JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 – Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has released the merit list on 14 September at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Earlier, JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 result is out on 13 September. Apart from this, candidates can also check the JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 final answer key from below. Whereas, JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 exam was conducted on June 26, 2022. The JCECE (LE) ECE or the EECE (LE) 2022 is a lateral entrance test for engineering. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is organizing it for Lateral Entry admission to Engineering colleges. Scroll down to check details of JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result, etc.
– JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Final Answer Key is out. Get the link to check the answer key here.
– JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Merit List is out. Get the link to check the merit list here.
– JCECEB has released the EECE LE 2022 result is out. Get the link to check the result here.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022
Admission to the Engineering course (Lateral Entry) is done on the basis of the Competitive Entrance Examination for all categories of applicants which will be on as per schedule.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Result
JCECE (LE) Result will be announced online on its official website. Candidates who will appear in the competitive entrance examination can check their result from the official website. They have to secure minimum qualifying marks in the entrance exam. Qualified candidates the entrance test will have to appear for counselling. They can register for counselling from the official website. At the time of admission, candidates will have to submit the documents for verification.
Ranking and Tie Breaking
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Exam Date
Candidates have to fill their Application form within the due date. Candidates can check the JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 exam schedule from the table given below:
|JCECE (LE) ECE 2022||Dates|
|Submission of Online Application starts from||12 May 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||26 May 2022|
|Release of admit card||20 Jun 2022|
|Last date to request for correction in admit card||28 Jun 2022|
|Date of Entrance Examination||26 Jun 2022|
|Uploading of Answer Key||27 Jun 2022|
|Raise objections till||30 Jun 2022 up to 5:00 pm|
|Release of final answer key||Released!|
|Publication of Result||13 Sep 2022|
|Release of merit list||14 Sep 2022|
Information Downloads and Official Links
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Overview
Check out the overview of JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 from below table.
|Exam name||EECE (LE)|
|Full Form||Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry)|
|Conducting body||JCECEB (Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board)|
|Exam level||State level|
|Mode of Application||Online mode|
|Mode of exam||OMR BASED / OFFLINE MODE|
|Type of questions||MCQs|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Answer Key
JCECE (LE) Answer Key releases at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Candidates can also submit the objections against the answer key through below direct link. To submit the objections, candidates have to enter the roll number and date of birth.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Admit Card
JCECE (LE) Admit Card are issued to those candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date. Such candidates can download the admit cards from the official website before the 04 days of exam. Details like candidate’s name, roll number, date and timing of exam, exam day instructions will be mentioned on the admit card. Candidates will have to carry it along with a valid ID proof to the exam centre.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Notice
Candidates can check the JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Notice from below image or Download notice PDF.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Application Form
JCECE (LE) Application Form is released by the board on the official website of JCECEB. The candidates are advised to must ensure their eligibility criteria before starting to fill the application form.
Check the application process for JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 given below.
- Click on the link given above on this page
- Then, register and enter the personal details in the application form
- Next, enter the academic and communication details
- Then, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, left-thumb impression
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the application form
|General / EWS / BC-I / BC-II||Rs. 900|
|SC/ST/All category female||Rs. 450|
Modes of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 from below:
- Passed Minimum THREE years / TWO years (Lateral Entry) Diploma examination with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) in ANY branch of Engineering and Technology.
- Passed B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC, with at least 45% marks (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) and passed 10+2 examination with Mathematics as a subject.
- Passed D.Voc. Stream in the same or allied sector
Age Limit – There is no age limit for JCECE (LE) ECE. All candidates for all age group are eligible to apply.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 as given below:
- Mode; The exam will be held in offline / omr mode
- Duration of exam: The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes
- Type of questions: The test consists of multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions: There are 150 MCQs in the test
- Marking Scheme: For every question, 01 mark is given. There is a negative marking of -0.25 marks.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from below:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Syllabus
Details about JCECE (LE) Syllabus are as follows:
- Engineering Physics – Diploma first and second semester level of Engineering Physics
- Engineering Chemistry – Diploma first and second semester level topics of Engineering Chemistry
- Engineering Mathematics – Diploma first and second semester level topics of Engineering Mathematics
JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 Exam Centres
Courses and Seats
Contact Number: +91-7044599061 / Technical Helpdesk : [email protected]
(For any Technical problem related to Online Application during office hours only)
JCECEB HELPLINE : Phone : +91-9264473891, 9264473893
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.