Joint Entrance Examination Council (Sanyukt Pravesh Pariksha Parishad, U.P.) has issued JEECUP 2018 Admit Card on April 16, 2018. The candidates can download the admit card online through the Candidate Login or by using the DigiLocker. We have provided the link for downloading the admit card for both the medium on this page. The admit card for JEECUP 2018 has been released for Group A to K. If you are downloading it through the candidate login enter details such as Application Number and Password. However, if you are using DigiLocker, enter details of digilocker login such as username and password or just Aadhaar card. It is mandatory to carry the print out of the Admit Card on the day of the examination. The JEECUP 2018 is scheduled to be held on 22 Apr 2018. Check more details regarding the JEECUP Admit Card 2018 from this page.
JEECUP 2018 Admit Card
There are 831 Institutes in which candidates are offered admission through JEECUP 2018. Candidates can check complete schedule for issuance of UP Polytechnic 2018 Admit Card in the table below.
|JEECUP 2018 Admit Card is available for download from||16 Apr 2018|
|JEECUP 2018 exam date for Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses||22 Apr 2018
(09 AM – 12 PM)
|JEECUP 2018 exam date for Other Courses||22 Apr 2018
(02.30 PM – 05.30 PM)
Download Admit Card
- Click Here to download JEECUP 2018 Admit Card for Group A.
- Click Here to download JEECUP 2018 Admit Card for Group B to K.
- Click Here to download your JEECUP 2018 Admit Card from Digilocker.
- Click Here to check instructions for creating an account on DigiLocker. – New!
Official Website of JEECUP 2018 is: jeecup.nic.in.
How to Download JEECUP Admit Card 2018 From Candidate Login?
The simple steps to download JEECUP admit card are as follows:
- Click on the appropriate link for your Group.
- Then, select Application Form and enter Application Number, Password, and Security Pin.
- Next, click on the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Check and download the admit card.
How to Download JEECUP Admit Card 2018 From DigiLocker?
You can download the JEECUP Admit Card either through the Candidate Login or through the DigiLocker. Check the procedure as given below to obtain the admit card for JEECUP 2018:
Step 1: Click on the direct link for downloading the admit card which will be given on this page as soon as it is available.
Step 2: Next, you need to Sign In using the Username and Password or by entering Aadhaar Number.
Step 3: Submit these details by clicking on “Sign In” button.
Step 4: On submitting the details, you will login. There you will see “issued documents section”. Click on that section button. If your admit card has been issued, it will appear under issued documents.
Step 5: Download and take a print out of the UP Polytechnic Admit Card to bring the same to the exam center.
What to do if you don’t have an account on Digilocker?
This is the first time that the JEECUP 2018 Admit Card will be released at Digilocker. So, those have not create their account on the Digilocker can do it so by following the step-by-step wise instructions below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of Digilocker at, digilocker.gov.in.
Step 2: On the top of the homepage, click on the link for “SignUp” button.
Step 3: Enter your Mobile Number and click on “Continue” button.
Step 4: Then enter the OTP which you will receive on your Mobile Phone.
Step 5: Click on “Verify” button.
Step 6: The last step is to create your Username and Password for DigiLocker Account.
Step 7: Click on “Sign Up” button and with this you have successfully created your account.
What To Do If Forgot Digilocker Username/ Password?
If you do not remember your Username or Password, you can retrieve it by following the instructions given below.
- Click Here to get your Username
- Click Here to retrieve Password
How to get your DigiLocker Username/ Password?
- Click on the link which is given above to get your Username? Password.
- The Aadhaar User can enter their Aadhaar Number and the non-aadhaar user needs to enter their Mobile Number.
- Click on “Verify” button.
What Are The Documents To Bring On The Day Of Examination?
The candidates should bring the following documents on the day of JEECUP 2018:
- 02 Hard Copies of the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, one should be given to the invigilator and the other one is to be kept by the candidate.
- Valid ID Proof such as:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
Details given on the JEECUP 2018 Admit Card
The following details shall be mentioned on the Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date & Time
- Venue Address
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
Important Instructions For the Candidates
- The examination rooms will open 01 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- After 30 minutes of the commencement of the test, no candidate can enter the examination centre.
- 10 minutes before the test starts, the candidates receive Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet.
- Fill in the necessary particulars on the Test Booklet with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only.
- The candidates can take out the answer sheets, 05 minutes before the test.
- The candidates can take long the carbon copy of the answer sheet with them once the exam is over
What to do in case if forgot Registration Number/ Password?
Many students have asked this query, how can they retrieve the Registration Number or Password, if they have lost it or don’t remember? There are two ways by which you can retrieve it:
Option 1: The Registration Number and Password is sent to you at your registered email Id at the time of filling the form. So, check your inbox for that. However, if you have not received any mail regarding this, follow the other way of retrieving it.
Option 2: The other way is given to the candidate on the login page. Click on the Forgot Registration or Forgot Password link. Next, you will have to enter the necessary details.
Exam Pattern for JEECUP 2018
The exam for JEECUP 2018 is an offline, i.e., pen and paper-based test. It is of 03 hours duration. The candidates have to solve 100 MCQ questions in the given time duration. The language of the test will be in English and Hindi both. As for the marking scheme, for every correct answer, you are given 04 marks and there is a negative marking of 01 marks for an incorrect answer.
- Click Here to check the complete exam pattern and syllabus
Test Centers for JEECUP 2018
The test is going to held in the following Test cities:
|Ambedkar Nagar||Etah||Kanpur Dehat||Sambhal|
|Amethi||Etawah||Kasganj||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|Bahraich||Gautam Buddh Nagar||Lucknow||Sitapur|
|Bhadohi (sant ravidas nagar)||Hardoi||Moradabad||–|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I change my exam centre after the JEECUP 2018 Admit Card is available for download?
A. The exam centre once chosen by the candidate at the time of registration is final and the authorities will not consider any request in this regard.
Q. Will I get a refund of fee if I do not appear for the exam?
A. The application fee once paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
Q. Can I bring Calculator or log table for the exam?
A. No, the candidates cannot bring any other thing other Admit Card and ID proof inside the examination centre.