The JENPAUH 2018 Admit Card has been issued to only those candidates who have successfully registered and submit the application form, duly completed in all aspects, before the last date. The admit card can be downloaded from the WBJEEB official website, i.e. wbjeeb.in. The admit card of JENPAUH 2018 will contain the basic information about the examination such as date, time and venue of the examination.
The candidates will be allotted the examination center based on the 1st preference given by the candidate. Any examination center may be dropped due to inadequate number of candidates available. The decision of Board regarding the allocation of test center will be final. Know more about WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 Admit Card from the article below.
JENPAUH Admit Card 2018
The admit card of WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 is an important document and must be preserved until the admission process is not over. The admit card of JENPARH 2018 is issued in online mode only. No printed admit card will be sent individually to the candidates through post. Candidate should take print out of that before its last date.
|Issuance of Admit Card||18 May 2018|
|WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 exam date||27 May 2018|
Candidate must bring the downloaded admit card along with all the prescribed documents at the exam center. No candidate will be allowed to take entry without admit card.
Admit Card: Click Here to download WBJEE JENPAUH Admit Card 2018.
Official Website: wbjeeb.in.
How to download the WBJEE JENPAUH 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates can download the admit card as per the instructions given below;
- Click on the link that is provided on this page to download the admit card
- Enter the Application number, Password & Date of Birth in the specified fields.
- Submit the details.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take print out of the admit card.
Documents to carry at the examination center
The candidates need to bring the following documents at the examination center, failing which they will not be allowed to sit for the entrance test:
- A print out of the admit card
- A copy of colored photograph uploaded during online application
- Any photo identity card in original such as Aadhar card/ Pan card / Passport/ 10th standard admit card/ School – ID card.
During online application, the candidate has to choose any 2 (two) of the following examination zones.
- Type of Questions: MCQ
- Duration of the Exam: 2 hours
- Medium of the questions: English and Bengali language
- Marking Scheme
- For every correct answer, 2 marks will be awarded
- There will be a negative marking of ½ marks for every incorrect answer
- No marks will be given to the questions that are not answered.
The entrance test for JENPARH 2018 will consist of two parts namely:
- Physics and Chemistry (100 marks)
- Biological Sciences (100 marks)
The tests will be based on 11th and 12th standard syllabi of Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) under West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE).
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 has designed some exam rules for the candidates who are going to appear for the JENPAUH 2018 entrance exam. Candidates must follow these rules for their at the exam center. These rules are.