JEECUP 2020 Admit Card – Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEECUP) had released UP Polytechnic admit card 2020 for online exam on September 07, 2020. Earlier, the admit card for offline exam had been released on September 05, 2020. The admit card is released online, on jeecup.nic.in. No hard copy of JEECUP admit card is sent to the candidates via post. To download it, candidates have to log in by entering the application number and password. The UP Polytechnic 2020 admit card is released separately for Group A, B, C, D, E1, E2, F, G, H, I, J, K1 to K8. JEECUP is on September 12 and 15, 2020. Candidates must carry the hard copy of the admit card on the day of the test. The admit card consist of personal details as well as exam details like reporting timing, address of the test centre, etc. Check more details on JEECUP 2020 admit card from this page.
JEECUP Admit Card 2020
UP Joint Entrance Examination (UPJEE – P) is the hall pass, as well as, the proof of identity. Only after showing it, candidates are allowed to enter exam hall. Important details such as exam center address, roll number, test date, time, instructions, etc. in mentioned in the admit card of JEECUP. Candidates must keep it safe, as it is needed while checking JEEECUP 2020 result as well. Check important dates for JEECUP 2020 admit card and the exam from below.
|JEECUP 2020||Admit Card|
|Admit card download||05 Sep 2020 – Available for Offline Exam|
07 Sep 2020 (2 pm) – Available for Online Exam
|JEECUP 2020 exam date||12 and 15 Sep 2020|
Download Admit Card here:
- Click here to download Admit Card for Group B to K through Application No. and Password.
- Click here to download Admit Card for Group B to K through Application No. and date of birth.
- Click here to download Admit Card for Group A through Application No. and Password.
- Click here to download Admit Card for E1, E2 (Pharmacy) through Application No. and Password.
- Click here to download Admit Card for Group A through Application no. and date of birth.
- Click here to download Admit Card for E1, E2 (Pharmacy) through Application No. and date of birth.
Official Website: jeecup.nic.in.
How to Download JEECUP Admit Card 2020?
The admit card of JEECUP 2020 is only released online. Candidates can download it from the login. To do so, candidates just need to follow the steps below.
Step 1 – Click on the link provided above on this page.
Step 2 – After clicking on the link above, a new login as shown below opens.
Step 3: Candidates need to access this login by entering Application Number, Password, and Security Pin.
Step 4: When all the details are entered correctly, click on the “Sign IN” button.
Step 5: Lastly, download JEECUP 2020 admit card from the dashboard.
What to do If Forgot JEECUP 2020 Login Details?
Without the application number and password, it is impossible to download UP Polytechnic admit card. So, if you have forgotten JEECUP application number or password you can recover it by following the steps below:
How to Get your JEECUP application number?
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to get application number for JEECUP login.
Step 2: Enter your name, father’s name, mother’s name, and date of birth.
Step 3: Click on the “Get application number” button and your application number will appear on the screen.
How to Reset your password for JEECUP login?
Step 1: Click on the direct link on this page to get your password.
Step 2: In the next screen, you will get four (04) options. You need to select the appropriate option.
Step 3: On the basis of the option selected by the candidate enter the necessary detail and submit it.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Schedule
JEE Council, Uttar Pradesh, is conducting JEECUP 2020 in 2 days. Each day, the examination shall be held in two shifts. The schedule of JEECUP 2020 is as follows:
|JEECUP 2020||Exam Date||Timing|
|Group A||12 Sep 2020||09.00 am to 12.00 noon|
|Group E1||12 Sep 2020||02.30 pm to 05.30 pm|
|Group E2||12 Sep 2020||02.30 pm to 05.30 pm|
|Group-B, C, D, F, G, H, I||15 Sep 2020||09.00 am to 12.00 noon|
|Group-K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8||15 Sep 2020||02.30 pm to 05.30 pm|
- Group A – Engineering / Technology Diploma Course.
- Group E1 and E2 – Diploma in Pharmacy.
- Group B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I – Other courses.
- Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, and K8 – Lateral Entry in Engg. / Tech. Courses).
What to Carry with JEECUP 2020 Admit Card?
On the day of the entrance exam, there are only few documents which a candidate is allowed to carry inside the exam. The list of items permitted inside the UP Polytechnic test center are given below:
- A hard copy of JEECUP 2020 admit card.
- A clear card board / clip board, in case of offline application.
- A Ballpoint pen, in case of offline application.
Along with these documents, the candidates are also advised to carry sanitizer, marks, and gloves. The corona virus cases are increasing rapidly and it is important that the candidates keep themselves safe. Along with this, do maintain social distancing at the test center. It is very important.
