JKCET 2022 Syllabus – From this page, the candidates can download JKCET syllabus 2022. The syllabus has been released by JKBOPEE. It is important to know the syllabus before the exam because it helps the candidates prepare for the exam in a better way. In JKCET 2022, the questions asked in the exam are objective type. The questions in the test are based on the knowledge, understanding, and application of the relevant subject that a candidate of 10+2 standard is expected to have. Check the detailed JKCET 2022 syllabus from this page.
Latest – JKCET 2022 Syllabus is out. Scroll down to check it.
JKCET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus of JKCET is based on the courses of study and syllabus of 12th class. JKCET 2022 syllabus has been released and the direct link of it is provided below.JKCET 2022 Syllabus Download
JKCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern of JKCET 2022 given below.
- Type of questions: In the questions, multiple-choice type questions are present
- No. of paper: JKCET consists of only one paper with 3 sections
- Duration: The candidates are given 3 hours to complete the test
- No. of questions: There are 180 questions in the test
- Marking scheme: Each question is of 01 mark each. There will be 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
Distribution of subjects
|Subjects||No. of questions|
See: Application Form
How to Prepare for JKCET 2022?
In order to pass JKCET 2022 with flying colors, the candidates have to follow some of the preparation tips given below.
- Analyze the syllabus: It is important to understand the syllabus before starting the preparation of the exam. After knowing the syllabus, the candidates will be able to plan a systematic timetable.
- Create a practical timetable: The best approach to preparing for the exam is to make a timetable. Give more preparation time to the topics that have a high weightage and from where the questions are frequently asked in the exam. In this time table, also include the revision time.
- Solve the sample papers: To know what type of questions come in the exam, every candidate must solve some of the sample papers. By doing this, the candidates can enhance their speed of solving the questions with accuracy.
- Maintain your health: Apart from doing the preparation for the exam, it is important to focus on your health. Get the proper sleep of 6-7 hours and eat good food. You can also indulge in a quick exercise session during your breaks.
See: Answer Key
FAQs on JKCET 2022 Syllabus
Ans. You can download JKCET 2022 syllabus from this page.
Ans. In the test, the questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
Ans. 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
Ans. JKCET is based on the study courses and syllabi of class 12th.
Ans. In order to complete JKCET 2022 syllabus on time, you are required to decide in advance the time that has to be spent for the preparation of each subject. Then, follow that deadline and prepare accordingly.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.