JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 – JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 provisional merit list has been released now. The candidates can check the merit list for JCECE (LE) ECE online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry) is conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB). After qualifying JCECE (LE) ECE, the candidates can take admission into second year (3rd semester) of Engineering courses. Scroll down to check details of JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process, result, etc.
– JCECE has released the list of candidates recommended provisionally through last round of online counselling. Click here to check it.
– JCECE has released the provisional merit list. Click here to check it.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020
Admission to the Engineering course (Lateral Entry) will be made on the basis of the Competitive Entrance Examination for all categories of applicants which will be on as per schedule. Candidates have to fill their Application form within the due date. Candidates can check the JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 exam schedule from the table given below:
|Submission of Online Application starts from||12 Jun 2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application Form|
|Availability of Admit Card|
|Date of Entrance Examination|
|Publication of Provisional Merit List|
|Objection on Provisional Merit List|
05 – 07 Dec 2020
|Publication Final Merit List|
|1st Round Counselling|
|Start date of Online Registration|
& Choice Filling
11 – 16 Dec 2020
|Mock Seat Allotment Result of Choice Fill|
|Last date of Online Registration|
& Choice Filling
|Issue of Allotment Letter|
21 Dec 2020
21 – 26 Dec 2020
|Vacancy Report from Institute|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Issue of Allotment Letter||04 – 07 Jan 2021|
|Document Verification||04 – 07 Jan 2021|
- Click here to download the reschedule for JCECE (LE) ECE 2020
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Notice
- Click here to download the above notice.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020- Last Date to Apply Extended
JCECEB released a notice informing about the extension of the application deadline. Now, candidates can apply until August 20, 2020. The official notification is attached below.
Click here to download the application extension notice in pdf format.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Application Form
The application form for JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 has been released by the board on the official website of JCECEB. The candidates are advised to must ensure their eligibility criteria before starting to fill the application form. Check the application process for JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 given below.
- Click on the link given above on this page
- Then, register and enter the personal details in the application form
- Next, enter the academic and communication details
- Then, upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, left-thumb impression
- Lastly, pay the application fee and take the printout of the application form
|General / BC-I / BC-II||Rs. 900|
|SC/ST/All category female||Rs. 450|
Modes of payment: The candidates can pay the application fee using debit card / credit card / net banking.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 from below:
- Candidates should have passed in the diploma examination in engineering/ technology with a minimum of 45% marks (40% in case of reserved category).
- Candidates should have possessed a B.Sc degree with a minimum of 45% marks and have passed class 12th with Mathematics subject (40% in case of reserved category). The candidates belonging to B.Sc stream should have cleared the subjects of Engineering Graphics / Engineering Graphics and Engineering Mathematics of first year of engineering programme with second year subjects.
- The candidates belonging to B.Sc stream shall be considered only after filling the supernumerary seats in this category with students belonging to Diploma.
Age Limit – There is no age limit for JCECE (LE) ECE. All candidates for all age group are eligible to apply.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the exam pattern for JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 as given below:
- Duration of exam: The duration of the exam is 2 hours 30 minutes
- Type of questions: The test consists of multiple-choice questions
- Number of questions: There are 150 MCQs in the test
- Marking Scheme: For every question, 01 mark is given. There is a negative marking of -0.25 marks.
Candidates can check the distribution of questions from below:
|Subjects||Number of questions|
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Admit Card
Candidates will be able to download the admit card after the completion of the application process. Admit cards are issued to those candidates who have submitted the application form on or before the last date. Such candidates can download the admit cards from the official website on the scheduled date. Details like candidate’s name, roll number, date and timing of exam, exam day instructions are mentioned on the admit card. Candidates will have to carry it along with a valid ID proof to the exam centre.
Exam Centre – Ranchi
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Result
The result of JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 will be announced online on its official website. Candidates who will appear in the competitive entrance examination can check their result from the official website. They have to secure minimum qualifying marks in the entrance exam. Qualified candidates the entrance test will have to appear for counselling. They can register for counselling from the official website. At the time of admission, candidates will have to submit the documents for verification.
Official Website – jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
The final answer key for the various course of JCECE LE) ECE has been released online, the candidate who had appeared in the exam are able to download the final answer key. The final Answer key is available to download in PDF format.
Final Answer Key:
- Click here to check the JCECE (LE) ECE 2019 final answer key.
- Click here to check the answer key (Set A) of Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry).
- Click here to check the answer key (Set B) of Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry).
- Click here to check the answer key (Set C) of Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry).
- Click here to check the answer key (Set D) of Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination (Lateral Entry).
JCECE (LE) ECE 2018 Answer Key
The answer key of various engineering course of lateral entry has been given for the reference purpose only, Candidates can check the answer keys of Entrance Competitive Examination held for the admission in to various engineering courses for lateral entry.
- Click here to check the Question with Answer Key of “Set A” for JCECE (LE) ECE 2018.
- Click here to check the Question with Answer Key of “Set B” for JCECE (LE) ECE 2018.
- Click here to check the Question with Answer Key of “Set C” for JCECE (LE) ECE 2018.
- Click here to check the Question with Answer Key of “Set D” for JCECE (LE) ECE 2018.
- Click here to check the notice regarding to the Answer Key of JCECE (LE) ECE 2018.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.