KEAM 2019 – Kerala CEE has declared the merit list after the final calculation of scores based on KEAM 2019 marks and 10+2 marks. The rank list is made available in the form of a PDF file at cee.kerala.gov.in. The selected candidates whose name appears in the merit list have to appear for the counselling process next. KEAM 2019 was conducted on May 02-03, 2019. KEAM is a state level examination, for admission in UG engineering, agriculture, forestry, veterinary, fisheries, architecture, and pharmacy courses. Know more details about KEAM 2019 from this page
Latest: KEAM 2019 Revised notice regarding Second Allotment has been released, scroll down to check the same.
Around 1.2 lakh candidates registered for KEAM and of these 99365 appeared for the exam. Check all the important dates for KEAM 2019 from the page below:
|Commencement of Application Form||03 Feb 2019|
|Last Date to Apply||04 Mar 2019|
|Application form correction window||04 Mar – 07 Mar 2019 (5 PM)|
|Last date for uploading certificates||31 Mar 2019|
|Issuance of Admit Card||16 Apr 2019|
|KEAM 2019 Exam Date:
||02 May 2019
03 May 2019
|Application form for Architecture and Medical Allied courses for NEET and NATA candidates||13 May – 20 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||21 May 2019|
|Submission of Plus two Marks||22 May – 28 May 2019|
|Rank will be declared on||10 Jun 2019|
Schedule for the Allotment
|Online Option Confirmation||29 Jun 2019|
|Time for Online Option Confirmation and re-arrangement/ deletion/ addition of options ends||06 Jul 2019|
|Publication of Allotment||07 Jul 2019|
Click here to check the allotment schedule in Malayalam.
KEAM 2019 Notice Regarding Community / Registered Trust Quota for Engineering & Architecture
KEAM 2019 Notice Regarding Dependant of Co-operative society /bank/institutions
KEAM 2019 Rank List
KEAM 2019 Rank lists contain the name of all candidates qualified in the entrance exam conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The rank list is made available on the basis of the weightage of 50:50 for the marks in KEAM 2019 (Paper I & Paper II put together), and the marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry.
The KEAM 2019 merit list is uploaded separately for the Engineering Courses, Architecture Course, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied Courses (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS) and BAMS Course.
KEAM 2019 Counselling
After the release of the rank list, the candidates will be able to go through the counselling process. The candidates will get the chance to select the desired course and college. The seats will be alotted on the basis of their rank in the rank card. The candidates with better rank will get a better opportunity to choose a college first.
- Revised counselling notice for Second Allotment has been released. Check notice in Malayalam | English
- Click here to log in and check First Phase Allotment for KEAM 2019.
- Click here to log in for the option registration for KEAM 2019.
- Click here to check the notice regarding allotment in English.
- Click here to check the notice regarding allotment in Malayalam.
KEAM 2019 Re-scheduled Dates
The exam conducting body has published the re-schedule exam date for KEAM 2019. Check it from the table below.
|Subject||KEAM 2019 exam date||Timings of the test|
|Paper I (Physics and Chemistry)||02 May 2019||10:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Paper II (Mathematics)||03 May 2019||10:00 AM – 12:30 PM|
KEAM 2019 Hall Ticket
The hall ticket of KEAM has been released on the official website, www.cee-kerala.org. To download it, the candidates need to enter the application number and password. The admit card is an important document and has to be carried on the exam day. With it, candidates also need to carry clip board and ball point pen of black or blue colour.
KEAM 2019 Notice for MBBS Admission
The admission in the MBBS course for the academic session 2019-20 in the various medical colleges in the state is done on the basis of NEET 2019 score. Recently, NTA made few changes in NEET 2019, which a candidate must be familiar with. Check the notification released by NTA for NEET 2019.
- Notification for admission to MBBS/BDS, PG Medical/ Dental Courses 2019 documents for NRI quota seats read in English | Malayalam.
Click here to check Notification regarding exam dates of KEAM 2019.
- Click here to check the Notification regarding Removal of Upper Age Limit/Extension of the Last Date for admission to Medical & Allied Courses
NOTE: NEET is mandatory for all the Medical & Allied courses (MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Homoeo, Siddha, Unani, Agriculture, Veterinary, Forestry, Fisheries) under KEAM
KEAM 2019 Application Form
The Application Form for KEAM 2019 was available online at the CEE official website. The aspirants will have have to complete the application process by online mode only. NO printed application form will be sent to the candidates. To register online, the aspirants need to enter the provide their basic information. You must provide your own email id and a valid mobile number. Once the registration part is done, the aspirants can proceed to fill in details in the KEAM 2019 Application Form. Upload necessary images as per specifications in the Online Application Form. Lastly, pay the required amount of the Application Fee and take a print out of the completed Application Form for future reference.
The Application Fees for KEAM 2019 is given in the table below, ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
|Engineering only/ B.Pharm only/ both||Rs. 700||Rs. 300|
|Architecture only/ Medical & Allied only/both||Rs. 500||Rs. 200|
|Engineering/ B.Pharm/ Architecture/ Medical & Allied||Rs. 900||Rs. 400|
- Mode of Payment: The aspirants shall be able to pay the above-given application fee by Online mode using Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking or by E-Chalan.
KEAM 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria for the points given below.
Nativity: Only Indian candidates are eligible to get admission in these professional courses. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) will also be able to get admission for the limited purpose of admission.
