.
Note: The Symbiosis Test Secretariat will authenticate the details of Demand Draft and will send you the confirmation email.
Documents Required to Fill SET 2019 Application Form
All the candidates looking forward to applying for SET 2019 must keep the below listed documents handy in order to fill the application form correctly and on time.
- A scanned photograph
- Aadhar card to enter details
- Marksheets to enter details and date of birth correctly.
- Category Certificate (if any).
How to fill SET 2019 Application Form
The SET 2019 Applications are now invited by the University for admission to all its courses that are summed up in four of its exams. The candidates who will apply for the entrance test will have to follow the steps given below.
- The application form process is summed up in 3 steps given in the image below. Let us now go through these steps in depth to properly fill the form.
- The candidates will have to register online by accessing the link given on this page.
- Click on ‘New Registration’ option.
- On the next page, the instructions for filling in details and about SET 2019 will be available. Read the instructions carefully and proceed to fill in the details.
- Next, the candidates need to enter the following details in the registration form:
- Personal Information: In this section, aspirants need to enter their Name, Gender, Category, Date of Birth, Nationality.
- Communication Details: Enter your address, City, State, Pincode, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
- Educational Qualification Details: In this section, the applicants need to enter their Class 10th and 12th details such as Name of the Board, Marks Obtained, Status of Result, etc.
- Aadhaar Details: Enter your Aadhaar Number
- Exam Details: In this section, the applicants need to choose one test from morning/afternoon session or two tests, select preferrable exam center.
After filling up the details required in the SET application form, appearing candidates need to upload their scanned photograph. The passport size photograph should not be more than 03 months older. The image needs to be uploaded as per the given specifications only.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size|
|Photograph||.jpg, .jpeg, .png or .gif||Between 10 KB and 100 KB|
- The next page after submitting all the above details will be for generating a password for login.
- Candidates will have to enter a password of their choice and enter security questions.
- Enter the captcha given below and Submit the page.
- Finally, pay the amount as per the selection of colleges by the candidate.
SET 2019 Application Form Correction
In case any candidate makes a mistake in the SET 2019 Application form they can correct the mistakes by logging in with the help of user Id and password. The correction window will be open only till the last date of submission of the online application form that is April 15, 2019. No changes can be made after the last date.
Note: candidates will not be allowed to edit test city preferences and admission category in the application form.
SET 2019 Admit Card
All the candidates who will successfully apply for the test will have to download the admit card that will be made available online at set-test.org. Candidates will have to use their User Id and Password to login and obtain the admit cards from April 20, 2019. It must be kept in mind that the admit card is one of the most important documents to be carried to the examination center on the examination date. On the admit card check details like name of candidates, test center name, the address of test center, photograph, Exam timings, and dates.
SET Application Form Related FAQs
Q. I have entered my Category incorrect in the SET Application Form and I have submitted the form. How can I correct it now?
Ans. If you have incorrectly mentioned your category in the application form, in that case, you may apply for correction through Email from your registered E-mail id along with supporting documents (for change to Reserved Category).
Q. Can I obtain the application form of SET 2019 by post?
Ans. The application form for SET 2019 will be available by online mode only, and not by any other means.
Q. Can I make changes in the application form after I have submitted?
Ans. Yes, you may necessary changes in the SET application form. However, you will not be allowed to edit test city preferences and admission category. The window for application form correction will be open till the last date of registration. After the last date of registration, you will not be able to make any changes.
Q. I want to add a new session in the SET Application Form but I have submitted the application. How can I add a new session now?
Ans. Adding a new session (entrance test) after the application is saved will not be possible and a fresh registration will have to be made.
Q. Due to some reason, I will not be able to appear for the exam. Can I get a refund on the application fee?
Ans. The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. Any request in this regard will not be considered.