JKCET 2019 Application Form has been released online on February 01, 2019. The last date to submit the JKCET Application Form is February 28, 2019. The application fee for JKCET 2019 is Rs. 1200 for all category candidates. Students who have passed with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English or those who are appearing in the 10+2 examination in the year 2019 are eligible to apply for JKCET 2019. The application form is available online at jkbopee.gov.in. It has been released by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE). The candidates need to fill in details and submit the form by online mode only. Check more details on JKCET 2019 Application Form from this page.
JKCET 2019 Application Form
The application form is a gateway for candidates in order to seek admission to the universities that come under Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination (JKBOPEE). Candidates will have to register themselves from the website and only after generating a User ID and password will they be able to complete all the admission processes. The table below indicates all the important dates of the JKCET 2019 application process:
|JKCET 2019 Application Form||Important Date|
|Releasing date for JKCET 2019 Application Form||01 Feb 2019|
|Closing date for Submission of JKCET Application Form 2019||28 Feb 2019|
|Last date for payment of Application Fee||28 Feb 2019|
|Last date for uploading documents in the Application Form||28 Feb 2019|
|Last date for clearing deficiencies/uploading of documents||03rd week of Mar 2019|
|Release of JKCET 2019 Admit Card||03rd week of Apr 2019|
|JKCET 2019 Exam Date|
- Click Here to fill JKCET 2019 Application Form
- Click Here to check the JKCET 2019 Application Status
- Click Here to Pay the Application Fee
- Click Here to Upload the Documents in JKCET 2019 Application Form
JKCET 2019 Application Fee
Aspirants filling JKCET 2019 application form have to pay Rs. 1200 through online mode only using Credit-card/ Debit-card/ Net Banking facility. After successful payment, a Transaction Acknowledgement page with transaction details will be displayed which you can either note down or take a print out of the same for reference purpose.
How to Apply for JKCET 2019?
The process to apply for JKCET 2019 comprises of a four-step process that is elaborated below.
- Fill in details in the JKCET Application Form
- Pay the Application Fee
- Upload Documents
- Take a print out of the Application Form
Below we have explained with the complete step-by-step procedure to apply for JKCET 2019.
Step 1: Fill in Details in the JKCET 2019 Application Form
- Click on the direct link which is available on this page
- Next, the aspirants need to click on the “Click Here to fill the Application Form” button given under the Steps to fill Application Form section.
- Read all the instructions very carefully. Tick on the checkbox of Declaration and then click on the “Apply” button.
- The application form for JKCET 2019 is divided into 5 sections. The details to be provided in each of these sections are as follows:
- Name of the Candidate – Here you have to enter your name as per the Class 10th certificate. For example, if your name is XYZ in Class 10th certificate but in the ID proof it is ABC, you have to enter your name XYZ only.
- Father’s Name – Write your Father’s Name in maximum 30 characters and do not add any prefixes such as Shri/ Mr etc.
- Mother’s Name – Write your Mother’s Name in maximum 30 characters and do not add any prefixes such as Shrimati/ Mrs etc.
- Date of Birth – You need to write your date of birth as it is in the Matriculation/ 10th standard or equivalent certificate.
- Gender – Select your appropriate gender
- Whether State subject of J&K – Choose the relevant option, Yes/ No
- Date of Issue of PRC – If you have chosen Yes for the above-given option, then you have to provide the date of issue of PRC.
- Category – Select your appropriate Category from the drop-down menu
- Issue Date Of Category Certificate – If you belong to the reserved category then you have to provide the date of issue of Category Certificate
- Examination Center – Choose the test center for JKCET 2019 from the drop-down menu
- Email ID – Enter Your E-mail Address which is current and active in the provided space.
- Confirm Email ID
- Address Line 1, 2, 3 – Here you have to write down your complete address
- District – Select your district from the drop-down menu
- Pin Code – Write down the Pin code
- State – Select your State from the drop-down menu
- If the Candidate’s Permanent Mailing Address andn Correspondence Mailing Address is same, then tick on the checkbox.
- Exam Status? – Here you have to select the option “Passed” if you have completed 10+2 or select “Appeared” if you are appearing for 10+2 exam in the year 2019.
- Year of Passing/ Appearing – Write down the year of passing 10+2 examination
- College or School from which passes/ appeared – Enter the name of the school from which you have passed or will be appearing for Class 12th exam.
- Maximum Marks – Enter the maximum marks for 10+2 exam
- Marks Obtained – Enter the total marks obtained in the 10-2 exam
- Percentage – Write down percentage in Class 12th exam
- Marks in each subject – Here you have to write down the marks obtained in Physcs, Chemistry and Maths.
Step 2: Upload Images
- After the candidates have to fill in the details in the JKCET Application Form, you have to upload the scanned images of your photo, signature and Thumb Impression.
