Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh issues the JEECUP 2018 Admit Card. The admit card for JEECUP 2018 will be available for download from 03rd week of April 2018. To download it, the applicants need to enter their login details such as Application Number, Password, Date of Birth. The exam for JEECUP 2018 is scheduled to be held on April 22, 2018. The time schedule for the entrance tests for Group A to K is different. It is important that the candidates should carry the priint out of the admit card on the day of the exam. Check more details regarding the JEECUP Admit Card 2018 in the article below.
JEECUP Admit Card 2018
On the day of the examination, the students can bring with them a cardboard or a clip board on which nothing should be written. Check the schedule for UP Polytechnic Admit card 2018 and exam date in the table below.
|JEECUP 2018 Admit Card available for download from||03rd week of Apr 2018|
|JEECUP 2018 exam date for Group A (Engineering/Technology Diploma Courses||22 Apr 2018
(09 AM – 12 PM)
|JEECUP 2018 exam date for Other Courses||22 Apr 2018
(02.30 PM – 05.30 PM)
Admit Card: The candidates will be able to download their JEECUP 2018 Admit Card through www.digilocker.gov.in
Official Website: jeecup.nic.in.
How to Download JEECUP Admit Card 2018?
Candidates can check the procedure as given below to obtain the admit card for JEECUP 2018:
- Click on the direct link for downloading the admit card which will be given on this page as soon as it is available.
- Enter the login credential such as Application Number and Password. Submit the details to generate the Admit Card.
- Download and take a print out of the UP Polytechnic Admit Card to bring the same to the exam centre.
Details given on the JEECUP 2018 Admit Card
The following details shall be mentioned on the Admit Card:
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Examination Date & Time
- Venue Address
- Candidate’s Photograph and Signature
What Are The Documents To Bring On The Day Of Examination?
The candidates should bring the following documents on the day of JEECUP 2018:
- 02 Hard Copies of the Admit Card/ Hall Ticket, one should be given to the invigilator and the other one is to be kept by the candidate.
- Valid ID Proof such as:
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
Important Instructions For the Candidates
- The examination rooms will open 01 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- After 30 minutes of the commencement of the test, no candidate can enter the examination centre.
- 10 minutes before the test starts, the candidates receive Test Booklet with an Answer Sheet.
- Fill in the necessary particulars on the Test Booklet with Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only.
- The candidates can take out the answer sheets, 05 minutes before the test.
- The candidates can take long the carbon copy of the answer sheet with them once the exam is over
What to do in case if forgot Registration Number/ Password?
Many students have asked this query, how can they retrieve the Registration Number or Password, if they have lost it or don’t remember? There are two ways by which you can retrieve it:
Option 1: The Registration Number and Password is sent to you at your registered email Id at the time of filling the form. So, check your inbox for that. However, if you have not received any mail regarding this, follow the other way of retrieving it.
Option 2: The other way is given to the candidate on the login page. Click on the Forgot Registration or Forgot Password link. Next, you will have to enter the necessary details.
Exam Pattern for JEECUP 2018
The exam for JEECUP 2018 is an offline, i.e., pen and paper-based test. It is of 03 hours duration. The candidates have to solve 100 MCQ questions in the given time duration. The language of the test will be in English and Hindi both. As for the marking scheme, for every correct answer, 04 marks are given and there is a negative marking of 01 marks for an incorrect answer.
- Click Here to check the complete exam pattern and syllabus
Test Centers for JEECUP 2018
The test is going to held in the following Test cities:
|Ambedkar Nagar||Etah||Kanpur Dehat||Sambhal|
|Amethi||Etawah||Kasganj||Sant Kabir Nagar|
|Bahraich||Gautam Buddh Nagar||Lucknow||Sitapur|
|Bhadohi (sant ravidas nagar)||Hardoi||Moradabad||–|
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can I change my exam centre after the JEECUP 2018 Admit Card is available for download?
A. The exam centre once chosen by the candidate at the time of registration is final and the authorities will not consider any request in this regard.
Q. Will I get a refund of fee if I do not appear for the exam?
A. The application fee once paid by the candidate is non-refundable.
Q. Can I bring Calculator or log table for the exam?
A. No, the candidates cannot bring any other thing other Admit Card and ID proof inside the examination centre.