MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 CAP – Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions shall admit Candidates through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) for MBA and MMS programmes for the academic year 2017-18. Read all the information regarding MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 CAP from this page.
Latest – Provisional Allotment Status, Institute wise Allotment & Cut offs of Additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes have been published, Check it below.
MAH MBA / MMS CET 2017 CAP – Centralised Admission Process
Notification is issued for Online Registration, Documents Verification and Application Form Confirmation at Facilitation Centres (FC) by candidates aspiring for admissions to First Year of Full-time Management program (MBA/MMS) in the Government, Government Aided, University Managed, University Departments and Unaided private professional educational institutes for the Academic Year 2017-18 in the Maharashtra State.
Additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes
|Display of Vacant Seats for additional round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes only||27/07/2017|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form for additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes only through candidates Login by himself/herself through the website.||28/07/2017 to 29/07/2017 (up to 5.00 pm)|
|Display of Provisional Allotment for Additional Round for Government/Govt. Aided Institutes only||31/07/2017|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission||01/08/2017 to 03/08/2017 (up to 5.00 pm)|
|Commencement of academic activities for All institutes||01/08/2017|
To check Provisional Vacancy – Click here
Quick Links :
- Check here Provisional Allotment Status CAP Additional Round
- Check here Institute-Wise Allotment List CAP Round IV
- Click here to check Vacancy position for CAP-III
Online Registration for Admission
The candidates should apply online on www.dtemaharashtra.gov.in/mba2017 or through the link given below as per schedule and fill the Online Application Form step by step.
Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form
Click Here to check Seat Matrix.
Final Merit Status for Admission (MBA/MMS) has been announced. check below
MAH MBA CET 2017 Document Verification
For Maharashtra State Candidates, Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates and All India Candidates
- Candidate should be an Indian National and should have passed minimum three year duration Bachelors Degree awarded by any of the Universities recognized by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent ( at least 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories and Persons With Disability belonging to Maharashtra State only) or its equivalent. And
- For Maharashtra State Candidates – Obtained score in MAH- aggregate or its equivalent. MBA/MMS-CET 2017
- For Jammu & Kashmir Migrant Candidates and All India Candidates – Obtained score in any one of the following examinations; MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017, GMAT, CAT, MAT, ATMA, XAT and CMAT
For Children of NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf Countries, Foreign National Candidates
Candidate should have passed minimum three year duration Bachelor’s Degree awarded by the University recognised by University Grants Commission or Association of Indian Universities in any discipline with at least 50% marks in Obtained score in MAH- aggregate or its equivalent.
Important Instruction for Candidates
- The candidates are required to produce the documents in original at this stage of verification and Confirmation of Application Form at FC. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Documents verification stage as per the notified schedule.
- If candidates fail to confirm online filled application form at FC, then such applications will be rejected and name of such candidates will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of Admission for both CAP as well as non CAP process.
- The candidates belonging to SC, VJ/DT (NT (A), NT (B), NT(C), NT (D), OBC and SBC categories should produce “Caste Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Social Welfare Department and the Candidate belonging to ST category should submit “Tribe Validity Certificate” issued by Scrutiny Committee of Tribal Department. All Backward Class candidates excluding SC & ST should produce Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2018 at the time of verification of documents at FC, if these candidates are not able to produce the Non Creamy Layer certificate, then such candidates will be treated as GENERAL category candidates and such candidates will not be able to claim Reserved seats in the admission process.
- Application received after the due date from candidates belonging to J & K Migrant, NRI/OCI/PIO, Children of Indian workers in Gulf countries, Foreign National categories will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Such Candidates will get the Receipt-cum-Acknowledgement through their login after confirmation of application form.
- Reserved category candidates not producing Caste Validity Certificate are required to submit Xerox copy of Proforma H on Rs.100/- Non Judicial Bond Paper (available on website for download) and original shall be retained by the Candidates which he/she shall submit to the Institute during admission.
- Candidates who have registered as a reserved category candidate for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2017 but unable to produce required documents for reservation claim during documents verification phase shall have to pay difference amount of fees of ₹ 200/- at the FC in cash.
- Candidates are advised to ensure before applying for the admission to the MBA/MMS programme in a particular University that he/she is eligible for admission to the programme as per the relevant Eligibility Rules of that University.