JEECUP 2019 Application Form process is over now. The applicants can now edit details in their online form. The JEECUP 2019 Application Form correction facility has been started from April 01, 2019 and is available till April 04, 2019. The last date to submit JEECUP Application Form 2019 was extended till March 31, 2019. To submit the form, the candidates had to pay Rs. 300 (Rs. 200 for ST / SC candidates). The application form for JEECUP 2019 was released by the Joint Entrance Examination Council (JEEC) by online mode only. No offline application is released by the Council. The complete process to fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form, with the fee, important documents, details to filled, and more is given on this page.
JEECUP 2019 Application Form
The exam conducting body has only released the application form online. It is expected that more than 4 lakh candidates will apply this year. Last year, a total of 3,98,673 candidates appeared for the exam. Candidates planning to appear for JEECUP 2019 can check all the important dates from below.
|JEECUP 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Registration process for UPJEE (Polytechnic) 2019||20 Dec 2018|
|Last Date to submit the JEECUP 2019 Online Application Form|
|Availability of application form correction window|
|JEECUP 2019 exam date|
Application Form- JEECUP 2019 Form submission is over now.
JEECUP 2019 Application Form Fee
The details about JEECUP 2019 have been released. As per the information provided on the official website, to submit the JEECUP 2019 Application Form, the aspirants have to pay the following amount of the application fee:
- Rs. 300 for General and OBC candidates.
- Rs. 200 for ST / SC
Mode of Payment: The aspirants can pay the above-given amount of the Application Fee by either of the following ways:
- Net banking
- Credit card
- Debit card
Transaction Charges for Paying the JEECUP 2019 Application Fee
Those who will pay the application fee by Online payment gateway shall have to bear the Bank charges as well. It is expected that the candidates shall have to pay the following amount for the service charges:
|SBI Internet Banking||Rs. 10/- per Transaction|
|State Bank Debit Cards||Rs. 10/- per Transaction|
|Other Bank’s Internet Banking||Rs. 15/- per Transaction|
|Other Bank’s Debit Cards||Rs.11/- per Transaction|
|Any Credit Card||Rs.11/- per Transaction|
|Branch Cash / Cheque Deposit (at more than 15,000 SBI branches)||Rs. 50/-|
Refund of JEECUP 2019 Application Fee
The application fee to be paid by the candidate is non-refundable, under any circumstances. However, the exam conducting shall refund the amount of the Application Fee in case of Unsuccess transaction. The amount of the Application Fee shall be refunded after 15 days from the last date of Form submission.
Documents Required While Filling JEECUP Application Form 2019
At the time of filling in details in the online application form for JEECUP 2019, aspirants should keep the following documents ready.
|Sr No.||Name of the Document||Remarks|
|1||Email ID||Provide your own Personal Email ID; if you do not have your own Email id it is better to create one rather than giving your parents or a coaching institute email id|
|2||Mobile Number||Likewise, you must provide your own Mobile Number, however, if you do not have personal Phone, you may provide your Guardian’s Mobiel Number but ensure that it should be kept active till the end of the Admission process|
|3||Class 10th Certificate||The name of the candidate, his/her parent’s name and Date of birth need to provide these details as given in the Class Xth certificate|
|4||Aadhaar Card||The name of the candidate, his/her parent’s name and Date of birth in the application form must exactly be the same as in the Aadhaar Card|
|5||Class 10th Marksheet||You will require this to fill the Passing Year, Roll Number, Marks obtained in the subjects, etc|
|Class 12th Marksheet|
|6||Scanned Image of Candidate’s Photograph||The aspirants need to upload the scanned image of their photograph as per the specifications|
|7||Scanned Image of Candidate’s Signature||The aspirants need to upload the scanned image of their signature as per the specifications|
|8||Scanned Image of Candidate’s thumb Impression||The aspirants need to upload the scanned image of their thumb impression as per the specifications|
|9||Caste Certificate||This is applicable for only those candidates who belong to the reserved category such as SC, ST, OBC, etc|
|10||PWD certificate||This is applicable for the Persons with Disability with 40% or more disability|
Photo and Signature Specification for JEECUP 2019 Application Form
The aspirants must read the instructions as given below before they proceed to upload or scan the images for JEECUP Application Form 2019. Here we have explained the specifications as per which the images should be uploaded in the Application Form for UPJEE (P) 2019. However, before the specifications, first take a look at the instructions for uploading the images.
Important Instructions for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
- The aspirants need to upload the colored photograph in the JEECUP Application Form
- The name of the candidate and the date of taking the photograph should be printed on the Photograph.
- The photograph of the candidate should be without cap or goggles, however, Spectacles are allowed.
- Polaroid photos are NOT ACCEPTABLE.
- The Photograph should not be older than 3 months.
- The signature should be done on a white sheet of paper with Black/ Blue point pen.
- The candidates must sign in a running handwriting, Signature done in the CAPITAL LETTERS are not acceptable.
- The Thumb-print and lines should be clearly visible against the white background.
Specification for the Images in JEECUP 2019 Application Form
The aspirants need to upload the scanned images in the JEECUP Application Form as per the specification given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimension|
|Photograph||JPEG||4KB to 40KB||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Thumb Impression||JPEG||1KB to 30KB||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
How to Fill JEECUP 2019 Application Form
Candidate can successfully fill the UP Polytechnic Online Form 2019 by following the steps as given below:
Step 1 – Registration
- Click on the direct link given above to register online for UP Polytechnic 2019.
