KEAM 2018 Login is an important part of the examination. The login for KEAM 2018 is a page which is available at the official website of CEE, Kerala. The KEAM Login is created by submitting the KEAM 2018 Application Form. On submitting the form you will receive Application Number and Password, which form the basis of the candidate’s login. In the KEAM Login 2018, the candidates can perform various activities. To create your KEAM 2018 Login you need to register for the exam and for that we have given the link below. Check more details regarding the KEAM 2018 Login in the article below.
The candidates can access KEAM 2018 login by accessing the link below. Enter your login now.
KEAM 2018 Login
With the help of KEAM Login 2018, you can perform various activities such as:
- Printing the Application Form
- Checking the Application Status
- Downloading the KEAM 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Taking a print out of the Memo
Log In Here: Click Here to enter your KEAM Login.
KEAM 2018 Candidate Login For Downloading The Admit Card
The CEE has published a notification regarding the release of KEAM 2018 Admit Card. It is confirmed that it will be released today only and is available at Candidate Login. Many candidates are searching for the KEAM 2018 Login, however, it is not yet available. The authorities might be updating it, so it may take a little longer.
How To Create Your KEAM Login 2018?
To create the login for KEAM 2018 follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the official website of CEE at cee-kerala.org.
- Click on Apply Now button.
- To register online you need to enter details such as your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, etc.
- Submit the details, and you will receive Application Number on the screen. The same will be sent to you on your registered email id.
How To Use KEAM 2018 Login?
These are the 3 simple steps by which you can use the login for KEAM:
- Click on the link which is given above to login to your account.
- Enter details such as Application Number and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Login” button.
Forgot Application Number/ Password?
The only way to retrieve your Application Number/ Password is by online mode. The exam conducting body gives you the facility to retrieve the Login Credentials by entering the basic details. If you have lost your login credentials then follow the steps given below to retrieve it:
How To Retrieve KEAM 2018 Application Number?
- Click on the link above for KEAM 2018 Login and then on the login page click on “Forgot Application Number”.
- Next enter details such as your name, application number, password.
- Submit the details and you will get your Application Number.
How To Retrieve KEAM 2018 Password?
- Click on the link which is given above for KEAM Login 2018 and then on login page click on “Forgot Password”.
- Next, you need to enter details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, Registered Email ID and submit the details.
- On submitting the details you will receive your Password.