Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions, the Competent Authority will conduct the counseling for the admission in MBA. The procedure of Counseling will be started after the decleration of the result. Those who will be listed in the merit list will only allowed to take participate in the counseling part of MAH CET 2018. MAH CET 2018 Counseling is known as CAP. The competent authority shall publish the information about institutes, courses offered, Sanctioned intake and number of seats available for each category before each round.
MAH CET 2018 Counselling
CAP 2018 is the final admission round for MBA admission to various colleges and B-schools in Maharashtra. After declaration of MAH CET exam result for MBA admission, the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra will announce the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2018 schedule. CAP 2018 will be conducted in the month of June 2018 at number of MBA colleges in Maharashtra called Facilitation Centres (FCs).
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form
of CAP Round-I through candidate’s Login by
himself/herself through the admission portal.
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-I||June 2018|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Center(ARC) as per
Allotment of CAP Round I
Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
After the declaration of Result of MAH CET 2018 MBA DTE Maharashtra will publish the merit list on the official website. Next step is Centralized Admission Process in which candidate have to fill the choices and seat will be alloted to them as per their choice filling. Candidates who do not want to change the options already filled in for CAP Round I or II, their already filled in & confirmed options will be considered for allotment for subsequent rounds. Once the candidate confirms his/her Option form online through his/her Login for the respective admission rounds, Candidate will not be allowed to change/cancel the option/ preference submitted under any circumstances.
A Candidate who has been allotted a seat shall download the “Provisional Seat Allotment Letter”. The candidate has to pay the Seat Acceptance Fee during first reporting only. This fee shall be transferred to the institution. The Seat Acceptance fees is to be paid at ARC through ONLINE MODE only.
During the CAP, after allotment and before accepting the allotted seat in Round I and/or II, a Candidate can select the choice of ‘Freeze’, ‘Slide’ or ‘Float’ for subsequent round(s), if any, of seat allocation, as provided below:
Freeze: Candidates accept the offered seat and they do not want to participate in any further rounds of seat allocation. Such Candidates will not be considered in subsequent rounds of admission;
Slide: Candidates accept the offered seat and indicate that, if admission to the academic program of higher preference is offered within the same Institution, they will accept it. Such Candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission;
Float: Candidates accept the offered seat and indicate that, if admission to an academic program of higher preference in any Institution is offered, they will accept it. Else, they will continue with the currently accepted academic program. Such Candidates will be considered in subsequent rounds of admission;
- Candidate should select the reporting option as ‘Freeze’, ‘Slide’ or ‘Float’ through their login.
- If candidate gets better choice in later CAP Rounds, Candidate may change the reporting option as ‘Freeze’, ‘Slide’ or ‘Float’ through their login, otherwise earlier option will be carried forward.
- For Candidates who choose the Float or Slide option, and secures a seat of his choice of higher preference, then it would automatically result in the forfeiture of the seat accepted by the Candidate in the earlier round;
- Slide and Float options will not be available to a Candidate who is offered admission to his first choice.
- If a candidate fails to report for the acceptance of allotted seat at Admission Reporting Centre in scheduled time, It will be treated as if he has rejected the allotted seat. Such candidate will be able to participate in CAP Round II and / or III subject to submission of Option form.
Important Instructions for candidate
- The candidates are required to produce the documents in original for verification and Confirmation of Application Form at FC. Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Documents verification stage as per the notified schedule.
- If candidates fail to confirm online filled application form at FC, then such applications will be rejected and name of such candidates will not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of Admission for both CAP as well as Non-CAP process.
- Application received after the last date from candidates belonging to J & K Migrant candidates will be summarily rejected and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Such Candidates will get the Receipt – cum – Acknowledgement through their login after confirmation of application form.
- Candidates who have registered as a reserved category candidate for MAH – MBA/MMS – CET 2018 but unable to produce Candidates who have registered as a reserved category candidate for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2018 but unable to produce Caste/Tribe certificate for reservation claim during documents verification phase shall have to pay difference of fees of ₹ 200/- at the FC through online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to ensure before applying for the admission to the MBA/MMS programme in a particular University that he/she is eligible for admission to the programme as per the relevant Eligibility Rules of that University.Caste/Tribe certificate for reservation claim during documents verification phase shall have to pay the difference of fees of ₹ 200/- at the FC through online mode only.
Insofar, Official details of MAH CET 2018 for MBA has been released. But counselling details of MAH CET 2018 MBA has not been announced. Information on this page is based on last year counselling details. When DTE, Maharashtra releases MAH CET 2018 MBA counselling details, it will be updated here.