KEAM 2018 Login is an important part of the examination. Now candidates can use it to check KEAM 2018 Result. The login for KEAM 2018 is a page which is available at the official website of CEE, Kerala. The KEAM Login is created for those who had submitted the KEAM 2018 Application Form. On submitting the form you had received Application Number and Password, which form the basis of the candidate’s login. In the KEAM Login 2018, the candidates can perform various activities. To access your KEAM 2018 Login you need to enter login credentials and for that we have given the link below. Check out more details regarding the KEAM 2018 Login in the article below.
KEAM 2018 Login
With the help of KEAM Login 2018, you can perform various activities such as:
- Printing the Application Form
- Checking the Application Status
- Downloading the KEAM 2018 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
- Taking a print out of the Memo
- Checking of the Result
Log In Here: Click Here to enter your KEAM Login.
KEAM 2018 Candidate Login For Checking The Result
The CEE has announced the result of KEAM 2018. It is confirmed that it is announced online and is available at Candidate Login. Many candidates are searching for the KEAM 2018 Login, it is available here on this page. Candidates and check their result by providing their login credential.
How To Create Your KEAM Login 2018?
To create the login for KEAM 2018 follow the instructions given below:
- Visit the official website of CEE at cee-kerala.org.
- Click on Apply Now button.
- To register online you need to enter details such as your Name, Date of Birth, Gender, etc.
- Submit the details, and you will receive Application Number on the screen. The same will be sent to you on your registered email id.
How To Use KEAM 2018 Login?
These are the 3 simple steps by which you can use the login for KEAM:
- Click on the link which is given above to login to your account.
- Enter details such as Application Number and Password.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Login” button.
Forgot Application Number/ Password?
The only way to retrieve your Application Number/ Password is by online mode. The exam conducting body gives you the facility to retrieve the Login Credentials by entering the basic details. If you have lost your login credentials then follow the steps given below to retrieve it:
How To Retrieve KEAM 2018 Application Number?
- Click on the link above for KEAM 2018 Login and then on the login page click on “Forgot Application Number”.
- Next enter details such as your name, application number, password.
- Submit the details and you will get your Application Number.
How To Retrieve KEAM 2018 Password?
- Click on the link which is given above for KEAM Login 2018 and then on login page click on “Forgot Password”.
- Next, you need to enter details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, Registered Email ID and submit the details.
- On submitting the details you will receive your Password.