Nirma University Application Form 2022: The last date to submit the application form for Nirma University Admission 2022 till June 30, 2022. Candidates can fill the application form online at nirmauni.ac.in. Nirma University offers admission to B.Des, B.Tech, BA LLB and B.Com LLB (Hons) courses. The direct link to fill up the Nirma University application form is provided below. Candidates need to register themselves and create a login account in order to fill the online application form. Check the eligibility criteria before filling the Nirma University Application Form 2022 on or before the last date. Candidates can check the various courses and details of their application form from below article.
Latest – Nirma University, Institute of Law has extended the last date to submit the online application form till June 30, 2022. Scroll down to apply.
Nirma University Application Form 2022
Nirma University Application Form is an integral part of the admission process. Please provide correct and accurate information while filling up the form. There is only one mode of application, i.e., ONLINE. Therefore, please read the guidelines carefully before filling up the Online application form.
|Nirma University Application Form 2022||Applications Last Dates||Links to Apply|
|B.Des Courses||To be announced||—|
|BA LLB (Hons) / B.Com LLB (Hons) Courses||30 Jun 2022||Click here|
|B.Tech Course||To be announced||—|
|Integrated BBA MBA Course||To be announced||—|
|Ph.D Course||To be announced||—|
|M.Tech Course||To be announced||—|
Nirma University Admission 2022 Application Form Fee
Applicants should complete the online application form along with paying the non-refundable application/processing fee. Below mentioned application fee is based on last year record for reference only.
For B.Des Programme:
- For General Quota candidates: 2000/- + Applicable taxes
- For NRI & NRI Sponsored Candidates: 3000/- + Applicable taxes
For B.Tech Programme:
- For candidates of Gujarat State: Rs. 413 (Rs. 350/- +18% GST)
- For candidates of outside Gujarat State: Rs. 1416 (Rs. 1200/- +18% GST)
For BA LL.B (Hons.) and B.Com LL.B (Hons.) Programmes:
- For General category candidates: Rs. 2950/-[Rs 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%)}
- For NRI / NRI Sponsored category candidates: Rs. 4130/- [3500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%)]
For Integrated BBA-MBA Programme:
- For Alll India category candidates: Rs.1500/- +other applicable taxes.
- NRI/NRI Sponsored Category: Rs. Rs. 3000/- +other applicable taxes.
Mode of Payment: Candidates should pay the application fee through online by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
How to fill the Nirma University Application Form 2022?
The candidates can check the process for submitting the Nirma University Application Form 2022 from below:
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website of Nirma University, which is nirmauni.ac.in.
- Step 2: Registration Process: Candidates can access the link provided above. These links lead to the Nirma University registration page of respective courses. Then, click on the Register button to proceed.
- Step 3: Fill the application form: Thereafter, now candidates have to fill the Nirma University Application Form 2022. Candidates need to complete the application form by providing the details like Basic Details, Personal Details, Address Academic Details, Additional information etc.
- Step 4: Make payment: At last, candidates have to use the online modes to pay the application fee i.e. Credit Card/Debit Cards/Net Banking.
About Nirma University
The Nirma University, Ahmedabad is established in the year 2003. It is a research-oriented, student-centric, multidisciplinary, not-for-profit state private university. This university offers admission in various UG, PG, Ph.D and Research Programmes. It also offers admission into several certificates and diploma programmes. This university has a host of institutes, departments and centres, including Institute of Technology, Institute of Management, Institute of Pharmacy, Institute of Science, Institute of Law, Institute of Architecture & Planning, Institute of Commerce, Department of Design, Faculty of Doctoral Studies and Research, Centre for Continuing Education, Centre for Entrepreneurship, Centre for Advanced Instrumentation and Centre for Robotics and Automation.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.