JEECUP 2022 Application Form – Joint Entrance Examination Council (Polytechnic), Uttar Pradesh has released the JEECUP 2022 application form at jeecup.nic.in. The last date to apply for JEECUP 2022 exam is extended till May 05, 2022. To fill the application form of JEECUP, candidates need to register, filling the information in the form, upload images, and payment for the application fee. Lastly, the candidates must download the confirmation page. Next, candidates can also edit the duly filled JEECUP 2022 application form as per schedule. Scroll down to know how to fill JEECUP 2022 application form, documents needed, fees and more.
JEECUP 2022 Application Form
What next –
- Made a mistake in filling the form? Then check out JEECUP Application Form Correction.
- Else you can directly head over to download JEECUP Admit Card.
Study material for JEECUP 2022
The conducting body has released 3 different links for candidates to apply, one for group A, other for groups B to K and the last one for group E. Candidates can check the schedule for release of JEECUP 2022 application form from the table below:
|JEECUP 2022 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Release of application form||15 Feb 2022|
|Last date to fill application form|
|Application form correction window|
JEECUP 2022 Application Form Last Date Extended Notice
Candidates can check the revised UP 2022 application form last date from below image or Download notice PDF.
JEECUP 2022 Application Fee
Candidates need to pay the following application fee of JEECUP 2022:
|General/ OBC||Rs. 300/- per form + bank charges|
|SC/ST||Rs. 200/- per form + bank charges|
Mode of Payment: Candidates can make the payment of the application fee through the following ways.
- Credit card
- Debit card
- e-Challan at any branch of State Bank of India
How many JEECUP 2022 Application Forms Can Be filled
Candidate is allowed to apply in maximum 3 group. Candidates can apply for 1 course from each group. The combination of the application form can be as follows:
- One application in Group – A
- One application in Group – E1 / E2
- One application from rest of the other groups – B,C,D,F,G,H,I, K1- K8
- One application in Group – L
Documents needed for filling JEECUP 2022 Application Form
To fill the application form of JEECUP candidates need the below given documents for reference and uploading in the application form:
Documents for reference:
- A valid email id
- An active mobile number
- Class 10th marksheet and certificate
- Class 12th marksheet and certificate
- Degree exam marksheet
- Aadhaar Card
- Category certificate, if applicable
- PWD certificate, if applicable
Documents for uploading in the online form:
- Scanned image of candidate’s photo
- Scanned image of candidate’s signature
Scanned Image Specification for JEECUP 2022 Application Form
In the UP Polytechnic Form 2022, candidates need to upload the scanned image of their passport size photo, and signature as per format and specification provided in the table below:
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photo||jpg/jpeg||10 KB to 200KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||jpg/jpeg||4KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
Important guidelines for photo:
- It should be without cap and goggles
- Polaroid photograph is not acceptable
- Unclear photograph can be rejected
- The photograph should not be older than 3 months
How to fill UP Polytechnic 2022 Form
Candidates can check below the steps to apply for UP Polytechnic 2022 / JEECUP 2022:
Step 1: Accessing the link for the application form
- Click on the direct link available on this page as per the course you want to apply for. On the official website you can check the links for various courses, as shown in the image below:
Step 2: Register with basic details
- Next, the candidates have to access the link for new registration as shown in the image below:
- Next, the candidates have to read the instructions for registration and application form filling:
- Registration is to be done by filling personal; details, contact details and selecting a password.
- To complete the registration candidates have to confirm the details before the final submission as shown in the image below:
Step 3: Filling the online application form
- Now, after the registration, the dashboard of the candidates is created. Here candidates can access the link to fill the online application form., as shown in the image below:
- Now complete the application form by filling in personal details, choice of course, and education qualifications as shown in the image below:
- Confirm the details in the form before final submission as shown in the image below:
Step 4: Uploading the scanned images
- Now the candidates have to upload the scanned images as per the dimensions mentioned in the form. To fo so click on the “upload images” button in the dashboard:
- To upload the images click on the upload buttons as shown in the image below:
Step 5: Payment of the application fee:
- The candidaets have to pay the application fee by clicking on the “pay examination fee” button on their dashboard as shown in the image below:
- To pay the application fee click on the “proceed to payment” button as shown in the image below:
- Next, select the available channel for paying the online fee and pay the application fee as shown in the image below:
Refund Process for JEECUP 2022 Application Fee
The application fee paid by the candidate is non-refundable. However, in case of an unsuccessful transaction, the application fee amount shall be refunded to the candidate. It shall be refunded after 15 days from the last date of Form submission.
