Nirma University Application Form 2021: Nirma University offers admission to B.Des, B.Tech, BA LLB and B.Com LLB (Hons) courses. The application form is available online at nirmauni.ac.in. The direct link to fill up the Nirma University application form is also provided below. Candidates need to register themselves and create a login account in order to fill the online application form. Check the eligibility criteria before applying and fill the Nirma University Application Form 2021 on or before the last date. Candidates can check the various courses and details of their application form from below article.
– The last date to fill the application form for B.Tech Course is extended. Scroll down to apply online.
– The application form for Integrated BBA MBA Course is available now. Scroll down to apply online.
– The application form for B.A., LLB (Hons.), and B.Com., LL.B. (Hons.) is available now. Scroll down to apply online.
– The application form for Nirma University B.Des Admission 2021 is available now. Scroll down to apply online.
Nirma University Application Form 2021
Nirma University Application Form is an integral part of the admission process. Please provide correct and accurate information while filling up the form. There is only one mode of application, i.e., ONLINE. Therefore, please read carefully the guidelines before filling up the Online application form.
|Nirma University Application Form 2021||Applications Last Dates||Links to Apply|
|B.Des Courses||30 Mar 2021||Click here|
|BA LLB (Hons) / B.Com LLB (Hons) Courses||10 Jun 2021||Click here|
|B.Tech Course||30 June 2021||Click here|
|Integrated BBA MBA Course||To be announced||Click here|
|Ph.D Course||To be announced||link will available here!|
|M.Tech Course||To be announced||link will available here!|
Nirma University Admission 2021 Application Form Fee
Applicants should complete the online application form along with paying the non-refundable application/processing fee.
For B.Des Programme:
- For General Quota candidates: 2000/- + Applicable taxes
- For NRI & NRI Sponsored Candidates: 3000/- + Applicable taxes
For B.Tech Programme:
- For candidates of Gujarat State: Rs. 413 (Rs. 350/- +18% GST)
- For candidates of outside Gujarat State: Rs. 1416 (Rs. 1200/- +18% GST)
For BA LL.B (Hons.) and B.Com LL.B (Hons.) Programmes:
- For General category candidates: Rs. 2950/-[Rs 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%)}
- For NRI / NRI Sponsored category candidates: Rs. 4130/- [3500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%)]
For Integrated BBA-MBA Programme:
- For Alll India category candidates: Rs.1500/- +other applicable taxes.
- NRI/NRI Sponsored Category: Rs. Rs. 3000/- +other applicable taxes.
Mode of Payment: Candidates should pay the application fee through online by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
How to fill the Nirma University Application Form 2021?
The candidates can check the process for submitting the Nirma University Application Form 2021 from below:
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website of Nirma University, which is nirmauni.ac.in.
- Step 2: Registration Process: Candidates can access the link provided above. These links lead to the Nirma University registration page of respective courses. Then, click on the Register button to proceed.
- Step 3: Fill the application form: Thereafter, now candidates have to fill the Nirma University Application Form 2021. Candidates need to complete the application form by providing the details like Basic Details, Personal Details, Address Academic Details, Additional information etc.
- Step 4: Make payment: At last, candidates have to use the online modes to pay the application fee i.e. Credit Card/Debit Cards/Net Banking.
About Nirma University
the Nirma University, Ahmedabad is established in the year 2003. It is a research-oriented, student-centric, multidisciplinary, not-for-profit state private university. This university offers admission in various UG, PG, Ph.D and Research Programmes. It also offers admission into several certificates and diploma programmes. This university has a host of institutes, departments and centres, including Institute of Technology, Institute of Management, Institute of Pharmacy, Institute of Science, Institute of Law, Institute of Architecture & Planning, Institute of Commerce, Department of Design, Faculty of Doctoral Studies and Research, Centre for Continuing Education, Centre for Entrepreneurship, Centre for Advanced Instrumentation and Centre for Robotics and Automation.
To know more on Nirma University Application Form 2021 follow official website i.e. nirmauni.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.