JKCET 2018 Admit Card has been released by J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). The admit card for JKCET 2018 is available from April 11, 2018, at jakbopee.org. The candidates can either download it by entering their Username and Password or can get their admit card from the help desk of I.T.Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment, on a very nominal fee of rupee 100. It is important that the candidates should bring the print out of the JKCET 2018 Admit Card on the day of the examination. JKCET is a common entrance test for admission in BE/ B.Tech (Engg) courses in various government and private colleges. It is scheduled to be held on April 22, 2018, at various centers in Jammu and Srinagar. Check more details regarding the JKCET 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from this page.
JKCET 2018 Admit Card
The candidates will not receive their admit card by post, so it has to be download by online mode or could get it from the help desk of I.T.Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment. Moreover, you should not damage your JKCET Admit Card in anyway as it will be required at the time of counseling. Check the schedule for issuance of JKCET 2018 Admit Card and exam date in the table below.
|Last date to submit the application form||12 Mar 2018|
|Date of Issue of Admit card||10 Apr 2018|
|JKCET 2018 exam date||22 Apr 2018|
Admit card: Admit card is now available on the official website. Click here to download.
How To Download JKCET 2018 Admit Card?
The candidates who have submitted their applications before the last duly completed in all aspect will be issued admit card. Follow the instructions given below to download the JKCET Admit Card:
- Click on the link given above.
- On the Admit Card login page, you need to enter details such as Application Number, Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Login” button.
- On submitting the details, download the admit card first and then finally take its print out.
- After taking its print out, you need to paste your recent passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Offline Admit card
Candidates can get their offline admit card if they do not have facility to download their admit card online. Candidates can get their admit card from the help desk of I.T.Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment, on a very nominal fee of rupee 100/-only on, any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005 (10:00 AM- 05:00 PM)
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012 (10:00 AM- 05:00 PM)
Should you take a color print out or black and white print out of the JKCET Admit Card?This is one of the most asked questions of the students. To this, the exam conducting body, i.e. BOPEE has clearly specified that you must take a COLOR PRINT OUT of the JKCET 2018 Admit Card. Do not forget to paste your photo on it and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer.
What Are The Details Given On The Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, ensure that the following details are given correct;
- Your Name
- Space to paste your photograph and get it attested
- Roll Number for JKCET 2018
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
What To Do If There Is Any Error/ Discrepancy In JKCET Admit Card?
After downloading the JKCET 2018 Admit Card, check whether the details given on it are correct or not. If there is any error/ discrepancy/ mismatch in the detail printed on the admit card, contact the BOPEE Authorities immediately regarding this.
How To Download JKCET 2018 Admit Card If Forgot Application Number?
After the registration process is over, many students forget their login credentials as they start their preparation for the exam. It is an important login detail without which you cannot proceed further.
- Click Here to retrieve your Application Number for JKCET 2018.
The candidates can retrieve their Application Number easily by following the instructions below.
- Click on the link above to retrieve your Application Number.
- Then enter the details such as Examination Type, your name, father’s name, date of birth.
- Submit the details and your application number will appear on the screen.
If you have any queries regarding JKCET 2018 Admit Card, please ask in comments below.