PU LEET 2018 Online Registration – Online Registration is open for all the aspirants who wanted to enroll themselves for different courses. The details for Online submission of Application Form and the link to Apply Online is given here. Candidates can fill their application / registration form on or before the last date of application from the official website puleet.puchd.ac.in.
PU LEET 2018 Online Registration / Application Form
Candidates can be online only from the official website or from the direct link will be provided below. No application form will be received under any circumstances after the closing of the last date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling online registration or application form.
|Date of Availability of Application Form||2nd week of May 2018|
|Last date for submission of information||2nd week of June 2018|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI||3rd week of June 2018|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature etc.||3rd week of June 2018|
Apply Online : Link will be available on the official website i.e., puchd.ac.in
Steps to Fill Online Application
Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration.
Step I: Before depositing your application fee.
- Please enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your 10th Class Roll number.
- Select 10th Class board from drop down menu.
- Select 10th Class Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Select Course for which admission is to be sought from Drop Down Menu.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA.
- Check your journal number, branch code and date of deposit given by the bank.
Step II: After depositing your application fee…….
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Click Here to Complete link to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
Insofar, Only Exam date has been announced. