JKCET Result 2018 has been announced. The result of JKCET 2018 indicates merit obtained in the Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test. Candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results and know the rank obtained. Counselling and seat allotment will be based on the JKCET 2018 merit list and candidate’s preference of college and branch.
Those who appeared for JKCET exam for admission to Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) course in the state of Jammu and Kashmir can check their rank in the JKCET Result 2018.
JKCET 2018 Result
Students who appear in Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test (JKCET 2018) can check result of JKCET 2018 after the exam. Results are declared and available as rank wise/ roll number wise on the official website of J&K BOPEE and the direct link is also provided below.
|Date of exam||22 Apr 2018|
|JKCET 2018 result||15 May 2018|
- Click Here to download the provisional merit list of JKCET 2018.
- Click Here to check the Revised rank of Sports Category Candidates in JKCET 2018.
- Click Here to check the Ranks of Sports Category in JKCET 2018.
- Click Here to check the result of withheld candidates.
Official Website: www.jkbopee.gov.in.
Declaration of Result
- After the conclusion of Entrance Test, the answer key shall be displayed on BOPEE’s website in the evening of date of conduct of CET -2018 or at 12 noon on next day and shall remain on website for three days so that a candidate finding any discrepancy in the Question Paper and Answer Key can submit representation along with proper proof from standard textbook within three working days after the test is over in the BOPEE’s office at Srinagar or Jammu accompanied with the payment receipt of Rs. 1000/- per representation per paper paid by him or her at the POS terminal at J&K BOPEE office Jammu/Srinagar.
- The representations will be consolidated and referred to the experts whose opinion will be final. The revised key, if any, will be uploaded on the BOPEE’s website and thereafter no complaint will be entertained. However, re-totaling of marks will be allowed on written request accompanied by the payment receipt of rupees 1000 paid by him/her at POS terminal at J&K BOPEE Srinagar/Jammu. The application will be received within 03 (three) days after the declaration of result. Any application received after this date shall not be entertained.
- The result will be published in two local dailies and will be uploaded on the website of the Board www.jakbopee.org/www.jkbopee.gov.inThe process of selection will be notified separately.