JEECUP Counselling 2019 – Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh, is holding JEECUP Counselling to fill Polytechnic seats in UP. Seat Allotment Results of direct admission Round -1 has released. Candidates get an option of an institution and the course and need to pay an amount of Rs. 250/-. This process JEECUP 2019 Direct Admission will be completed in three phases. The Spot Counselling process is over. JEECUP Counselling process includes registration, choice (Institute wise/ Branch wise) filling, seat allotment, security fee deposition, reporting at the allotted institute for Document Verification. Know more about JEECUP Counselling 2019 from this page.
JEECUP Counselling 2019
It is important that a candidate must first register for the JEECUP counselling. Check the complete schedule for JEECUP Counselling 2019 from the table below.
Direct Admission Counselling Schedule 2019
|JEECUP Direct Admission 2019||Dates|
|First round registration||01 – 04 Aug 2019|
|First round seat allotment||05 Aug 2019|
|Reporting of first round seat allotment||05 – 06 Aug 2019|
|Second round registration||07 – 08 Aug 2019|
|Second round seat allotment||09 Aug 2019|
|Reporting of second round seat allotment||09 – 11 Aug 2019|
|Third round registration||12 – 13 Aug 2019|
|Third round seat allotment||14 Aug 2019|
|Reporting of third round seat allotment||15 Aug 2019|
|Admission date and PI reporting||15 Aug 2019|
JEECUP Direct Admission:
- Click here to check the Seat Allotment Results of direct admission Round 3. New!
- Click here to check the Seat Allotment Results of direct admission Round 2.
- Click Here to check Seat Allotment Results of direct admission Round -1.
- Click here to register for Direct Admission 2019 for Group A
- Click here to register for Direct Admission 2019 for Group B to K
- Click here to check direct admission counselling schedule 2019.
- Click here to check the instructions to candidate for direct admission 2019.
JEECUP 2019 Counselling and Spot Counselling Schedule
|JEECUP 2019 Counselling||Important Dates|
|1st round of counselling|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee starts from||27 June 2019|
|Last date to register and payment of fee||01 Jul 2019|
|Choice Filling begins from||27 Jun – 01 Jul 2019|
|Choice Locking||29 Jun – 01 Jul 2019|
|Release of Seat Allotment result 2019||02 Jul 2019|
|Payment Of Security Fee Rs. 3000 and Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Freeze/Float Option||03 – 09 Jul 2019|
|Admission Process at allotted Institute for Candidates opted for Freeze option||03 – 24 Jul 2019|
|2nd Round of Counselling|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||10 – 11 Jul 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||10 – 11 Jul 2019|
|Seat allotment 2nd Round (with double sliding up gradation process)||12 Jul 2019|
|Security Fee Deposition of Rs. 3000/- and Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification and Freeze/Float Option of first time allotted candidates.||13 – 16 Jul 2019|
|Admission Process at allotted Institute for Candidates opted for Freeze option||13 – 24 Jul 2019|
|3rd Round of counselling|
|Registration, Payment of Registration Fee (for new candidates)||17 – 18 Jul 2019|
|Choice Filling and Locking||17 – 18 Jul 2019|
|Seat Allotment||19 Jul 2019|
|Security Fee Deposition of Rs. 3000/- and Reporting at Allotted Institute for Document Verification of first time allotted candidates||20 – 24 Jul 2019|
|Completion of the Admission Process at allotted Institute for all Candidates||20 – 24 Jul 2019|
|Last Date for all Candidates to take Admission in Allotted Institute (Till 5:00 PM)||24 Jul 2019|
|Registration of candidates, Document verification and merit preparation/Declaration||29 Jul 2019|
|Allotment of seat & spot admission process||30 Jul 2019|
|Registration of candidates, Document verification and merit preparation/Declaration of fresh candidates||30 Jul 2019|
|Allotment of seat & spot admission process||31 Jul 2019|
|Reporting of admitted candiadtes in spot counselling to JEECUP by institutes||31 Jul 2019 5:00 PM|
JEECUP Counselling/ Spot Counselling:
- Click here to check the instruction to Candidate for Spot Counseling.
- Click here to check the 4th round spot Counseling Schedule.
JEECUP 2019 Seat Allotment
After the successful completion of the choice locking process and all relevant process the conducting council has started the seat allotment process. Now the first round of seat allotment process has been started. Candidates have to enter Roll Number and password for the seat allotment process. candidates can check allotment of their seats from the link provided below.
Seat Allotment Result –
- Click Here to check JEECUP 2019 Allotment Result for Round 3
- Click Here to check JEECUP 2019 Allotment Result for Round 2
- Click Here to check the JEECUP 2019 Allotment Result for Round 1
How to Check UPJEE(P) 2019 Seat Allotment Result?
The candidates can check their result for JEECUP 2019 Counselling by simply following the instructions as provided below:
Step 1: Click on the direct link which is going to be provided on this page to check the Seat Allotment Result.
Step 2: Next, the candidates have to login by entering their roll number as provided in the admit card and password.
Step 3: Click on the “Sign-In” button to submit the details.