Before knowing the other criteria, the candidates are advised to check their category so that they will know which category they will belong. The categories are Keralite, Non-Keralite (Category-I) and Non-Keralite (Category-II). The details about the categories are given below.
Keralite: The candidates will belong to the category if:
- The candidate is of Kerala origin.
- Whose parents are non-Keralite and they are serving as All India Service Officers in Kerala. However, these candidates will not have any reservation.
Non-Keralite (Category-I): The candidates will belong to the category if:
- The candidate is doing the qualifying course in Kerala. His/her parents are non-Keralite and they are posted in Kerala to serve Indian Government/ Defence Service.
- The candidate is doing the qualifying course in Kerala. His/her parents are non-Keralite and they are serving the Government of Kerala for a minimum period of 2 years.
- Those are not of Kerala origin but they have the resident of Kerala of 5 years from their 12 years of study period.
- Candidates who are not of Kerala origin but they have completed their study of class VIII to class XII.
Non-Keralite (Category-II): The candidate is not belonging to the category of Keralite or Non-Keralite (Category-II) will be under this category but they will be able to get admission under Government Seats or Management Quota.
Age: The candidate should be of 17 years on the 31st December 2019. There will be no
relaxation in the minimum age and there will be no upper age limit.
Educational Qualification: The candidates can check the educational eligibility according to their course from below.
For MBBS, BDS, BSMS
The Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination from Kerala, or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Biology/Biotechnology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology together.
For BAMS/ BHMS
The Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination from Kerala, or equivalent exam with 50% marks in Biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology together.
The candidates must have passed Intermediate or its equivalent exam with 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and 50% marks in Biology separately and the candidate should have passed 10th class with Urdu or Arabic or Persian language as a subject or clear the test of Urdu in the Entrance Examination conducted by theUniversity or Board or Registered Society validated by the Government or they have cleared pre-Tib examination of one-year duration.
For B.Sc.(Hons.)Agri., B.Sc.(Hons) Forestry, BFSc
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination from Kerala with 50% marks in Biology separately, and 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology together.
For BVSc. & AH
The Candidates should have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology for the qualifying examination.
For MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS, and BSMS courses
The candidates can get admission if they have passed the BSc Degree examination with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany or Biotechnology as Main and one or two of them as Subsidiaries with 50% aggregate.
For Engineering courses
Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary Examination with 50% marks in Mathematics separately, and 50 % marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry put together. The candidates who have passed with 45% aggregate will be eligible for the admission of management quota.
The candidates who have passed the 12th or equivalent examination from recognized Board with Mathematics and securing 50% marks in aggregate. OR they have done 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Governments with 50% aggregate marks with Mathematics as one of the subjects of the examination. OR they have done an International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling, with at least 50% aggregate and they should have Mathematics as a compulsory subject.
What if the form is rejected? If the application will be rejected then the Rejection memo will be sent to candidates. If there would be any incorrection in the application then it will not be notified to the candidate separately. They will be able to check the defects while downloading the admit card.
KEAM 2019 Exam Pattern
KEAM 2019 will be a multiple choice exam. There will be given 5 options for each question and only on the answer will be correct. The candidates will have to give the answer in the OMR sheet. After the exam, the candidates will be permitted to take the question booklet with them. There will be given 4 marks for each correct answer and deduction of 1 mark for each wrong answer. The candidates can check the exam pattern from the table below.
The time duration for each Paper will be 150 mins.
|Paper||Subject||Number of questions||Max Marks|
|Paper I||Physics and Chemistry||120||480|
KEAM 2019 Exam Centres
The candidates who are willing to appear for KEAM 2019 are advised to check the exam centres and fill it on application form accordingly. However, Kerala CEE allotted examination centres in these cities, this could be done the same for this year as well.
- New Delhi
KEAM 2019 Syllabus
The candidates can check the subject wise syllabus to prepare for KEAM 2019 from below.
- Introduction and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimensions
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Magnetism and Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids and Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communications
- Basic Concepts and Atomic Structure
- Bonding and molecular structure
- Periodic properties of elements and hydrogen
- S-block elements and principles of metallurgy
- P-block elements
- D-block and f-block elements
- Chemical equilibrium
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Coordination compounds and organometallics
- Basic principles, purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Organic reaction mechanism
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Environmental chemistry and chemistry in everyday life
How to prepare For KEAM 2019?
The candidates who are aiming to crack KEAM 2019, must read this section for the better preparations. Whenever attempting any competitive exams the candidates need to focus on some points to crack the exams as well as score good in order to get a good college. So focus on these points to prepare well for the exams
- Figure out the correct syllabus
- Manage your time
- Get proper study material
- Make very concept crystal clear
- Try to do less but effective
- Develop a query solving strategy
- Try to solve problems in less time accurately
- Understand exam pattern and marking scheme well, and plan accordingly
- Try to keep your self-calm, and take brakes when needed
KEAM 2019 Answer Key
Once the entrance exam is conducted successfully at all the test centres, Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE), Kerala will publish the Answer Key for all the papers at its official website. The candidates can use the KEAM 2019 Answer Key to cross-check their answers and can estimate their chances of qualifying the entrance examination. If any candidate has any complaint regarding the answer keys, then he/she can submit the objection in writing along with supporting documents and a fee per question by DD. The objection in the KEAM 2019 Answer Key shall be accepted within 5 days from the date of publication of the answer keys.
Download KEAM 2019 Information Brochure – From Here
Official website: www.cee-kerala.org.