MCAER PG CET Application Form 2018 is available online. The aspirants who wish to appear for MCAER PG CET 2018 must fill and submit the application form. The complete application process for MCAER PG CET 2018 is to be held in online mode only. Application submitted by any other mode is not acceptable. The applicants must fill up their Personal Details, Education Qualification Details and other necessary information in the PG CET Application Form. The application duly completed in all aspect must be submitted before the due date, i.e., January 06, 2018. Applicants should note that only those who will successfully register for the exam will be issued admit card for the entrance examination. Check more details regarding MCAER PG CET Application Form 2018 in the article below.
MCAER PG CET Application Form 2018
The application process for MCAER PG CET began from December 08, 2017. Also, the applicant can apply for more than CET through the single application. Candidate can check here complete schedule for MCAER PGCET 2018 Application Form.
|MCAER PGCET Application Form is available from||08 Dec 2017|
|Last date to apply online||06 Jan 2018|
|Last date to pay the application fee||10 Jan 2018|
|Date of display of eligible candidate||20 Jan 2018|
|Students can submit grievances from||21 to 27 Jan 2018|
|Date of Display of final eligible candidates list||02 Feb 2018|
Application Form: Click Here to apply online for MCAER PG CET 2018.
The Application Fee is to be paid online by SBI Payment. The candidate who has applied for more than one CET in the single application form, need to pay the requisite amount of each CET. The application fee charges for MCAER PG CET 2018 are as follows:
|Open Category and Students belonging to the Other States||Rs. 600/- per CET|
|SC, ST candidates and other reserved category||Rs. 300/- per CET|
How to Apply for MCAER PG CET 2018?
Aspirants need to first ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions and then should proceed to apply for the entrance exam. To fill up details in the online application form, follow the steps as given below.
- Firstly, click on the link given above to register online for MCAER PGCET 2018.
- To register, the candidate need to fill in details in the MCAER PG CET 2018 Application Form. In the online application form, the candidate need to provide details such as:
- Name of the Candidate
- Father’s and Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Educational Qualification Details – Applicant need to provide the name of course which they studied at Graduation and enter the UG University Code by referring the Prospectus.
PG CET 2018 Details – In this, the applicant need to provide the details of the CET exam for which they wish to appear for and choose the preferable exam center.
Choose Password – After entering the details, the next step is to create a password for future login.
- Next, the applicant need to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given below.
|Images to upload||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photo||Less than 35kb||300 pixel||200 pixel|
|Signature||Less than 30kb||150 pixel||200 pixel|
- On uploading the images submit the application form online and proceed to make payment of the application fee. The applicants need to pay the application fee using the State bank of India collect link
- On successfully submitting the Online Application Form, the candidate will receive an Application Number. Note it down as it will be necessary for future logins. Furthermore, after submitting the application form take a printout of Acknowledgement. Candidate need not require to send the hard copy of the application form.