- To upload the images, click on the “Select File” button
- Then, choose the image from your Computer which you to upload
- The image selected by you will then be uploaded in the Application Form
- After uploading the images, enter the Verification code as given on your screen and then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 3: Preview of Application Form
- In this step, the aspirants will be able to see the preview of their registration form.
- You will notice that at the end there will be two buttons, one is of Red color and the other is of Green color.
- The candidates who want to edit the details in their registration form, have to click on the Red button, whereas, those who are satisfied with the details, should click on the Green button.
- After clicking on the Green Button, the Application Number of the candidate will be displayed on the screen. Furthermore, a confirmation mail will also be sent to your registered email id
- Click on the “Step 2- Click Here to Make the Payment” link
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
- On clicking the link as in the image above, a new screen will open for making the payment.
- You have to enter your Application Number and Date of Birth, and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Then, click on the “Pay” button
- In the next screen, the candidates should read all the instructions very carefully.
- Tick on the checkbox, and then click on the “Proceed for payment” button.
- Choose the mode of payment and then enter the relevant details.
- On completion of the above-given steps, you can take a print out of the JKCET 2019 Application Form for future reference.
JKCET 2019 Image Specifications
In the JKCET 2019 Application Form, the aspirants have to upload an image of their photograph, signature, thumb impression and other relevant documents. The specifications as per which the image is to be uploaded is as follows:
|Images to upload||Size||Format|
|Photograph||10-50 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
|Signature||10-50 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
|Thumb-impression||10-50 KB||JPG/ JPEG|
Important Instructions for Uploading Photograph
- You have to upload your recent passport size color photograph.
- The picture should be taken against a light background, preferably white.
- If you have to use flash, ensure there’s no “red-eye” in the image
- Photos taken with Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
- If a candidate wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
- The size of the photo should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm
Important Instructions for Uploading Signature
- You must sign on a white sheet of paper with Black Ink/ jel pen.
- Note that the signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person. If your signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Hall Ticket, the applicant will be disqualified
- The preferred image dimension for the Signature is 3.5 cm x 1.5cm.
Important Instructions for Uploading Thumb Impression
- You have to put your Left Thumb Impression(LTI) on white paper with Blue/Black Stamp Pad.
- The Left Thumb Impression must be given only by the applicant and not by any other person
- The preferred dimensions for the LTI are 3.5 cm x 1.5cm
How to Scan the Photograph, Signature & Thumb Impression
To successfully scan the images as per the specifications above, follow the instructions as given here.
- Set the scanner resolution to a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- Set Color to True Color
- The File Size should be as specified above
- Now, crop the image in the scanner to the edge of the photograph/signature, then use the upload editor to crop the image to the final size.
- Remember that the image file should be JPG or JPEG format. For example, you can keep the files names as follows. image01.jpg or image01.jpeg Image.
Documents to Keep Ready for JKCET 2019 Application Form
There are a few documents required at the time of filling the application form. Candidates are therefore suggested to keep these documents handy before starting to fill in JKCET 2019 Application Form
- A soft copy of recent passport size photograph
- A soft copy of a signature
- A scanned image of thumb-impression
- Scanned images of Matriculation certificate; for purpose of the date of birth.
- Permanent Resident Certificate (To be uploaded).
- Reserved category certificates (If any)
- Valid email-id and active mobile number
JKCET 2019 Application Form Status
It is important that the candidates must check the application status after submitting the form. With the help of the Application status facility, you can easily check whether your Application Form has been accepted or not. JKBOPEE provides an online facility for the candidates to check the status of acceptance or rejection of JKCET 2019 Application Form.
How to Check JKCET 2019 Application Form Status?
Follow the instructions as given below to check the Application Form Status of JKCET 2019.
- Click on the direct link given above on this page to check the JKCET 2019 Application Status
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering their Application Number and Date of Birth.
- After entering the details, click on the “Submit” button
- On submitting the details, the application status of the candidate will appear just below the login.
JKCET 2019 Admit Card
The Board will issue the admit card for JKCET 2019 to all those candidates who successfully submit the application form. The admit card will be available online on the official website only. Candidates are suggested to take multiple printouts of the admit card after downloading it from the website. In case a candidate forgets to carry his/her admit card to the examination centers they will not be allowed to take the test under any circumstances.
The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations is conducted for admission to various professional courses in the State of Jammu and Kashmir. These Programmes, include B.E./B.Tech. (Engineering) Courses. All the candidates who are eligible must apply for the test. JKCET 2019 will be based mostly on class 11th and 12th syllabus. The paper will have a total of 180 multiple choice questions consisting of three (3) sections of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
If you have any queries regarding JKCET 2019 Application Form, please ask in comments below.