The JENPAUHRH 2018 Result has been published in the form of the rank card on the official website of WBJEE Board, i.e. wbjeeb.in. The rank card is published online only. The candidates who will appear for JENPARH 2018 will be able to download the rank card by entering the Application Number, Date of Birth and Password in the specified fields. The WBJEEB will also publish a merit list on its official website. It will be available soon. Know more about JENPARH 2018 Result from the article below.
WBJEEB JENPAUH 2018 Result
It is the responsibility of the candidates to download their rank card within the stipulated period. The Board does not send score card by post individually to each candidate. The schedule for WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 and their result is given below
|WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 exam date||27 May 2018|
|Declaration of result||23 Jun 2018|
The rank card will contain the information on rank and total score of the candidate.
Results: Click Here to check JENPAUH Result 2018.
How to Check JENPAUH Result?
Candidates who appeared for the entrance exam can check their result by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to check the result
- A pdf file will open.
- Press Ctrl+F and type your name or roll number and press enter. The name or roll number will be highlighted.
How to Download the JENPAUH Rank Card?
The final result of the WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 will be released in the form of rank card. The check their individual result by following the instructions given below:
- Click on the link that will be provided on this page to download the rank card.
- Enter the Application number, Password and Date of birth
- Submit the details
- The rank card will appear on the screen
- It is advised to candidates to download and take print out of the rank card for future references.
WBJEEB JENPARH 2018 Merit List
- The Board will publish a merit list on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidate.
- The list shall be named as ‘GMR’ (General Merit Rank). Also, a separate category merit rank shall be published by the board for various category students such as, SC, ST, OBC-A, OBC-B, PWD.
- Another merit list in the name of “GMR-N” shall be published for female candidates seeking admission to BSc Nursing.
- The ranking of the said merit list will be done in the descending order of marks obtained in the entrance examination.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of candidates obtaining equal marks in the entrance examination, the merit rank will be decided as follows:
- The candidates with less negative negative mark in Biology, Physic, Chemistry taken together will be placed higher in the merit.
- If there is still a tie, the candidate with more positive marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together, will be placed higher in the merit.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the candidate with more positive marks in Biology and Physics taken together will be given higher preference in the merit rank.
- The candidate with less negative marks in Biology and Chemistry taken together will be placed higher in the merit rank, in case if the above mentioned criteria fail to break the tie.
- The candidate with less negative marks in Biology and Physics taken together will be given more preference in the merit rank.
- Thereafter, if the tie still exists, the older candidate will be given preference over younger candidate.
JENPARH 2018 Counselling
WBJEEB does not conduct counselling for admission to B.Sc. Nursing (Bachelor of Nursing), B.P.T (Bachelor of Physiotherapy) and B.A.S.L.P. (Bachelor of Audiology and Speech Language Pathology) courses. It only conducts the entrance exam and prepares the merit list.