PDPU SLS 2020- Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University School of Liberal Studies established in 2009 offers various undergraduate programs like Communication Skills, Basic Science, Social Science, Management, Humanities, Foreign languages and performing Arts. Furthermore. It conducts an entrance exam for granting admission to various courses offered by PDPU. There is a common form for all the programs – B.B.A./B.A.(Honors), B. Com.(Honors) & B. Sc. (Honors). You can apply for all the programs as per your eligibility. The admission authority will conduct the Entrance Exam of PDPU and will release the Application form by 3rd week of December 2019. Students who want to get Admission in PDPU will need to fill the form before the closing date.
PDPU SLS Entrance Exam 2020
Candidates will have to apply for PDPU SLS 2020 by accessing the website sls.pdpu.ac.in. The common form will be available on the official website. A direct link will also available here for applying online.
|Availability of Application Form||3rd week of Dec 2019|
|Last date of Applying||3rd week of May 2020|
|Written Test and Personal Interview||4th week of May 2020|
|Display of Admission list||4th week of Jun 2020|
|Admission formalities, fees collection & enrollment up to||1st week of Jun 2020|
|Operating Waiting List||2nd week of Jun 2020|
|Semester commences on||3rd week of July 2020|
Bachelor of Arts(Honours)/ Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours):
- B.A. (Honours) in Economics
- B.A. (Honours) in English
- B.A. (Honours) in Governance & Public Administration
- B.A. (Honours) in Psychology
- B.A. (Honours) in Political Science – International Relations
- B.A. (Honours) in Mass Communication
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours):
- B.Com. (Honours) in Finance & Accounting
- B.Com. (Honours) in Banking & Insurance
- B.Com. (Honours) in Marketing & Management
- B.Com. (Honours) in Entrepreneurship & International Trade
Bachelor of Science (Honours):
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Physics
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Honours) in Mathematics
The student can check Eligibility criteria according to previous year given below:
(1) B.B.A. (Hons.)/B.A. (Hons.) is required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from any discipline.
(2) B.Com. (Hons.) is required to have passed 12th standard examination or equivalent from Commerce stream or should have studied accounting and/or commerce related subjects in 12th standard.
(3) B.Sc. (Hons.) Students have passing marks minimum any of two the following subjects – Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Students should have passed any of the following examinations, with English as one of the subjects:
- The 10+2 level examination of any recognized Central/State Board of Secondary Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.
- Candidate has done Intermediate Science or Two-year Pre-University Examination conducted by a recognized Board/University.
- General Certificate Education (GCE) Examination at location London/Cambridge/Sri Lanka at the Advanced level with minimum passes of 2 or 3 subjects.
- High School Certificate of Cambridge University
- IBD(International Baccalaureate Diploma)Program with the minimum passes of 6 subjects.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the NOS(National Open School) with a minimum of 5 subjects.
- H.S.C. Vocational Examination.
PDPU SLS 2020 Application Form
There will be a common form for all the programs like BA/BBA (Hons), B. Com (Hons) and B. Sc (Honors). On successful registration/submission of the application form, you will receive an email/SMS on your primary email id/mobile number for the user name and password, which will be used for further logins.
Application Fee: Last year the application fee was 1200/- Candidates will be advised to pay the fee before the closing date of payment. The mode of payment will be online.
PDPU SLS 2020 Admit Card
The admit card for PDPU SLS 2020 will available one or two week before the entrance exam. Only those who submit their application form with complete payment before the last date get the PDPU SLS 2020 Admit Card. To download the Admit Card you will need to enter the login details. It is important verification document which you must carry to the exam center.
- There is no negative marking.
- The Candidates can write essay in English, Hindi or Gujarati; as well as in prose or in poetry.
- The candidates must bring all certificates of their achievements or co-curricular and sports at the time of the Interview.
- The candidates who have passed their 12th standard from any schools outside India but are Indian citizens/Indian passport holders are also required to appear for all components of the entrance exam.
|Aptitude Test 100 MCQs (90 minutes)||English verbal AbilitiesReading ComprehensionQuantitative AptitudeLogical ReasoningGeneral Knowledge||50 Marks|
|Creative Essay (30 minutes)||LanguagePresentationCreativity & Thought Process||25 Marks|
|Personal Interview||Communication skills approach & AttitudeCo-achievements in co-curricular & sports activities||25 Marks|
Interested candidates can check the exam centres of written test and personal interview from the below, These Exam centers given on the Basis of previous year, if Their will be any changes in centres then it will updated here.
- New Delhi
Note: Test centres are subject to change at the discretion of the university.
PDPU SLS Merit List
Based on the performance in written test and the personal interview evaluation, a single merit list will be put up on the website on 1st week of June, 2020. The merit list will be based on the entrance exam. Cutoff scores if required would be decided by the Admission Committee. Programme preference indicated in Application form will be considered while allocating the admission.
Selection Procedure for PDPU SLS 2020 Admission
1. Written Test
The candidate has to give both the Written Test and Personal Interview. The Merit for admission will be announced on the basis of total marks obtained in the entrance exam. The candidate has to give all the three sections :
- comprising of Aptitude test
- creative writing
- Personal Interview
- Scheduled Caste (SC):15 %
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 7.5%
- Physically Handicapped (PH): 3%
Candidates will require to produce SC/ST certificate from relevant authorities along with authorized translation (Hindi or English).
- A total number of Seats in Bachelor of Arts (Honours) / Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours): 280
- A total number of seats in Bachelor of Commerce (Honours): 120
- A total number of seats in Bachelor of Science (Honours): 60
Official website: www.pdpu.ac.in