- Choose the Group for which the applicant wishes to appear for in JEECUP 2019. On choosing the group, click on the “Apply” button.
- On clicking the Apply button, a new page will appear on the screen. It is advised to the candidates to read all the instructions very carefully.
- After reading the instructions, tick on the checkbox for declaration and click on the “Click Here to Proceed” button to go the next step which is registering for the entrance examination.
- The registration form for JEECUP 2019 is divided into three tabs – Personal Details, Contact Details and Choose Password. The aspirants need to provide the following details in these tabs:
Personal details – The candidate needs to provide details such as
- Name – The candidate need to enter their Name as enrolled in AADHAAR
- Father’s and Mother’s Name – Must exactly be the same as registered in Class 10th / equivalent Examination. Furthermore, do not add prefix/title such as Mr / Shri / Fr / Dr etc.
- Date of Birth – Must exactly be the same as registered in Class 10th /equivalent Examination
- Gender – Choose it from the drop-down menu
- ID proof and Number – Also, the candidates have to choose an ID proof from the drop-down menu and enter the relevant detail.
Contact Details – The aspirants need to enter their Premises No/ Name, Sub locality, District, State, Email ID, Mobile Number, etc.
Choose Password – Next, the aspirants need to create a password for the JEECUP 2019 Login. The Password must be 8 to 13 character long and should have at least one Uppercase and one Lowercase alphabet. Furthermore, the Password must have at least one numeric value and at least one special characters [email protected]#. Also, you will have to choose a Security Question and Answer.
- After you have entered the required information, click on the “Submit” button to proceed to the next step.
- On submitting the JEECUP 2019 Registration form, a message as given below will appear on the screen.
- Review the details submitted in the UPJEE (P) 2019 Registration Form. If satisfied with the details, click on the “Final Submit” button or else click on the “Edit Registration Form” button to change/ modify the details,
- With this, you have successfully registered for JEECUP 2019 and the Application Number for the Login will appear on the screen.
- Click on the “Complete Application Form” button to fill in details in the UP Polytechnic 2019 Form.
Step 2: Fill in Details on the Application Form
In the JEECUP 2019 Application Form, the details provided by the Candidate in the Registration Form is already filled in the JEECUP Application Form. Other details which a candidate need to provide in the form is as follows:
- Personal Details – Category, Subcategory, Place of Residence, State of Eligibility, Nationality, etc
- Entrance Examination Details – In this section, the aspirants need to choose the preferable exam centers.
- Educational Qualification Details – In the educational qualification section, applicants need to provide the name of the course, the name of the Board/ University, Passing Year, Marks obtained, Roll Number of Class 10th.
Step 3 – Uploading of Scanned Images
After filling in details in the application form, the candidates will have to upload the scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in the application form as per the specifications. It is important that the candidate should upload a colored photograph with their name and date of taking the photograph printed on it
Step 4 – Payment of Application Fee
After uploading the scanned images, the candidates need to complete the last stage of application process i.e. Payment of fee. The applicants need to pay the application fee through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Cards/e-challan. If the candidate chooses the mode of payment by e-challan, the payment can be made in any branch of State Bank of India in cash.
Step 5 – Take a print out of the Confirmation Page
After the successful payment, the candidates will receive the confirmation page for the completion of the application process. Lastly, the candidates should take a printout of the confirmation page for their future reference.
JEECUP 2019 Application Form Status
The exam conducting body is going to provide a facility for the candidates to check the status of their acceptance/ rejection of the JEECUP 2019 Application Form. However, the exam conducting shall not inform the candidates about their Application Form status for JEECUp2m019 through SMS or Email. The candidates who fulfill the following conditions, their application form will be accepted:
- Submits the JEECUP 2019 Application Form before the last
- Successfully pay the JEECUP 2019 Application Fee
- Submit the UP Polytechnic Online Form with all mandatory details
- Photograph and Signature are as per the specification given above
JEECUP 2019 Application Form Correction
The candidates will get an opportunity to edit/ modify details submitted in the JEECUP 2019 Application Form. The window for JEECUP 2019 Application Form correction will be open for a limited time period only, The aspirants shall be able to edit details in the UP Polytechnic For,m 2019 before the last date of submitting the online form. However, the candidates shall not be able to edit every detail in the Application Form. Remember that no options can be changed after the last date for JEECUP Application Form Correction.
The aspirants can edit details in the Application Form by online mode only. There shall; be no provision to do JEECUP Form Correction through offline i.e. through fax/application including e-mail etc. Hence to edit details. the aspirants need to log in by entering the necessary details.
JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
After the application process, the exam conducting body will issue the Admit Card for JEECUP 2019 to the registered candidates. The aspirants will be able to download their JEECUP 2019 Admit Card online from the official website only. To download it, the aspirants need to log in using the details given to them at the time of registration. It is mandatory for the candidates to carry the print out of the JEECUP Admit Card on the day of the examination. The exam conducting body is not going to send the printed copy of the JEECUP Admit Card to the candidate.
The JEECUP Admit Card 2019 will consist of details such as the name of the candidate, roll number, paper applied for, exam date, reporting time, the address of the test center, etc, It will consist of images such as photograph, signature, and thumb impression of the Candidate.
If you have any queries regarding JEECUP Application Form 2019, please ask in the comments below.