Nirma University Application Form 2020: The last date to fill the application form for various courses has been extended. Application form is available online at nirmauni.ac.in. The direct link to fill up the Nirma University application form is also provided below. Candidates need to register themselves and create a login account in order to fill the online application form. Check the eligibility criteria before applying and fill the Nirma University Application Form 2020 on or before the last date. Candidates can check the various courses and details of their application form from below article.
Latest: The last date to apply has been extended for B.Tech, BA LLB / B.Com LLB, Ph.D and Integrated BBA/MBA courses. Apply using the links provided below.
Nirma University Application Form 2020
Nirma University Application Form is an integral part of the admission process. Please provide correct and accurate information while filling up the form. There is only one mode of application, i.e., ONLINE. Therefore, please read carefully the guidelines before filling up the Online application form.
|Nirma University Application Form 2020||Applications Last Dates||Links to Apply|
|BA LLB / B.Com LLB Courses||Click here|
|B.Tech Course||Click here|
|Integrated BBA MBA Course|
28 Jul 2020 – NRI Sponsored Category
|Ph.D Course||Click here|
|M.Tech Course||To be announced!||To be announced!|
Eligible & interested candidates can also fill the application form online through the direct link, which is provided above.
Nirma University Admission 2020 Application Form Extension
Nirma University has further extended the last date to submission of application for BBA MBA Admission 2020. Candidates check the official website image is given below.
Nirma University Admission 2020 Application Form Fee
Applicants should complete the online application form along with paying the non-refundable application/processing fee.
For B.Tech Programme:
- For candidates of Gujarat State: Rs. 413 (Rs. 350/- +18% GST)
- For candidates of outside Gujarat State: Rs. 1416 (Rs. 1200/- +18% GST)
For BA LL.B (Hons.) and B.Com LL.B (Hons.) Programmes:
- For General category candidates: Rs. 2950/-[Rs 2500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%)}
- For NRI / NRI Sponsored category candidates: Rs. 4130/- [3500/- + Applicable Taxes (GST @ 18%)]
For Integrated BBA-MBA Programme:
- For Alll India category candidates: Rs.1500/- +other applicable taxes.
- NRI/NRI Sponsored Category: Rs. Rs. 3000/- +other applicable taxes.
Mode of Payment: Candidates should pay the application fee through online by using Debit Card, Credit Card and Internet Banking.
How to fill the Nirma University Application Form 2020?
The candidates can check the process for submitting the Nirma University Application Form 2020 from below:
- Step 1: Firstly visit the official website of Nirma University, which is nirmauni.ac.in.
- Step 2: Registration Process: Candidates can access the link provided above. These links lead to the Nirma University registration page of respective courses. Then, click on the Register button to proceed.
- Step 3: Fill the application form: Thereafter, now candidates have to fill the Nirma University Application Form 2020. Candidates need to complete the application form by providing the details like Basic Details, Personal Details, Address Academic Details, Additional information etc.
- Step 4: Make payment: At last, candidates have to use the online modes to pay the application fee i.e. Credit Card/Debit Cards/Net Banking.
About Nirma University
the Nirma University, Ahmedabad is established in the year 2003. It is a research-oriented, student-centric, multidisciplinary, not-for-profit state private university. This university offers admission in various UG, PG, Ph.D and Research Programmes. It also offers admission into several certificates and diploma programmes. This university has a host of institutes, departments and centres, including Institute of Technology, Institute of Management, Institute of Pharmacy, Institute of Science, Institute of Law, Institute of Architecture & Planning, Institute of Commerce, Department of Design, Faculty of Doctoral Studies and Research, Centre for Continuing Education, Centre for Entrepreneurship, Centre for Advanced Instrumentation and Centre for Robotics and Automation.
To know more on Nirma University Application Form 2020 follow official website i.e. nirmauni.ac.in
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.