JKCET 2018 Application Form has been started on the official website. You can fill the application form online through BOPEE websites www.jakbopee.org or www.jakbopee.net but make sure that you are eligible to apply for the common entrance exam. On applying, you can download admit card of JKCET 2018 as per schedule. You can make the payment of application fee through online mode using your Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking. You must fill the application form accurately and rule out the errors before final submit as later on, you cannot edit the details. Check out this page for details such as eligibility to apply, the schedule for submission of application form, application fee and procedure to apply.
JKCET 2018 Application Form
The Candidates must go through the eligibility criteria before applying and take care of all the dates of the application process. The table below indicates all the important dates of the JKCET 2018 application process:
|Opening date of Submission of Application Form||01 Feb 2018|
|Closing date for Submission of Application Form and payment||03 Mar 2018|
The selection of the students will be based on the performance of the candidate in the entrance examination only.
Apply Online: Candidates can apply online for JKCET 2018 From Here.
Official Website: www.jakbopee.org
Who can apply for JKCET 2018?
An aspirant would be eligible to apply if he/ she satisfies the following criteria-
- Must have a domicile of Jammu & Kashmir
- Must have passed in 10+2 examination from a recognized Board/ Institute.
- Going to appear for 10+2 examination.
- Must have obtained 50% marks in 10+2 examination (In case of reserved category, 40% aggregate is required)
How to Apply for JKCET 2018?
Before you apply for the application form, go through the E-Information Brochure and verify the conditions of eligibility. Refer to the following steps for application procedure:
Keep the necessary documents ready
- A soft copy of recent passport size photograph
- A soft copy of signature
- A scanned image of thumb-impression
- Scanned images of Marksheet, Permanent Resident Certificate & Reserved category certificates.
- Valid email-id and active mobile number
Registration of candidate
Log on to the official link www.jakbopee.net and on the home page, select the option “CET (Engineering)-2018 to apply online. Next, click on e-application Tab and click on “login if already registered” or else register yourself in the candidate registration by entering the following details-
- Mobile number
- Other appropriate details
After successful registration, you will receive an application number. Now, enter the generated application number and date of birth to login.
Filling the Application Form
Follow the steps below to fill the online application form:
- Click the link/button Click here to fill application, a window will pop up with the important instruction and after reading these instructions click on the I have read the instructions check box and then click on the Apply button.
- A page with all form details will be shown. After filling in the details of the form and uploading your PST Enter Verification Code in the text box given at the bottom as in the captcha image and then click on the Submit Button.
- If the information provided by you is incomplete and invalid then the page will display the relevant messages otherwise a page with your submitted details will be shown with options either to verify that your details for correctness or edit and correct the given details.
- Please note that your registration details are non-editable under normal circumstances once submitted.
- If you want to edit/correct your registration details then click on Click Here to edit your registration details link. You can do the same as many times as you require.
- If your registration details are correct then click the Click Here link.
- An Application No. like (Your Application No:21800400001) will be generated and page showing Application submitted Successfully, thank you for registering message and information “A confirmation email has been sent to your e-mail id.” will be displayed.
- If you want to make payment at this time then click on “Step 2-Click here to Make Payment” otherwise close this popup window.
- Make payment using the online getaway.
- Upload all the mentioned scanned documents.
- You can finally take out the print out of the filled online application form from the link that will appear after the successful submission of the form.
Upload the scanned images
After you have filled the application form, it is time to upload the scanned images as per the specifications-
|Photograph||10-50 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||10-50 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
|Thumb-impression||10-50 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
Preview the filled application form
You can edit your application form by ruling out the errors if present and after successfully editing the form, you may preview the confirmation page. Check all the credentials carefully as after final submit, you won’t be able to modify the details.
After final submits, you shall print the provisional application form for future verification process and admission procedure.
Payment of Application Fee
Payment can only be made through online mode using Credit-card/ Debit-card/ Net Banking facility. After successful payment, you will be directed to Application Form page.
Aspirants have to pay Rs. 800 through online mode only. After successful payment, a Transaction Acknowledgement page with transaction details will be displayed which you can either note down or take a print out of.
Check Application Form Status
After you have submitted the application form, you should check the application form status from the official website of BOPEE. If in case, your application form is not confirmed then you may report at the office.
- You must satisfy the eligibility norms before applying for JKCET 2018 Application Form.
- Enter accurate details in the application form as in case of discrepancy, your candidature shall be canceled.
- Upload the clear images of the documents or else your application form will not be confirmed.
- Extra bank charges shall be applied for making payment through Net banking.
If you have any queries regarding JKCET 2018 Application Form, please ask in comments below.