PGDBA 2020 Sample Question Paper – IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur and ISI releases sample question papers for the students who are appearing for the written test of Post Graduate Diploma of Business Analytics (PGDBA) course. The exam is an offline exam. Sample papers of the exam are provided online on the official site isical.ac.in. Students can download the sample papers provided in the PDF format available online. Each sample paper has 50 questions and the answer key. The questions in the sample paper are from the sections of verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and data interpretation and data visualization.
PGDBA 2020 Sample Question Paper
Sample papers give an idea to the students about the marking scheme, the questions which are asked from sections and topics to pay attention to in the syllabus. Students must prepare from the sample papers provided for the exam for attempting the questions in the question paper quickly.
|PGDBA 2020 Written Test||Download Sample Papers|
|Sample Paper (Full Length)||Get Here|
Proper way to use Sample Papers to Prepare for PDBA 2020 Written Test
Students must follow the steps given below to prepare for the PGDBA 2020 Written Test
- Read the instructions before starting the exam carefully.
- Select the correct option from the four options provided for each question and practice to mark in the OMR sheets (available in any stationary).
- Stay away from the noisy areas and practice sample papers with your own effort without taking help from others within the duration of the exam.
- Do not use calculators or other electronic gadgets while practicing the sample papers.
- Always try to answer those questions which are surely going to be correct and the questions in which there is any doubt leave them for attempting them in last few minutes.
- Check the answers after completion of the solving the question papers as the answer keys are provided within the sample paper at the end.
Purpose of PGDBA 2020 Sample Question Paper
The purpose of the sample papers is given below.
- Students get to know about the difficulty level of the exam.
- Students become confident if they are able to attempt all the questions correctly.
- Students are able to know the topics to pay attention to during revision time.
- Students can work on the incorrect or wrongly answered questions and topics.
- Students can enhance their speed and able to know the marks criteria.
- Practice can make a huge difference in the final attempt in terms of speed, knowledge and much more.
Are questions repeated form past year papers or sample papers?
The difficulty level of the sample papers is not high as the duration of the exam is sufficient for attempting the questions present in the exam. The questions are based on the general concepts of reading comprehension, logical reasoning and data interpretation and data visualization and hence they are different from the previous year questions. Sample papers provide the opening of the minds of students with solving techniques and finding of the correct reasons for attempting tricky questions.
PGDBA 2020 Sample Question Paper are useful for PDBA Written Test aspirants
Sample papers are important as they tell before-hand the important instructions for the students according to which the students have to attempt the questions. Some of the points which are useful for the students to remember which are mentioned in the sample papers are given below.
- The marking scheme of questions
- Instructions for each question.
- Sections of sample paper
- Questions asked in each section
- Answer Key
About PGDBA Written Test
IIM Calcutta, IIT Kharagpur and ISI conducts the written test for students to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma for Business Analytics (PGDBA) course. Students can apply for the written test by filling out the application form. The exam is an offline exam. Sample papers for the exam are provided online. The exam carries 50 questions of 150 marks. The exam carries four sections which are verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning and data interpretation and data visualization.
About IIT Kharagpur, IIM Calcutta, ISI
IIT Kharagpur, IIM Calcutta and ISI conduct the written test for Post graduate Diploma for Business Analystics (PGDBA) course. You read about them from below:
The institute has worked in various areas of defense, space, atomic energy to economic, public and development sector. Students who wants to get involved in technological aspects of analytics can take admission in IIT Kaharagpur
Apart from providing education in teaching and research or primary activities, the institute works areas of statistical quality control and research. Students who wish to get involved with statistical and machine learning for analytics can take admission in ISI.
The institute is playing best role in attaining professionalism by providing post graduate and doctoral programmes. Students wish to work on application analytics can join IIM Calcutta.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.