will be released by J&K Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). The admit card for JKCET 2019 will be available in the month of April 2019 at jakbopee.org. The candidates will have to download the JKCET 2019 Admit Card by entering their Username and Password generated at the time of registration. It is important that the candidates should bring the print out of the JKCET 2019 Admit Card on the day of the examination. JKCET is a common entrance test for admission in BE/ B.Tech (Engg) courses in various government and private colleges. It will be scheduled to be held in April 2019, at various centers in Jammu and Srinagar. Check more details regarding the JKCET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from this page.
JKCET 2019 Admit Card
The candidates will not receive their admit card by post, so it has to be download by online mode or could get it from the help desk of I.T.Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment. Moreover, you should not damage your JKCET Admit Card in anyway as it will be required at the time of counseling. Check the schedule for issuance of JKCET 2019 Admit Card and exam date in the table below.
|Last date to submit the application form||28 Feb 2019|
|Date of Issue of Admit card||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|JKCET 2019 exam date||28 Apr 2019|
Admit card: The Admit card of JKCET 2019 will be available at the official website www.jakbopee.org.
How To Download JKCET 2019 Admit Card?
The candidates who have submitted their applications before the last duly completed in all aspect will be issued admit card. Follow the instructions given below to download the JKCET, Admit Card:
- Click on the link given above.
- On the Admit Card login page, you need to enter details such as Application Number, Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on the “Login” button.
- On submitting the details, download the admit card first and then finally take its print out.
- After taking its print out, you need to paste your recent passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer.
Offline Admit card
Candidates can get their offline admit card if they do not have the facility to download the admit card online. Candidates can get their admit card from the help desk of I.T.Section of BOPEE with a prior telephonic appointment, on a very nominal fee of rupee 100/- (only as per last year), any working day at the below mentioned BOPEE offices:
- BOPEE Office, Bhagat-i-Barzullah, opposite J&K Bank, Srinagar-190005
- BOPEE Office, 4th Floor, South Block, Bahu Plaza, Jammu-180012
Should you take a color print out or black and white print out of the JKCET Admit Card? This is one of the most asked questions of the students. To this, the exam conducting body, i.e. BOPEE has clearly specified that you must take a COLOR PRINT OUT of the JKCET 2019 Admit Card. Do not forget to paste your photo on it and get it attested by a Gazetted Officer.
What Are The Details Given On The Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, ensure that the following details are given correct;
- Your Name
- Space to paste your photograph and get it attested
- Roll Number for JKCET 2019
- Exam date and timings
- Address of the exam center
How To Download JKCET 2019 Admit Card If Forgot Application Number?
After the registration process, many students forget their login credentials as they start their preparation for the exam. It is an important login detail without which you cannot proceed further.
The candidates can retrieve their Application Number easily by following the instructions below.
- Click on the link above to retrieve your Application Number.
- Then enter the details such as Examination Type, your name, father’s name, date of birth.
- Submit the details and your application number will appear on the screen.
JKCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for candidates who il be taking the JKCET 2019 is provided below. Go through the examination pattern to prepare better.
- The total number of questions: there will be 180 questions in all, and 60 question in each section.
- Type of questions: The questions will be multiple choice with four options.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer and 0.25 of the marks will be deducted on every wrong answer.
- Sections in questions paper: there are three sections in the paper that are: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Total duration: There will e 3hours time alloted to the candidates to complete the paper.
If you have any queries regarding JKCET 2019 Admit Card, please ask in comments below.