What Not to Carry Inside the Examination Hall?
Candidates are not allowed to carry the following items to the JEECUP 2020 exam centre.
- Mobile Phone
- Notes/. Noteebook/ Book/ Notepad, etc
- Bits of paper
- Bluetooth devices
- Log table
- Docu pens
Details in JEECUP 2020 Admit Card
The UP Polytechnic Admit card consist of the following information:
- Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Application number as provided at the time of JEECUP registration
- Sub category
- State of eligibility
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Exam center address
- Date of the test
- Reporting timing for the test
- Candodate’s photo, signature and left thumb impression
- Important instructions for the candidate
Sample Image of JEECUP Admit Card is as follows:
What to do in case of discrepancy in JEECUP 2020 Admit Card?
Candidates must not worry, if there are any errors / discrepancy in JEECUP 2020 Admit Card. They can easily contact the officials through the following communication channels.
Call at 0522-2630667, 2630106, 2630678, 2630695 and 2636589 | Email at email@example.com
Important Exam Day Instructions
Candidates can check below the exam day guidelines below:
For computer-based test
- A biometric capturing is done at the test centre in which your photo and fingerprint is captured.
- All the rough work is to be done on the sheet which will be provided in the exam hall.
For pen-paper based test
- You need to carry your own stationary item as it will not be provided at the exam center.
- In the Attendance Sheet / verification card, you need to sign and put left thumb impression.
- All the rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet itself.
- There are two (02) carbon copies of the OMR sheet, one of which a candidate can take.
Important Instructions for JEECUP 2020 Examination
Candidates are requested to adhere to the following instructions for JEECUP 2020. They are as follows.
- Candidates have to maintain perfect silence.
- Do not carry any textual material.
- Do not remove any page from the text booklet.
JEECUP 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the complete exam pattern for UP Polytechnic 2020 entrance exam from below:
- Mode of the exam – It is conducted in online and offline mode both.
- Duration of the exam – The entrance test is of 03 hours duration.
- Type of questions – Candidates will get objective type multiple-choice questions.
- Language of questions – The questions are asked in bilingual i.e English and Hindi.
- Marking scheme – For a correct answer, you will get 04 marks and for an incorrect answer, 01 mark is deducted.
Candidates can check the distribution of question for each subject group from the table below:
|Name of the group||Subject wise question percentage|
|Group A||Maths – 50%|
Physics & Chemistry – 50%
|Group B||Maths – 50%,|
Physics, Chemistry & Agriculture – 50%
|Group C||English & Hindi comprehension – 20%|
Reasoning & Intelligency – 50%
General Awareness – 30%
|Group D||English & Hindi comprehension – 30%|
Reasoning & Intelligency – 35%
Numerical Ability – 10%
General Awareness – 25%
|Group E||Physics & Chemistry – 50%|
Biology or Maths – 50%
|Group F||Chemistry – 50%|
Zoology – 25%
Botany – 25%
|Group G||English comprehension – 20%|
Numerical Ability – 15%
Reasoning – 30%
General Intelligency – 20%
General Awareness – 15%
|Group H||Reasoning & Logical Discussion – 25%|
Numerical Ability & Scientific attitude – 25%
English – 25%
General Knowledge – 25%
|Group I||Physics & Chemistry – 50%|
Maths – 50%
|Group K1 to K8||Physics, Chemistry & Math – 40%|
Relevant discipline – 60%
JEECUP 2020 Answer Key
After the exam is over for all the Groups at all the test centers, the Council releases the answer key for JEECUP 2020 at its official website. However, various coaching institutes releases the unofficial / memory-based JEECUP 2020 soon after the exam is over. To download JEECUP official answer key, candidates need to log in using roll number and question booklet number. Candidates should use the answer key to calculate their probable score and based on it estimate their chances of qualifying the test.
About JEECUP 2020
The UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2020 is a state level entrance exam conducted for admission in Diploma / Post Diploma / Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management Programs in Polytechnic Institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education, UP. The entrance exam is conducted in both online and offline mode. Candidates from other states can also apply for this exam. Only those who qualify the test are eligible to participate in the further admission process.
JEECUP 2020 Admit Card Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The exam centre once chosen by the candidate at the time of registration is final and the authorities will not consider any request in this regard.
Ans : The application fee once paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
Ans : The application fee once paid by the candidate is non-refundable under any circumstances
Ans : No, the candidates cannot bring any other thing other Admit Card and ID proof inside the examination centre.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.