Step 4: On submitting the login details, in the next screen, the candidates will be able to view their seat allotment result.
JEECUP 2019 Counselling
The registration for JEECUP 2019 Counselling can only be done online, from jeecup.nic.in. To register online, the candidates have to provide details such as their JEECUP roll number, form number, name, and date of birth. Once the registration is done, the candidates have to pay the required amount of the registration fee by online mode. At the time of JEECUP Counselling registration, the candidates have to fill in choice of Institute wise/ Branch wise.
- Click here to check the Vacant seats in aided and private polytechnics for direct admission 2019 Round 3.
- Click here to check Vacant Seats Group A Co-Ed for Centralized Special Spot Counseling 2019 at JEECUP Lucknow from 8 -10 August 19.
- Click here to check Vacant Seats Group B-K Co-Ed for Centralized Special Spot Counseling 2019 at JEECUP Lucknow from 8 -10 August 19.
- Click here to check Vacant Seats Group A Girls Intitute for Centralized Special Spot Counseling 2019 at JEECUP Lucknow from 8 -10 August 19.
- Click here to check Vacant Seats Group B-K Girls Institute for Centralized Special Spot Counseling 2019 at JEECUP Lucknow from 8 -10 August 19.
- Click here to check the vacant seat for centralized spot counseling 2019 for Girls August 05, 2019.
- Click here to check the vacant seat for centralized spot counseling 2019 for Boys August 05, 2019.
- Click Here to check Vacant Seat for Centralized Spot Counseling 2019.
- Click here to check the Notice for Vacant seats for spot counseling 2019.
- Click Here to Register and Submit Choices for JEECUP Counselling Round 2.
- Click here to check the institute wise seat availability for round 2 counselling.
Counselling Registration fee: Candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
JEECUP 2019 Counselling/ Admission Procedure
Go through the information mentioned below pertaining to the Seat Allocation Process.
Candidates can register themselves through online mode from the official website. Log In using the credentials such as Application Number & Password. The payment towards the Counselling fee will be required to complete the registration process.
- The enrolment of the qualified aspirants will be based on their choices, reservation and State Open Rank of UPJEE(Polytechnic) 2019 through the Counselling process.
- The choice-filling can be done online through the official website www.jeecup.nic.in/ www.jeecup.org.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to show up along with the original documents and photocopies on the day of Seat allocation Process.
Verification of Documents
- The purpose of the verification of documents is to cross check the records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, the state of eligibility, category, etc against the original documents submitted by the qualified candidate.
- If an aspirant fails to produce any of the authentic documents at the time of admission process, then he/ she won’t be considered for admission under any circumstances.
- The Reserved category candidates will be required to submit the caste certificate issued by the competent authority on the day of Seat Allocation Process.
Seat Allocation & Fee Deposition
After the seats have been allotted, allocated candidates will need to submit Rs.3000 as the security fee. Once you have made the payment of security fee, there will be two options of seat allotment.
- Freeze: In this process, the candidates who have been allotted seats can download the JEECUP allotment letter.
- Float: Under this option, one can upgrade & participate in other rounds as per the previously filled choices.
Report at the Allotted College
Those candidates who have completed the admission process will be required to report at the allotted college/ institution within the prescribed date and time.
Important Documents to be carried on the day of Counselling
All the qualified candidates have to report at the Counselling venue along with the necessary certificates/ documents.
- Class 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- Class 10th & 12th Certificate
- JEECUP 2019 Counselling Letter
- JEECUP 2019 Admit Card
- JEECUP 2019 Scorecard
- Valid ID Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter ID Card/ PAN Card/ Driving License)
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Recent Passport Size Photographs(2 copies)
Highlights of JEECUP 2019 Counselling
|Name of the Examination||Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) 2019|
|Name of the Conducting Body||Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh|
|Login Details to Register for Counselling||Roll Number & Date of Birth|
|Selection Procedure for Seat Allocation||Merit/Rank obtained in the Offline Based Examination|
|Official Website||www.jeecup.nic.in/ www.jeecup.org|
JEECUP 2019 Counselling Instructions
- Click here to open the above in a new window.
- Click here to read the detailed instructions regarding JEECUP 2019 Counseling.
Institute wise Seat Availability 2019
JEECUP 2019 Seat Reservation
The seats shall be reserved for the Reserved Category Candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PwD) as per UP Government rules.
Vertical reservations: Below is the breakup of the reservation of seats corresponding to the name of the category.
|Name of the Category||Reservation of Seats(in Percentage)|
|OBC Non-Creamy Layer||27%|
Horizontal Reservations: To know the reservation of the other categories, refer to the tabular information present below.
|Name of the Category||Reservation of Seats (in Percentage)|
|PwD with 40% or more disability||3%|
|Ward of Military Personnel||5%|
|Women (All categories)||20%|
Admission Fee Details
- The last year Admission fee structure is mentioned below corresponding to the type of Institute & Course.
- The Fee structure is tentative i.e. liable to change by Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Type of Institute||Type of Course||Amount of Application Fee|
|Private||Diploma in Pharmacy and Hotel Management
(3 years course)
|1 or 2 year duration courses||Rs.21500|