JKCET 2020 Application Form – The application form will be available online at jkbopee.gov.in. Candidates have to register themselves at the website and only after generating a User ID and password they can proceed to fill the application form. The application fee for JKCET 2020 is Rs.1200 for all category candidates. Students who have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English with 50% or those who are appearing in the 10+2 examination in the year 2020 are eligible to apply for JKCET 2020. Check more details on JKCET 2020 Application Form from this page.
JKCET 2020 Application Form
The application form is a gateway for candidates in order to seek admission to the universities that come under Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE). The table below indicates all the important dates of the JKCET 2020 application process:
|JKCET 2020 Application Form||Important Date (Expected)|
|Releasing date for JKCET 2020 Application Form||01st week of Feb 2020|
|Closing date for Submission of JKCET Application Form 2020||04th week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||04th week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for uploading documents in the Application Form||04th week of Mar 2020|
|Last date for clearing deficiencies/uploading of documents||To be announced|
|JKCET 2020 Exam Date|
26 Apr 2020
Apply Online: Candidates can fill JKCET 2020 Application Form as per schedule from jkbopee.gov.in
JKCET 2020 Application Fee
Aspirants filling JKCET 2020 application form have to pay Rs. 1200.
Mode of Payment
Candidates can pay the application fees through online mode through Credit-card/ Debit-card/ Net Banking facility. After successful payment, a Transaction Acknowledgement page with transaction details will be displayed which you can either note down or take a print out of the same for reference purpose.
Documents to Keep Ready for JKCET 2020 Application Form
There are a few documents required at the time of filling the application form. Candidates are therefore suggested to keep these documents handy before starting to fill in JKCET 2020 Application Form
- A soft copy of recent passport size photograph
- A soft copy of a signature
- A scanned image of thumb-impression
- Scanned images of Matriculation certificate; for purpose of the date of birth.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (To be uploaded).
- Reserved category certificates (If any)
- Valid email-id and active mobile number
JKCET 2020 Image Specifications
In the JKCET 2020 Application Form, the aspirants have to upload an image of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and other relevant documents. The specifications as per which the image is to be uploaded are as follows:
|Images to upload||Size||Format||Dimension|
|Photograph||10-50 KB||JPG/ JPEG||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|Signature||10-50 KB||JPG/ JPEG||3.5 cm x 1.5cm.|
|Thumb-impression||10-50 KB||JPG/ JPEG||3.5 cm x 1.5cm|
Important Instructions for Uploading Photograph
- You have to upload your recent passport size color photograph.
- The picture should be taken against a light background, preferably white.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye” in the image
- Photos taken with Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- If a candidate wears glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
Important Instructions for Uploading Signature
- You must sign on a white sheet of paper with Black Ink/ jel pen.
- Note that the signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. If your signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified
Important Instructions for Uploading Thumb Impression
- You have to put your Left Thumb Impression(LTI) on white paper with Blue/Black Stamp Pad.
- The Left Thumb Impression must be given only by the applicant and not by any other person
How to Apply for JKCET 2020?
The process to apply for JKCET 2020 comprises a four-step process that is elaborated below.
- Fill in details in the JKCET Application Form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Upload Documents
- Take a print out of the Application Form
Below we have explained with the complete step-by-step procedure to apply for JKCET 2020.
Step 1: Fill in Details in the JKCET 2020 Application Form
- Click on the direct link which is available on this page
- Next, the aspirants need to click on the “Click Here to fill the Application Form” button given under the Steps to fill Application Form section.
- Read all the instructions very carefully. Tick on the checkbox of Declaration and then click on the “Apply” button
Step 2: Upload Images
- After the candidates have to fill in the details in the JKCET Application Form, you have to upload the scanned images of your photo, signature and Thumb Impression.
- To upload the images, click on the “Select File” button
- Then, choose the image from your Computer which you to upload
- The image selected by you will then be uploaded in the Application Form
- After uploading the images, enter the Verification code as given on your screen and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 3: Preview of Application Form
- In this step, the aspirants will be able to see the preview of their registration form.
- You will notice that at the end there will be two buttons, one is of Red color and the other is of Green color.
- The candidates who want to edit the details in their registration form, have to click on the Red button, whereas, those who are satisfied with the details, should click on the Green button.
