Admit Card of JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 will be released by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. Candidates have to fill Application Form online on or before the last date successfully able to download the Admit Card. Admit Card issued by JCECEB is an important document to appear in the Competitive Entrance Examination that will be held on as per schedule for admission into Engineering Course (lateral entry) for the session 2020-2021. Get JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Admit Card complete information here.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card of JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 will be available to only those candidates who completed their Application process within the due date. Entrance Examination will be held for admission into said course. The direct link to download the Admit Card is also posted here as per the official announcement.
|Availability of Admit Card||04 days before online exam|
|Date of Entrance Examination||02nd week of Aug 2020|
Admit Card: JCECE (LE) 2020 admit card will be available at the official website, i.e.,jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
How to download the JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below in order to download the JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 admit card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website or click on the link provided on this page.
- Step 2: Enter the details like Login ID and Password as per requirement.
- Step 3: Click on the Submit button.
- Step 4: After submitting the details Admit Card will be displayed.
- Step 5: Take a printout of it and save it for future references.
Things to Carry to the JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Exam Centre
Candidates have to carry the things given below at the exam centre to get an entry in the exam hall:
- Hardcopy of admit card
- A valid ID proof
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 as given below:
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in offline mode
- Duration of exam: the total duration of the exam is 150 minutes
- Type of questions: Exam paper consists of Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: A total of 150 questions are asked in the exam
- Marks/ question: +1 mark is awarded for each correct answer
- Negative marking: -0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from below:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.