JKCET Previous Year Question Papers are provided on the official website, candidate can download to use it. Candidates who wish to check previous year question papers can proceed to the PDF file given below and download the same. JKCET paper is released by its conducting authority Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JKBOPEE). The exam was organised as a common entrance exam to admit candidates for the engineering courses in the private and government colleges of J&K.
JKCET Previous Year Question Papers
JKCET Questions Papers are provided in PDF form at so that the candidate can easily download it and use it. JKCET shall consist of Single Paper with three sections comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 180 questions, for duration of 3 hours.
Below we have provided previous years JKCET Question Paper for the ease of candidate.
- JKCET 2021 Question Papers – Exam was cancelled
- JKCET 2020 Question Papers – Exam was cancelled
- JKCET 2019 Question Papers
- JKCET 2018 Question Papers
- JKCET 2017 Question Papers
- JKCET 2015 Question Papers
- JKCET 2014 Question Papers
- JKCET 2013 Question Papers
- JKCET 2012 Question Papers
- JKCET 2011 Question Papers
Uses of Previous Year Question Paper
The JKCET Question Paper can be used by the candidates in several ways. Most importantly, it will be of great use for the candidates who will be appearing for the exam. The uses of this question paper are given as follows.
- For the candidates appearing for the next exam, the JKCET Question Paper can help them to know the latest pattern of the exam.
- Candidates can know about the basic features of the question paper that have just recently been set up by the conducting authority.
- The candidates who shall be preparing for the next exam can use this paper as a practice paper. This will help the candidates to get a clearer picture of the trend which is being followed lately.
See: Admit Card
Importance of Previous Question Paper
The question paper help candidates to prepare better for the examination. The candidates who study with the help of question paper score well in the examination. You can also prepare with the help of
List of Important Books for JKCET Preparation
Here is the list of books candidate can take help from and clear the concepts:
|Class 12 Physics Part 1||Click Here|
|Class 12 Physics Part 2||Click Here|
|Class 12 Chemistry Part 1||Click Here|
|Class 12 Chemistry Part 2||Click Here|
|Class 12 Mathematics Part 1||Click Here|
|Class 12 Mathematics Part 2||Click Here|
|Class 11 Physics Part 1||Click Here|
|Class 11 Physics Part 2||Click here|
|Class 11 Chemistry Part 1||Click here|
|Class 11 Chemistry Part 2||Click here|
Exam Pattern of JKCET
Given below is the exam pattern for JKCET:
- Mode of Examination: Offline
- Duration of Examination: 3 hours
- Type of Questions: Objective questions
- No. of questions: 180 (60 from each section)
- No. of sections: 3
- Maximum Marks: 180
- Correct Answer: +1 will be awarded for each correct answer
- Incorrect answer: -0.25 is deducted for every wrong answer
You can the distribution of marks from the table below:
|Name of Section||Number of questions||Maximum Marks|
See: Answer Key
Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examination will organize the offline entrance exam of JKCET 2022. This state level entrance test is conducted every year to offer admission into B.Tech and B.E programmes. Candidates have to qualify this entrance test to get admission into engineering programmes in various private or government institutions situated in Jammu & Kashmir. JKCET provides online application forms which van filled through the official website.
JKCET 2022 Resources
To prepare efficiently for JKCET 2022, candidates must have a look at the pages below:
JKCET 2022 Events
In the year 2002, The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations Act was passed by the State Legislature and The Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations was constituted under the Act. The Board as set up under the Act replaced the Competent Authority Entrance Examinations which was existing earlier. The purpose of constituting an examining body for entrance tests by an Act of the Legislature was to invigorate it, so that it might execute the task of selection of candidates independently, objectively and more efficiently.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.