- After clicking on the Green Button, the Application Number of the candidate will be displayed on the screen. Furthermore, a confirmation mail will also be sent to your registered email id
- Click on the “Step 2- Click Here to Make the Payment” link
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- On clicking the link as in the image above, a new screen will open for making the payment.
- You have to enter your Application Number and Date of Birth, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then, click on the “Pay” button
- In the next screen, the candidates should read all the instructions very carefully.
- Tick on the checkbox, and then click on the “Proceed for payment” button.
- Choose the mode of payment and then enter the relevant details.
- On completion of the above-given steps, you can take a print out of the JKCET 2020 Application Form for future reference.
Details to enter in the JKCET 2020 Application Form
Following are the details candidates to fill in the application form:
- Name of the Candidate – Here you have to enter your name as per the Class 10th certificate. For example, if your name is XYZ in Class 10th certificate but in the ID proof it is ABC, you have to enter your name XYZ only.
- Father’s Name – Write your Father’s Name in maximum 30 characters and do not add any prefixes such as Shri/ Mr etc.
- Mother’s Name – Write your Mother’s Name in maximum 30 characters and do not add any prefixes such as Shrimati/ Mrs etc.
- Date of Birth – You need to write your date of birth as it is in the Matriculation/ 10th standard or equivalent certificate.
- Gender – Select your appropriate gender
- Whether State subject of J&K – Choose the relevant option, Yes/ No
- Date of Issue of PRC – If you have chosen Yes for the above-given option, then you have to provide the date of issue of PRC.
- Category – Select your appropriate Category from the drop-down menu
- Issue Date Of Category Certificate – If you belong to the reserved category then you have to provide the date of issue of Category Certificate
- Examination Center – Choose the test center for JKCET 2020 from the drop-down menu
- Email ID – Enter Your E-mail Address which is current and active in the provided space.
- Confirm Email ID
- Address Line 1, 2, 3 – Here you have to write down your complete address
- District – Select your district from the drop-down menu
- Pin Code – Write down the Pin code
- State – Select your State from the drop-down menu
- If the Candidate’s Permanent Mailing Address andn Correspondence Mailing Address is same, then tick on the checkbox.
- Exam Status? – Here you have to select the option “Passed” if you have completed 10+2 or select “Appeared” if you are appearing for 10+2 exam in the year 2020.
- Year of Passing/ Appearing – Write down the year of passing 10+2 examination
- College or School from which passes/ appeared – Enter the name of the school from which you have passed or will be appearing for Class 12th exam.
- Maximum Marks – Enter the maximum marks for 10+2 exam
- Marks Obtained – Enter the total marks obtained in the 10-2 exam
- Percentage – Write down percentage in Class 12th exam
- Marks in each subject – Here you have to write down the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Maths.
JKCET 2020 Application Form Status
It is important that the candidates must check the application status after submitting the form. With the help of the Application status facility, you can easily check whether your Application Form has been accepted or not. JKBOPEE provides an online facility for the candidates to check the status of acceptance or rejection of JKCET 2020 Application Form.
How to Check JKCET 2020 Application Form Status?
Step 1: Follow the instructions as given below to check the Application Form Status of JKCET 2020.
Step 2: Click on the direct link given above on this page to check the JKCET 2020 Application Status
Step 3: Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth.
Step 4: After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button
Step 5: On submitting the details, the application status of the candidate will appear just below the login.
JKCET 2020 Admit Card
The Board will issue the admit card for JKCET 2020 to all those candidates who successfully submit the application form. The admit card will be available online on the official website only. Candidates are suggested to take multiple printouts of the admit card after downloading it from the website. In case a candidate forgets to carry his/her admit card to the examination centers they will not be allowed to take the test under any circumstances.
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination will organize the offline entrance exam of JKCET 2020. This state level entrance test is conducted every year to offer admission into B.Tech and B.E programmes. Candidates have to qualify this entrance test to get admission into engineering programmes in various private or government institutions situated in Jammu & Kashmir. JKCET provides online application forms which van filled through the official website.
In the year 2002, The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act was passed by the State Legislature and The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations was constituted under the Act. The Board as set up under the Act replaced the Competent Authority Entrance Examinations which was existing earlier. The purpose of constituting an examining body for entrance tests by an Act of the Legislature was to invigorate it, so that it might execute the task of selection of candidates independently, objectively and more efficiently
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.