The aspirants who have cleared the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance examination (Polytechnic) 2018 by scoring the minimum qualifying marks are invited for the JEECUP 2018 Counselling/ Admission Procedure. The Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh will be supervising the admission procedure to enroll candidates for the diploma course in the discipline of Engineering & Technology. The Seat allocation will be done as per the rank/ merit of the candidates obtained in the UP JEE 2018. Do not forget to carry the important documents on the day of seat allocation (JEECUP 2018 Counselling) otherwise you will not be allowed to take part in the Counselling process.
After the completion of UP JEE 2018 Counselling, the allocated candidates will have to report at the allotted college and pay the requisite admission fee to conclude the Admission Process. One can view this page to get the direct link to register themselves for the Counselling process. Stay updated by visiting our page on a regular basis to know more about the Seat Allocation/ Counselling of JEECUP 2018.
JEECUP Counselling 2018
Get brief details about the Counselling process through the tabular information mentioned below.
|Name of the Examination||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) 2018|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh|
|Login Details to Register for Counselling||Roll Number & Date of Birth|
|Selection Procedure for Seat Allocation||Merit/Rank obtained in the Offline Based Examination|
|Official Website||www.jeecup.nic.in/ www.jeecup.org|
UP JEE 2018 Schedule regarding the Counselling/ Admission Procedure
Here are the tentative dates pertaining to the Counselling session after the result of UP Joint Entrance Examination.
|UP JEECUP 2018 Counselling|
|1st Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee||08 to 12 Jun 2018|
|1st Round Choice Filling||08 to 12 Jun 2018|
|1st Round Choice Locking||10 to 12 Jun 2018|
|1st Round Seat Allotment||13 June 2018|
|1st Round Of Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||13 to 19 Jun 2018|
|1st Round Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and
|14 to 19 Jun 2018|
|2nd Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||20 to 21 Jun 2018|
|2nd Round Choice Filling and Locking||20 to 21 Jun 2018|
|2nd Round of Seat Allotment||22 Jun 2018|
|2nd Round Of Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||22 to 26 Jun 2018|
|2nd Round Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and
|23 to 26 Jun 2018|
|3rd Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||27 to
|3rd Round Choice Filling and Locking||27 to
|3rd Round of Seat Allotment||29 Jun 2018|
|3rd Round Of Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||29 Jun to 03 Jul 2018|
|3rd Round Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Willingness(Freeze/Float)||30 Jun to 03 Jul 2018|
|4th Round Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||04 to 05 Jul 2018|
|4th Round Choice Filling and Locking||04 to
|4th Round of Seat Allotment||06 Jul 2018|
|4th Round Of Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000||06 to 13 Jul 2018|
|4th Round Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Willingness(Freeze/Float)||07 to 13 Jul 2018|
|Last Date of Admission Process for all Allotted Candidates||13 Jul 2018|
Private Sector Polytechnics (Direct Admission) Schedule
|1st Round Registration, payment & Choice Filling||17 to 21 Jul 2018|
|1st Round of seat allotment||23 Jul 2018|
|1st Round Reporting and Admission at Allotted Institute||23 to 26 Jul 2018|
|2nd Round Registration, payment & Choice Filling||28 to 29 Jul 2018|
|2nd Round of seat allotment||30 Jul 2018|
|2nd Round Reporting and Admission at Allotted Institute||31 Jul to 02 Aug 2018|
|3rd Round Registration, payment, Choice Filling and Admission||03 to 14 Aug 2018|
|3rd Round Final P I Admission /Reporting||15 Aug 2018|
Note: Candidates who are rejected due to any error, are given chance in the 4th round of counselling. Candidates can check the changed eligibility criteria for the 4th round from below.
- Click Here to register for JEECUP Counselling 2018.
- Click Here to check Candidate Instructions 2018.
- Click Here to check General Instructions for Candidates.
- Click Here to check the changed eligibility criteria for the 4th round of counselling.
After the successful completion of choice locking process and all relevant process the conducting council has started the seat allotment process. Now the first round of seat allotment process has been started. Candidates have to enter Roll Number and password for the seat allotment process. candidates can check allotment of their seats from the link provided below.
- Click Here to round 4 Seat Allotment of JEECUP 2018.
- Click Here to check the Opening Rank (OR) And Closing Rank (CR).
JEECUP 2018 Counselling/ Admission Procedure
Go through the information mentioned below pertaining to the Seat Allocation Process.
Candidates can register themselves through online mode from the official website. Log In using the credentials such as Application Number & Password. The payment towards the Counselling fee will be required to complete the registration process.
- The enrolment of the qualified aspirants will be based on their choices, reservation and State Open Rank of UPJEE(Polytechnic) 2018 through the Counselling process.
- The choice-filling can be done online through the official website www.jeecup.nic.in/ www.jeecup.org.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to show up along with the original documents and photocopies on the day of Seat allocation Process.
Verification of Documents
- The purpose of the verification of documents is to cross check the records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, the state of eligibility, category, etc against the original documents submitted by the qualified candidate.
- If an aspirant fails to produce any of the authentic documents at the time of admission process, then he/ she won’t be considered for admission under any circumstances.
- The Reserved category candidates will be required to submit the caste certificate issued by the competent authority on the day of Seat Allocation Process.
Seat Allocation & Fee Deposition
After the seats have been allotted, allocated candidates will need to submit Rs.3000 as the security fee. Once you have made the payment of security fee, there will be two options of seat allotment.
- Freeze: In this process, the candidates who have been allotted seats can download the JEECUP allotment letter.
- Float: Under this option, one can upgrade & participate in other rounds as per the previously filled choices.
Report at the Allotted College
Those candidates who have completed the admission process will be required to report at the allotted college/ institution within the prescribed date and time.
Important Documents to be carried on the day of Counselling
All the qualified candidates have to report at the Counselling venue along with the necessary certificates/ documents.
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 10th & 12th Certificate
- JEECUP 2018 Counselling Letter
- JEECUP 2018 Admit Card
- JEECUP 2018 Scorecard
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License)
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photographs(2 copies)
Reservation of Seats
The seats shall be reserved for the Reserved Category Candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD) as per UP Government rules.
Vertical reservations: Below is the breakup of the reservation of seats corresponding to the name of the category.
|Name of the Category||Reservation of Seats(in Percentage)|
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||27%|
Horizontal Reservations: To know the reservation of the other categories, refer to the tabular information present below.
|Name of the Category||Reservation of Seats (in Percentage)|
|PwD with 40% or more disability||3%|
|Ward of Military Personnel||5%|
|Women (All categories)||20%|
Admission Fee Details
- The last year Admission fee structure is mentioned below corresponding to the type of Institute & Course.
- The Fee structure is tentative i.e. liable to change by Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Type of Institute||Type of Course||Amount of Application Fee|
|Private||Diploma in Pharmacy and Hotel Management
(3 years course)
|1 or 2 year duration courses||Rs.21500|