What are different Groups for JEECUP 2022 entrance exam?
In the JEECUP entrance exam admission are divided into groups which are as follows:
i) Group A – Engineering and Technology diploma
ii) Group B – Agricultural Engineering
iii) Group C – Fashion Design, Home Science and Textile Design Engineering
iv) Group D – Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice, Library and Information Science
v) Group E – Diploma in Pharmacy
vI) Group F – Post Graduate Diploma in Biotechnology
vii) Group G – Post Graduate Diploma Course
viii) Group H – Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
viiii) Group I – Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
ix) Group K1 to K8 – Lateral Entry in 2nd year of Engineering and Technology Diploma courses
Details to Enter in JEECUP Application Form 2022
In the Polytechnic 2022 Form, candidates need to provide the following information:
- Sub category
- Place of residence
- State of Eligibility
- Do you belong to Minority?
- Have you applied to other Group in this exam?
- Apply for – Select the Group for which you wish to apply for
- First exam city – Select a test city as per your 1st preference from the drop-down menu
- Second exam city – Select a test city as per your 2nd preference from the drop-down menu
Educational Qualification Details
- Name of the course
- Name of the Board/ University
- Passing Year
- Marks obtained
- Roll Number of Class 10th
- Institute adress
- Institute pincode
JEECUP 2022 Application Form Correction
Once the candidates submit the JEECUP application form and pay the application fee, they are not allowed to edit the details in the form. However, the Council provides an opportunity to candidates who have made mistake in the detail in the application form to edit/ modify it. The JEECUP form correction window is opened for a limited time period only. Candidates are allowed to edit/ modify candidate data in the JEECUP 2022 application form.
JEECUP 2022 Eligibility Criteria
It is important that the candidates must ensure that they should fuilfill the minimum eligibility requirement for appearing in the entrance exam. The eligibility criteria to apply for JEECUP 2022 is provided below:
Age Limit: The council has not specified minimu age limit criteria to apply for the entrance exam. However, the age of the candidate should be minimum 14 years old as on July 01, 2022
Academic Qualification for Group A, B, C – Candidate must have passed 10th class with minimum 35% marks to be eligible.
Academic Requirement for Group D, E, H, I – Candidates who have passed Class 12th from any recognized Board is eligible to apply for Group D, E, H, I.
Academic Qualification for Group F – Candidates with a B.Sc degree can apply.
Academic Qualification for Group G – Candidates should have completed graduation.
JEECUP 2022 Admit Card
Admit card for JEECUP 2022 is uploaded on the official website as per the schedule. It is released online at UPJEE (Polytechnic) website. No hard copy of it is sent to the candidates via post. To download the admit card, candidates require their application number and password. It is advised to carry atleast 02 hard copy of the admit card and a valid id proof to the allotted test centre.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following are the details mentioned on the admit card of JEECUP 2022.
- Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Date of birth
- Category of the candidate
- Application number
- Sub category
- Exam center address
- Date of the test
- Reporting timing for the test
- Candidate’s photo and signature
About JEECUP 2022
The Joint Entrance Examination, UPJEE (Polytechnic) is a state-level entrance exam whih is conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP). It is conducted in the month of April every year. Admission in Diploma/Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and Management Programs in Polytechnic Institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education UP is done on the basis of candidate’s performance in the UP Polytechnic entrance exam. The exam is conducted in offline mode for Group A to K.
FAQs on JEECUP 2022 Application Form
Q1: Will we get the printed application form for JEECUP 2022?
Ans : No, the Council releases the JEECUP application form by online mode only. No offline form is released for the candidates.
Q2: How do I apply for JEECUP entrance exam?
Ans : To apply for JEECUP entrance exam, you have to first register online, after which you will get the login details. Then proceed to fill in other necessary detail in the JEEECUP application form, upload images and pay the required amount of the application fee. Finally, take a print out of the completed application form for future reference.
Q3: I need to apply for Group A and Group B as well. Do I need to submit different application form for this?
Ans : You are allowed to submit only one application form in each shift of examination, which means that you have to apply for Group A and Group B separately.
Q4: I have made a mistake in the application form. What should I do? Should I submit another application form?
Ans : Submitting multiple applicants may lead to cancellation of your candidature. The council shall release a form correction window for the candidates to edit their personal details. You can edit/ modify the details through form correction facility.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.