JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 will be held on 29 April 2023. Application form has been released. Last date to apply is extended till 10 April 2023. Then download EECE LE admit card. After exam, check answer key and then JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 result. This is a State level Engineering entrance exam. JCECEB announces EECE LE exam date, and releases its application form. The Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry (EECE LE) is organized by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission to Lateral Entry to 2nd Year Engineering Courses in Engineering Colleges in Jharkhand.
Latest – JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 Application Form 2023 is now available till 10 April 2023 and exam date has been revised. Get link to apply here.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2023
What is JCECE (LE) ECE exam?
The full form of EECE LE is Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry. It is organized by Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board at a State level. You can get admission in Lateral Entry to 2nd Year Engineering Courses in Engineering Colleges in Jharkhand through this exam.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 Exam Date
JCECEB decides and announces the exam date of JCECE (LE) ECE 2023. Note the following dates. However, also check jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in regularly for any changes in schedule.
|Release of JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 application form||25 Feb 2023|
|Last date to apply online at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in|
|JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 admit card release date||As per JCECEB|
|JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 Exam Date|
|Release of official answer key||As per JCECEB|
|JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 result announcement||As per JCECEB|
Important Downloads and Official Links
JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 – Overview
Highlights of the examination are as follows.
|Name of Exam||EECE LE 2023|
|Full Form of EECE LE||Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry|
|Full Form of JCECEB||Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board|
|Type of Exam||Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Level of Exam||State|
|Courses Where Admission is Through EECE LE||Lateral Entry to 2nd Year Engineering Courses|
|Colleges Where Admission is Through EECE LE||Engineering Colleges in Jharkhand|
|Minimum Educational Qualification||Diploma / Graduation / D.Voc|
|Mode of Exam||OMR Based (Off line mode)|
|Type of Questions||Multiple Choice|
|Number of Questions||150|
|Marking Scheme||+1, -0.25|
|Exam Duration||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Subjects in Question Paper||TBA|
JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 Application Form
Any student who wishes to appear in the Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry needs to first fill up the application form. Important points are as follows.
- JCECEB releases the EECE LE application form 2023 at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Students should fill and submit the EECE LE online application form before the last date.
- In order to apply, one has to do the JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 registration, then enter details in the online form, upload documents required, and pay the fee.
- Also, only eligible students should apply for the Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry.
JCECE (LE) ECE Exam
If you will appear in JCECE (LE) ECE exam, then you should know the mode, important topics, question distribution, marking scheme. This is the EECE LE exam pattern.
The exam pattern is as follows
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a OMR Based (Off line mode) test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple Choice.
- Number of Questions – There are 150 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 150.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 2 hours 30 minutes.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -0.25 for incorrect answers
JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus of EECE LE exam includes topics from which questions will be asked in the question paper.
- You should study all topics in the EECE LE syllabus 2023.
- Also solve chapter wise questions to prepare for the Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry.
- To complete preparing the syllabus, solve EECE LE previous year question papers.
JCECE (LE) ECE Sample Papers
The EECE LE sample papers refer to model question papers. They are also key to this Engineering entrance exam preparation.
- The JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 sample paper by JCECEB, if any, is official.
- However you can also use EECE LE sample question paper by other bodies.
- Sample question papers of Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry contain specimen questions based on latest JCECE (LE) ECE syllabus and pattern.
- Similarly you can also use JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 mock test.
JCECE (LE) ECE Previous Year Question Papers
The previous year question papers of EECE LE are very important part of preparation. Following are important details.
- EECE LE previous year question papers means the set of question papers that were actually asked in past exams.
- The JCECE (LE) ECE question paper contain exact questions that came in old exams.
- If you practice JCECE (LE) ECE previous year question paper then you can easily know difficulty level and ace the test.
- Therefore you should definitely solve JCECE (LE) ECE 2022 question paper and older year papers.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 Admit Card
The EECE LE admit card refers to the hall ticket. Following are its key details.
- Students who apply on time are issued the EECE LE admit card.
- JCECEB releases the admit card at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Only those students who show the admit card of EECE LE exam and other required documents on exam day get entry at the center.
- Therefore students should download the EECE LE admit card 2023 before exam date.
- The hall ticket contains exam date, time, center, guidelines for the Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination Lateral Entry 2023.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 Answer Key
The answer key is the set of correct answers to the JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 question paper. When, where, how to get it is as follows.
- You can check the answer key of JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 only after the exam ends.
- If JCECEB releases the EECE LE official answer key, then you can download it at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Follow instructions of the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board to submit objections, and calculate marks using the EECE LE solutions.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 Result
All students who write the JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 exam eagerly wait for the result as soon as exam ends. Here is what you should know about the results:
- The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) declares the JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 result.
- Moreover, official website for JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 result link is is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
- Whereas the result date is as per JCECEB calendar.
- In order to check JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 rank, you have to login at the link.
- Then, the score and rank of EECE LE exam decides your admission to Lateral Entry to 2nd Year Engineering Courses courses.
Official Website is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Inquiry No.: 9264473893/9264473891
Qs. What is the EECE LE Exam?
Ans. The EECE LE exam is a State level Engineering entrance exam. It is for admission to Lateral Entry to 2nd Year Engineering Courses courses in Engineering Colleges in Jharkhand.
Qs. Who conducts EECE LE?
Ans. The Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) conducts this exam.
Qs. What is the official website for JCECE (LE) ECE 2023?
Ans. The official website is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Qs. How to apply for EECE LE?
Ans. You should apply as per instructions in the JCECE (LE) ECE 2023 notification. Check jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in for online application form.
Qs. How to prepare for JCECE (LE) ECE 2023?
Ans. In order to prepare for the exam, first complete the EECE LE syllabus. Then practise the chapter wise questions from the best reference books for JCECE (LE) ECE 2023. Thereafter solve previous year question papers. Then finally solve sample papers, and take mock tests.
If you have any queries on JCECE (LE) ECE 2023, then please ask in the comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
When will be release a jcece(LE) ECE 2018 councilling date
When will be released bceceb(LE) CE 2018 councelling date….
the counseling will be start soon.
Appearing student of diploma are eligible for jcece(LE)ECE or not
No, You have to clear the diploma and then you are eligible to appear in the exam.
When the counceling date will announce for btech lateral entry ?
Second round of counseling will be or not? If yes then plz announce the date and available seat too..
3rd round councing diploma to degree ka kb se h?
how i get the five years of question paper of this LE Exam?
Sir what is the syllabus.. Plzz give some details of syllabus
Can other state student apply for this exam??
sir what is the minimum cutoff marks for bit sindri
Only student of B.SC and of diploma can fill the form