JEECUP Application Form 2018 has been released online on December 21, 2017. The aspirants before proceeding to fill details in the UP Polytechnic Online Form 2018 must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria. Candidate need to first choose the Group for which they wish to appear for and then proceed to fill in details in the online application form. Applicants need to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details. etc in the application form. From this year onwards, it is necessary to provide Aadhaar details to fill the JEECUP 2018 Application Form. The candidate who will submit the online application duly completed in all aspect before the last date with payment will be allowed to appear for JEECUP 2018 and will be issued admit card. The candidate can change/ modify/ edit some information in the UP Polytechnic Online Form 2018 till the last date of submitting the form. The necessary correction/modification can be done through online mode only. Candidate can get information regarding the JEECUP Application Form 2018 including important date, how to fill, application fee, etc in the article below.
JEECUP Application Form 2018
The application process for UP Polytechnic 2018 is completely online. Application submitted by any other mode will not be accepted. Also, incomplete or multiple applications will be rejected. Check the schedule for JEECUP 2018 Application Form in the table below.
|JEECUP 2018 Application Form available from||21 Dec 2017|
|Last Date to submit form|
|JEECUP 2018 exam date||22 Apr 2018|
The aspirants should provide valid Mobile Number at the time of filling the online application, as any information or update regarding UP Polytechnic 2018 will be sent through SMS.
- Click Here to Apply Online for JEECUP 2018 Group A.
- Click Here to Apply Online for JEECUP 2018 Group B to K.
Group A consists of Engineering & Technology Diploma
Group B to K consists of the following courses: Agriculture Engineering, Fashion Design, Home
science and Textile design and engineering, Modern Office Management & Secretarial Practice, Library & Information Science, Diploma in Pharmacy, Post Graduate Diploma in
Biotechnology (Tissue culture), Post Graduate Diploma course, Diploma in Hotel
Management and Catering Technology, Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering, Lateral entry in 2nd Year of Engineering & Technology Diploma courses.
Application Fee for JEECUP 2018
The applicants need to pay the following amount as application fee:
|General/OBC||Rs. 300 + bank charges|
|SC/ST||Rs. 200 + bank charges|
Important Documents for JEECUP Application Form 2018
At the time of filling in details in the online application form for JEECUP 2018, aspirants should keep the following documents ready.
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Left Thumb Impression as per the required dimensions
- Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking Information in case if the candidate chooses the online mode of payment.
- A valid Mobile Number and Email ID which should be active until the end of the admission process
- Marksheets of the qualifying examination
How to fill JEECUP 2018 Application Form
Candidate can successfully fill the UP Polytechnic Online Form 2018 by following the steps as given below:
Step 1 – Registration
- Click on the direct link as given above to register online for UP Polytechnic 2018.
- Choose the Group for which the applicant wishes to appear for in JEECUP 2018. On choosing the group, click on the “Apply” button.
- Next, the candidate need to provide details such as Aadhaar Number, Applicant’s Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number.
- Next, the candidate need to provide contact details and create a password.
- Ater entering all the details, the candidates need to click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Lastly, the candidates will receive their login details such as Application Number and Password on submitting the registration form.
Step 2: Fill in Details on the Application Form
The applicants need to enter the following details in the online application form:
- Personal Details – Category, Subcategory, Place of Residence, State of Eligibility, Nationality, etc
- Entrance Examination and Educational Qualification Details – Candidate need to choose the preferable exam centers. In the educational qualification section, applicants need to provide the name of the course, the name of the Board/ University, Passing Year, Marks obtained, Roll Number of Class 10th.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
After filling in details in the application form, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in the application form as per the following dimensions. It is important that the candidate should upload colored photograph with their name and date of taking the photograph printed on it
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photo||JPEG||4KB to 40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Left Thumb Impression||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
After uploading the scanned images, the candidates need to complete the last stage of application process i.e. Payment of fee. The applicants need to pay the application fee through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Cards/e-challan. If the candidate chooses the mode of payment by e-challan, the payment can be made in any branch of State Bank of India in cash.
Step 5 – Take a print out of the Confirmation Page
After the successful payment, the candidates will receive the confirmation page for the completion of the application process. Lastly, the candidates should take a printout of the confirmation page for their future reference.
If you have any queries regarding JEECUP Application Form 2018, please ask in the comments below.