PU LEET 2018 Online Registration – Punjab University conducts the PU LEET examination in order to find eligible candidates for Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (CCET) and University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET). Online Registration was open for all the aspirants who wanted to enroll themselves for different courses. The details for Online submission of Application Form and the link using which candidates could Apply Online is given here. Candidates could fill their application / registration form on or before the last date of application from the official website puleet.puchd.ac.in.
For PU LEET 2019 Application Form – Click Here
PU LEET 2018 Online Registration / Application Form
Applications were to be filled online only from the official website or from the direct link provided below. No application form were to be received under any circumstances after the closing of the last date. Candidates are advised they must have ensured their eligibility and other conditions before filling online registration or application form.
|Date of Availability of Application Form||19 May 2018|
|Last date for submission of information||26 Jun 2018|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI||29 Jun 2018|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature etc.||02 July 2018|
Apply Online: The process of filling application form is over now.
Official Website: www.puleet.puchd.ac.in
The application Fee of the examination was kept different for the candidates of different categories as the reserved categories were given 50% relaxation in the application fees. A detailed fee structure is mentioned below:
The application was to be filled online where as the payment of the application form was to be done offline at any branch of State Bank of India.
Steps to Fill Online Application
The candidate was required to follow the steps mentioned below to fill the online application form.
Step I: Before depositing your application fee.
- Please enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your 10th Class Roll number.
- Select 10th Class board from drop down menu.
- Select 10th Class Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Select Centre for the Entrance Test
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA.
Step II: After depositing your application fee.
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Click Here to Complete link to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and confirm your application form.
- Unconfirmed and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.