Best Books for NIMCET 2022 – The test – takers can check the books from this page that can be referred for the preparation of NIMCET 2022. The questions are divided into 5 sections and the topics from which questions are asked are computer awareness, general english, mathematics, logical reasoning and analytical ability. It is the sole responsibility of the candidates to purchase the good study material for doing the preparation. The books makes or breaks the deal, so make sure good books are referred for the preparation of NIMCET 2022. The books that can be referred for the preparation of NIMCET 2022 are mentioned below.
Recommended: NIMCET 2022 Application Form Correction
Best Books for NIMCET 2022
The books are the most essential component of the preparation of any exam. The books for the study of the exam must be chosen very wisely as that increases your chances to score well in the exam. For more information about the best books for NIMCET 2022, check the information given here.
NIMCET 2022 Important Books
Candidates can refer to the books given below to prepare for NIMCET 2022. The books are divided according to the different sections from which the questions are framed.
|Study Pacakage for MCA Entrances||Buy Now|
|NIMCET NIT Entrance Exam | 10 Days Preparation Kit | 10 Full-length Mock tests (Solved) | Latest Edition as per National Institutes of Technology By EduGorilla Prep Expert||Buy Now|
|MCA Entrance Exam Guide||Buy Now|
|MCA Entrances Solved Papers (2021-2011) for 2022 Exam||Buy Now|
NIMCET 2022 Exam Pattern
Check the exam pattern given below for NIMCET 2022.
- Duration: The test – takers are going to get 2 hours for the exam
- Type of questions: There are multiple choice questions in the exam
- No. of questions: There are total 120 questions in total
- Language of question paper: The medium of the ppaper is English only
- Marking scheme: +4 for the correct answers. -1 in case of incorrect answers.
Check the distribution of questions given below
|Sections||No. of questions|
|Analytical Ability & Logical Reasoning||40|
Preparation Tips for NIMCET 2022
A prepared candidate is one who knows how to use the books with following some tips to qualify the exam. Refer to the tips given below .
- Make a time – table: The first and foremost thing that candidates have to do is to make a proper time table which can be followed till a day before the examination. Abide by the same table till a day before the exam.
- Solve previous year question papers: Practice from the previous year question papers as much as you can. This helps you to increase your speed to solve the questions and prepares you in a better way for the examination.
- Watch youtube videos: Watch youtube videos if you are not able to understand a topic. In this way, you will be able to clear the doubts that you might while studying the examination.
- Focus on the other activities too apart from studying: Apart from studying, make sure that you give proper attention to other activities too like sleeping on time, having proper diet etc.
- Understand the concepts: Understand the concepts and learn basic formulas to attempt the questions from mathematics section. Apply that formula that is most feasible to you and you are full confident that this will solve the formula.
- Attempt the easy questions first: Attempt that subject which you find the easiest. In this way, you can save the time and focus on the sections that are difficult for you to attempt.
- Do not do the guess-work: As there is negative marking in the exam, make sure that you do not do the guess-work. If you are not aware of the answer then, do not mark anything for that questions. Leave the question unanswered rather than answering it wrong.
- Revision: The other tip that might help during the preparation is that one must revise every topic till the date of examination. In this way, one can memorize the important concepts and topics.
About NIMCET 2022
NIT MCA Common Entrance Test is conducted by National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur. It is test conducted to offer admission in MCA programme.The test is conducted at national level. It consists of 120 multiple – choice questions. It basically tests the knowledge of the candidates which they have previously studied though the questions asked from the subjects mthematics, logical reasoning, analytical abilitu, english comprehension etc.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.