PDPU SLS 2021 – Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University School of Liberal Studies is established in 2009 offers various undergraduate programs like Communication Skills, Basic Science, Social Science, Management, Humanities, Foreign languages and performing Arts. Furthermore. The entrance exam is conducted for granting admission to various courses offered by PDPU. There is a common application form for all the programs – B.B.A./B.A.(Honors), B. Com. (Honors) & B. Sc. (Honors). Interested applicants can apply for all the programs and must ensure their eligibility criteria too. The online application form is released by PDPU on the official website. The admission authority will conduct the Entrance Exam of PDPU. Students who want to get Admission to PDPU will need to fill the form before the closing date.
Latest: Application form is available for SLS 2021 Intake. Apply Here.
PDPU SLS Entrance Exam 2021
Candidates can apply for PDPU SLS 2021 by accessing the website of PDPU. The common form is available on the official website. And the direct link is also available here for applying online.
|Availability of Application Form||04 Feb 2021|
|Last date of Applying||12 Jun 2021|
|Last date for Submission of SOP & Creative Essay Writing||17 Jun 2021|
|Online/Offline Personal Interview||19 – 24 Jun 2021|
|Display of Admission list||01 Jul 2021|
|Admission formalities, fees collection & enrollment up to||05 Jul 2021|
|Operating Waiting List||10 Jul 2021|
|Semester Commences||02 Aug 2021|
Bachelor of Arts(Honours)/ Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours):
- B.A. (Honours) in Economics
- B.A. (Honours) in English Literature
- B.A. (Honours) in Governance & Public Administration
- B.A. (Honours) in Psychology
- B.A. (Honours) in Political Science – International Relations
- B.A. (Honours) in Mass Communication
- B.B.A.(Honours) in Marketing
- B.B.A.(Honours) in Human Resources (HR)
- B.B.A.(Honours) in Finance
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours):
- B.Com. (Honours) in Finance & Accounting
- B.Com. (Honours) in Banking & Insurance
- B.Com. (Honours) in Marketing & Management
- B.Com. (Honours) in Entrepreneurship & International Trade
Bachelor of Science (Honours):
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Physics
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Mathematics
PDPU SLS 2021 Application Form
The application form is available for all the programs like BA/BBA (Hons), B. Com (Hons) and B. Sc (Honors) at the official website, sls.pdpu.ac.in. On successful registration/submission of the application form, you will receive an email/SMS on your primary email id/mobile number for the user name and password, which will be used for further logins.
Application Fee: Applicants can need to pay the application fee of Rs. 1200/- Candidates will be advised to pay the fee before the closing date of payment. The mode of payment will be online.
PDPU SLS 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidats can check Eligibility criteria according to the previous year given below:
(1) B.B.A. (Hons.)/B.A. (Hons.) is required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from any discipline.
(2) B.Com. (Hons.) is required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from Commerce stream or should have studied accounting and/or commerce related subjects in 12th standard.
(3) B.Sc. (Hons.) Students have passing marks minimum any of two the following subjects – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Students should have passed any of the following examinations, with English as one of the subjects:
- The 10+2 level examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Candidate has done Intermediate Science or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination at location London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka at the Advanced level with minimum passes of 2 or 3 subjects.
- High School Certificate of Cambridge University
- IBD(International Baccalaureate Diploma)Program with the minimum passes of 6 subjects.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the NOS(National Open School) with a minimum of 5 subjects.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
PDPU SLS 2021 Admit Card
The admit card for PDPU SLS 2020 will available one or two weeks before the entrance exam. Only those who submit their application form with complete payment before the last date get the PDPU SLS 2020 Admit Card. To download the Admit Card you will need to enter the login details. It is an important verification document that you must carry to the exam center.
Merit Reckoning and Selection Procedure
Candidates should online submission of statement sf purpose, creative writing and Personal Interview.
- Merit for admissions will be based on the total marks obtained in the process
- The candidate has to appear for all the three components are SOP + creative writing and Personal Interview to qualify for the Merit List.
- There is no negative marking.
- The Candidates can write an essay in English, Hindi or Gujarati; as well as in prose or in poetry.
- The candidates must bring all certificates of their achievements or co-curricular and sports at the time of the Interview.
- The candidates who have passed their 12th standard from any schools outside India but are Indian citizens/Indian passport holders are also required to appear for all components of the entrance exam.
PDPU SLS 2021 Exam Centers
Interested candidates can check the exam centres of written test and personal interview from the below, These Exam centers given on the Basis of previous year, if Their will be any changes in centres then it will updated here.
- New Delhi
Note: Test centres are subject to change at the discretion of the university.
PDPU SLS Merit List
Based on the performance in the written test and the personal interview evaluation, a single merit list will be put up on the website as per schedule. The merit list will be based on the entrance exam. Cutoff scores if required would be decided by the Admission Committee. Programme preference indicated in the Application form will be considered while allocating the admission.
Selection Procedure for PDPU SLS 2021 Admission
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
The candidate has to give both the Written Test and Personal Interview. The Merit for admission will be announced on the basis of the total marks obtained in the entrance exam. The candidate has to give all the three sections :
- comprising of Aptitude test
- creative writing
- Personal Interview
- Scheduled Caste (SC):15 %
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5%
- Physically Handicapped (PH): 3%
Candidates will require to produce SC/ST certificate from relevant authorities along with authorized translation (Hindi or English).
PDPU SLS 2021 Seat Matrix
Candidates check the the complete seat intake in PDPU SLS admission for academic year of 2021-22.
- A total number of Seats in Bachelor of Arts (Honours) / Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours): 340
- A total number of seats in Bachelor of Commerce (Honours): 120
- A total number of seats in Bachelor of Science (Honours): 60
Official website: pdpu.ac.in
For more information regarding PDPU SLS Admission 2021, candidates can – Admission Policy.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.