NEET PG 2019 Admit Card will be available online. Admit Card of NEET PG 2019 contains important information for postgraduate medical entrance exam. Download NEET PG Admit Card 2019 before date of entrance test and print it. Only such candidates will get hall ticket who have submitted application form on time and scheduled slot. Testing ID is same as roll number mentioned in admit card and it will also be required to check result of NEET PG 2019. Read instructions in admit card and paste photograph in it if asked for. Take NEET PG Admit Card along with other important documents to testing centre on day of exam. Key details of NEET PG 2019 Admit Card such as when it will be available, how to download it, instructions for exam are given here.
NEET PG 2019 Admit Card
A computer generated acknowledgment with admit card of NEET PG 2019 is looked forward to be sent to candidates after registration and scheduling process. Admit Card and Acknowledgement Slip print out constitutes admit card. This is made available by email to registered email address. Important Dates for NEET PG 2019 are given below.
|Availability of admit card for candidates who have applied||First week of January 2019|
|Date of NEET PG exam 2019||06 Jan 2019|
Admit Card: NEET PG 2019 Admit card will be available at official website i.e. nbe.edu.in.
- Candidates will also be informed through SMS alerts and Public Notice regarding availability of the admit card on their registered email ID.
- In order to start test you will have to enter Registration Number / Testing ID (Roll number), which is printed in admit card.
- NEET PG 2019 Admit Card also shows confirmation number, transaction ID, examination date, examination time, reporting time, candidate name, candidate address, category, date of birth, test site, site code, test site address, instructions for exam.
- Even after issue of NEET PG 2019 Admit Card, your candidature is purely provisional. It is subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria.
- Requests for change of testing centre/city shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised not to canvass for the same.
How to download NEET PG 2019 Admit Card?
If you have completed registration process and submitted form, login to registered email address. There you will see an email from NBE. This would be admit card issued by NBE for NEET PG 2019.
Open PDF file and attach printer to system. Then print it on a white sheet of paper.
After printing admit card of NEET PG 2019
- Attach photograph on space provided (first read instructions and see if it is required).
- Read instructions for exam and note documents required. Gather mentioned documents and keep them ready for day of exam.
- See testing venue assigned. If you are in another city, make travel arrangements to reach city before exam day. Try to visit center a few days before exam to get an idea how to reach it.
Important things to have on day of exam
- NEET PG Admit Card 2019
- Any one of the authorized photo IDs
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph)
- Driving License
- Voter ID
If you have a query, ask in discussion forum or comments.
Insofar, only Exam date of NEET PG 2019 has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as NBE releases NEET PG 2019 information brochure, details will be updated here.