Get here the JKCET Final answer keys 2018 of JKCET Engineering 2018. The candidates are informed that as per the norm, answer key of JKCET 2018 key containing correct answers to all questions asked in Question paper will be uploaded here and on the JAKBOPEE’S website after the exam. Students can make a representation(s), if any, against any question on a prescribed format with a documentary proof based on standard Text Books by following instructions issued by J & K Board of Professional Entrance Examinations.
The result of JKCET 2018 will be based on marks calculated on the basis of the final official answer keys released by the Board. JKCET Results indicate the merit of the students for admission the undergraduate Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) Courses in the Government run and privately managed institutions of the J&K State.
JKCET 2018 Answer Key
JKCET Answer Key 2018 has been released for all sets. Answer keys of JKCET 2018 is released by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations for the Common Entrance Test. Candidates can match their answers against the particular set of JKCET Answer Key 2018, same as his / her question paper set, and analyze their exam performance.
|Date of exam||22 Apr 2018|
|Release of provisional answer keys||22 Apr 2018|
There are four sets of papers, Set A, Set B, Set C, Set D. Answer key of JKCET 2018 is now available subject wise and set wise.
Check Answer Key Here:
Click here to download JKCET 2018 Answer Keys.
Objection: Click Here to submit the representation, if any, against Answer Key of JKCET 2018.
JKBOPEE conducted the Common Entrance Test for engineering admissions on the notified dates. To help students be clear about the marking process, and get an idea of their scores, the board has released answer keys on the same day.
Official website: www.jkbopee.gov.in.
Read the detailed notification highlighting exam date of JKCET 2018, given below.
- The CET for all the eligible candidates will be held on April 22, 2018
- There is be a single paper comprising of 180 questions in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (Each subject is of 60 Marks/questions) with 0.25 negative marking for each wrong question. The time duration is 3 hours.
- The candidates who have any complaint against an answer of a question in the Question Paper are free to make written representation supported by documentary proof of standard Text Books on the prescribed format available on the official website of BOPEE and in the BOPEE office at Srinagar/Jammu accompanied by the payment receipt of rupees 1000 paid by him/her at POS terminal at J&K BOPEE Srinagar/Jammu which should reach in the office (Srinagar/ Jammu) within three working days after the Key is made available and thereafter no representation will be entertained/accepted;
- The Answer Key will be re-examined by the BOPEE on the basis of the representations so received and the revised key if any, will be final and no complaint will be then entertained regarding the revised key. The revised Key will be uploaded on the website of the BOPEE. The revised Answer Key, if any, will be applied to Answer Sheets of all the candidates no matter whether they have made such representations or not;
- OMR Answer Sheets of candidates are machine graded and scanned/scrutinized and double checked with extreme care. As such, there shall be no re-evaluation/ rechecking of OMR Answer Sheets. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained; and
- Re-totaling of marks will be allowed on a written request along with payment receipt of Rs. 1000/- paid at the POS terminal at BOPEE office Srinagar/Jammu. The application will be received within 5 days after the declaration of result. Any application received after the stipulated time will not be entertained.