JAC Delhi 2019 Seat Matrix – The details of JAC Delhi has not been announced yet, the seat matrix will be released along with the information brochure on the official website, . Last year, 3185 seats were offered to JEE Main qualifiers under JAC Delhi. The candidates may check the seat matrix of JAC Delhi 2019 to check the possibility of getting admission in desired college and branch. Check complete JAC Delhi Seat Matrix from this page.
JAC Delhi 2019 Seat Matrix
Below, we have provided you with the last year records of the seats available in JAC Delhi 2019 member colleges. As soon as any data is released for this year, we shall update this page accordingly!
Out of the total seats, 1925 are offered by DTU, 307 by IIIT Delhi, 40 by IGDTUW, 913 by NSIT. The detailed seat matrix of the participating institutes is as below. However, before checking the seat matrix the candidates should understand the codes:
Branch and Category – The first column and row states the Category and Branch
Region and Category Code(CC) – The category is given in the following format:
- CC-SS-R : Category – Sub-category – Region
- General – GN
- Scheduled Tribe – ST
- Scheduled Caste – SC
- Other Backward Classes – OB
- No Subcategory – GN
- Differently Abled Persons – PD
- Defense – CW
- Kashmiri Migrant – KM
- Single Girl Child – SG
- Central/State Board Topper – TP
Region Codes are:
- Delhi Region – D
- Out Side Delhi Region – O
Now, let’s have a look at the seat matrix of Delhi Technological University, Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology, Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi and Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women.
Delhi Technological University (DTU) Seat Matrix
IIIT-Delhi Seat Matrix
IGDTUW Seat Matrix
NSIT Seat Matrix
JAC Delhi Reservation Policy
Different category candidates are offered different reservation policy for NSIT, DTU, IGDTUW and IIIT-Delhi. Check the same from below.
Reservation Policy of NSIT, DTU and IGDTUW – Following percentage of seats are reserved for these category candidates.
- SC – 15 %
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC -NCL – 27%
- Defence – 5% under each of these sub categories:
- Widows/wards of Defence Personnel/Para-Military Personnel killed in action
- Wards of Defence personnel and ex-servicemen/ Para Military Personnel disabled in
action and boarded out from service with disability attributed to military service
- Widows/wards of Defence Personnel/Para-Military Personnel who died in peace
time with death attributable to Military Service
- Wards of Defence Personnel / Para Military Personnel disabled in service and
boarded out from service with disability attributable to military service
- Wards of serving Defence Personnel and ex-servicemen Para-Military / police
personnel who are in receipt of the following Gallantry Awards
- Wards of Defence Ex-servicemen
- Wards of Serving Defence personnel
- Persons with Disabilities – 5%
- Kashmiri Migrants (KM) (Supernumerary) – 01 (One) seat over and above the total intake. This quota is not applicable to IGDTUW B.Arch.
- Single Girl Child(SG) only at DTU – 01 (One) seat over and above the total intake.
- Central/State Board Topper (TP) only at DTU – 01 (One) seat over and above the total intake.
Reservation policy at IIIT-Delhi –
- SC – 15 %
- ST – 7.5%
- OBC-NCL – 27%
- Defence sub-category (CW) – 5%
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – 5%
- Kashmiri Migrant Seats (KM) – 01 (One) seat over and above the total intake
Common Reservation Policy
Some of the common JAC Delhi reservation policies, that needs to be followed are mentioned below. Also, candidates must note that supporting documents are required to be submitted (original and self attested), when opting for any of the above reservation quota.
- Vacant SC and ST seats are interchangeable.
- If enough number of eligible candidates from category OBC-NCL is not available, the vacancies are treated as unreserved.
- If Defence and Persons with Disabilities seats are not available, the vacancies are to be treated as unreserved.
- CW quota is only applicable to candidates, falling under any one of the following reservation policy.