MAH MBA CET 2019 Counselling: The counselling for MAH MBA CET 2019 has started after the result declaration in the month of June 2019. To appear in the offline CET counselling, candidates have to first fill the “Preference Filling Form”. Candidates can access the form by log onto the candidate portal and filling the asked credentials such as Registration Number and Password. Only those candidates whose names in the merit list appear are eligible to attend the MAH MBA CET 2019 counselling. The MAH MBA CET counselling is known as CAP which is a key abbreviation of Centralised Admission Process. For more details on MAH MBA CET 2019 Counselling, candidates must scroll down below.
Latest: Schedule and Institute-wise allotment for CAP Round has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
MAH CET 2019 Counselling
CAP 2019 is the final admission round for MBA admission to various colleges and B-schools in Maharashtra. After the declaration of MAH CET 2019 exam result for MBA admission, the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Maharashtra has announced the Centralized Admission Process (CAP) 2019 schedule on its official website. CAP 2019 is going to be conducted at various MBA colleges in Maharashtra official called Facilitation Centres (FC’s).
|Release of new allotment of CAP round-I||03 Sep 2019|
|Reporting to the admission reporting centre (ARC) according to the allotment of CAP Round I.||4 to 5 Sep 2019|
|Reporting to the allotted institute and confirmation of admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round I||4 to 6 Sep 2019|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-II||07 Sep 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP|
Round-II through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.
|07 – 08 Sep 2019|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round-II||09 Sep 2019|
|Reporting to the Admission Reporting Centre (ARC) as per Allotment|
of CAP Round II if seat is allotted for first time in CAP Round II
|09 – 11 Sep 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of|
Admission by submitting required documents and payment of fee
after CAP Round II.
|09 – 11 Sep 2019|
|Display of Provisional Vacant Seats for CAP Round-III||12 Sep 2019|
|Online Submission & Confirmation of Option Form of CAP Round-III|
through candidate’s Login by the Candidate.
|13 – 14 Sep 2019|
|Display of provisional Allotment of CAP Round-III||15 Sep 2019|
|Reporting to the ARC as per Allotment of CAP Round III if seat is|
allotted for the first time in CAP Round III.
|16 – 17 Sep 2019|
|Reporting to the Allotted Institute and Confirmation of Admission by|
submitting required documents and payment of fee after CAP Round
|16-18 Sep 2019|
Institute Wise Allotment: Click here to check the institute wise allotment for CAP Round.
Official Website dtemaharashtra.gov.in.
Centralized Admission Process (CAP)
As soon as the DTE Maharashtra releases result and the merit list of the appearing candidates, the final step is the CAP. The official schedule would be available soon after the examination. In the Centralized Admission Process, candidates have to fill the choices and seats are allotted on the basis of the preferences and ranking. Candidates who do not want to change the options already filled in for CAP Round I or II, their already filled in & confirmed options are considered for allotment for subsequent rounds.
During the CAP, after allotment and before accepting the allotted seat in Round I and/or II, the candidate can select the choice of ‘Freeze’, ‘Slide’ or ‘Float’ for subsequent round(s), if any, of seat allocation, as provided below:
- Freeze: Candidates accept the offered seat and they do not want to participate in any further rounds of seat allocation. Such Candidates do not be considered in subsequent rounds of admission;
- Slide: Candidates accept the offered seat and indicate that, if admission to the academic program of higher preference is offered within the same Institution, they would accept it. Such Candidates would be considered in subsequent rounds of admission;
- Float: Candidates accept the offered seat and indicate that, if admission to an academic program of higher preference in any Institution is offered, they would accept it. Else, they would continue with the currently accepted academic program. Such Candidates would be considered in subsequent rounds of admission;
Steps to do the MAH MBA CET 2019 CAP
Candidates must go through the steps given below to get to know the procedure of CAP to proceed further for the admission process after the result declaration.
- Candidate should select the reporting option as ‘Freeze’, ‘Slide’ or ‘Float’ through their login.
- If a candidate gets a better choice in later CAP Rounds, Candidate may change the reporting option as ‘Freeze’, ‘Slide’ or ‘Float’ through their login, otherwise, the earlier option would be carried forward.
- For Candidates who choose the Float or Slide option, and secures a seat of his choice of higher preference, then it would automatically result in the forfeiture of the seat accepted by the Candidate in the earlier round.
- Slide and Float options are not available to a Candidate who is offered admission to his first choice.
- If a candidate fails to report for the acceptance of allotted seat at Admission Reporting Centre in scheduled time, It would be treated as if he has rejected the allotted seat. Such candidates can participate in CAP Round II and/or III subject to submission of Option form.
Important Instructions for Candidates
Here, we have enlisted some important instructions for the candidates to avoid future hassles. These instructions are being constructed from the official information brochure for the following academic year.
- Candidates are advised to keep the necessary documents ready at the time of Documents verification stage as per the notified schedule.
- If candidates fail to confirm online filled application form at FC, then such applications would be rejected and name of such candidates do not appear in the merit list(s) prepared for the purpose of Admission for both CAP as well as Non-CAP process.
- Candidates who have registered as a reserved category candidate for MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2019 but unable to produce Caste/Tribe certificate for reservation claim during documents verification phase shall have to pay difference of fees of ₹ 200/- at the FC through online mode only.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their Admit Card after the exam as it can be needed at the time of the offline counselling and document verification.
About the Exam
MAH CET is the key abbreviation of Maharashtra Common Entrance Test which is conducted by State CET CELL (Maharashtra) for the purpose of granting admission in various UG and PG courses. For the admission in MBA and MMS courses, candidates have to give MAH MBA CET 2019. The 2019-20 session shall commence in the last week of July or first week of August 2019. Candidates have to keep themselves ready for the new session and follow the prescribed instructions diligently while settling down in the allotted classrooms in the concerned colleges.