JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Application Form can be filled online from official website of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The Application form will be available for eligible candidates for admission into Engineering Course (Lateral Entry). All the candidates can find the link of JCECE LE ECE 2020 Application Form from below or at the official website as well. Candidates have to pay the Application fee for complete registration. Get JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Application Form complete information here.
JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 Application Form
Candidates seeking admission 3rd Semester (2nd year) Engineering Course (Lateral Entry) have to fill the online application form on or before the last date of application. Before filing the application form candidates must ensure their eligibility.
|Application form starts on||3rd week of Apr 2020|
|Application form ends on||3rd week of May 2020|
Apply online: JCECE (LE) ECE 2020 application form will be available as per schedule at the official website, www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
The application fee for the exam is given below according to the category for the reference purpose.
|Unreserved/ EWS Category/ BC-I / BC-II||Rs. 900/-|
|SC/ST/Female (if Jharkhand domicile)||Rs. 450/-|
Steps of the Application process
- Application Form filling
- Image Uploading
- Application Fee Payment
Instruction to Fill the Application Form
Stage I – Application Form Filling
- Personal Details – All the candidates who want to participate in the Admission process have to fill the person details after clicking the Apply online link. The name of the Applicant and his/her parent’s name in the Application form must exactly be the same as registered in class 10th / equivalent qualifying examination. No prefix/title such as Mr/Shri/Fr/Dr etc should be used.
- Educational Details – Candidates have to fill Academic details like Examination Passed / Appearing, Name of the Board/Unversity, Percentage of marks etc.
- Communication details – Have to fill Correspondance Address.
- Password – Create a password for login. Don’t share with anyone.
*Note – Read the disclaimer Clause and Click on I Agree Button.
Stage II – Image Uploading
- Upload your Photograph – file size: 4kb to 100kb
- Upload your Signature – file size: 1kb to 30kb
- Left hand impression – file size: 1kb to 30kb
Stage III – Application Fee Payment
- Application who have to fill their Application Form have to pay the Application fee as mention above.
After successful payment of Application Fee candidates have to log in with their Application no and password and printout of their filled Application Form.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.