NATA 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key – From this page candidates can download NATA question paper with answer key. For the upcoming exam, the question paper and answer key can be used for practice. National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) was held three times in 2021. First test was held on 10th April, then second test was on 11th July, and third test was on 3rd September. The exam was held in online mode and the question paper and answer key of NATA were uploaded after the exam by the Council of Architecture (CoA) itself. To download NATA 2021 question paper with answer key, scroll down.
NATA 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key
From the table below candidates can download NATA 2021 question paper and answer keys.
|NATA 2019||Question paper with answer key|
|First Test (April)||Download PDF|
|Second Test (July)||TBA|
|Third Test (September)||Download PDF|
No Drawing Questions in NATA 2021
Drawing test does not form a component in NATA 2021. Knowledge gained in the required subjects of study such as mathematics, physics and geometry over the years of schooling as well as in the areas of logical reasoning and general aptitude were tested as relevant to Architecture as a field of study.
NATA 2021 Question Paper – Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of the question paper was as given below:
- The NATA 2021 was completely a computer-based test.
- The total marks for the test are 200.
- 125 questions have to be answered in 180 minutes (3 hours).
- Questions will carry either 1, 2 or 3 marks.
- Questions could be of the Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ).
Why no fixed syllabus for NATA 2021 was given?
Unlike any other entrance examination, NATA is an Aptitude test that assesses a candidate’s innate ability through a variety of testing formats and cannot be taught, learnt or induced. Hence, there can be no fixed syllabus or pattern as aptitude can be measured through various testing formats/techniques.
How to prepare using NATA Question Paper 2021?
Candidate’s can either:
- Break paper in to subsections and take each section one at a time. They may like to solve all questions related to English language first, then proceed with logical reasoning, either general of specific part such as blood relation, puzzle, etc, then move to general knowledge, and so on.
- Attempt the whole paper at once. Trying to solve each question in the paper, and checking solution for it before proceeding to the next.
- Attempting the paper as an mock test. Setting a the time limit of 3 hours (or less) to attempt questions, leaving the ones that cannot be done quickly for later, just like one would do in an actual exam.
FAQs on NATA 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key
Q1. How many questions were present in NATA 2021?
Ans. 200 Questions were present in NATA 2021.
Q2. Which type of questions were asked in NATA 2021 Question paper?
Ans. Questions were of the following types : Multiple-Choice type (MCQ), Multiple Select type (MSQ), Preferential Choice type (PCQ) and Numerical Answer type (NAQ).
Q3. What was the duration of NATA 2021 Question paper?
Ans. The paper was of 3 hours.
Q4. What was the mode of NATA 2021?
Ans. The NATA 2021 was completely a computer-based test.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.
Leave a Reply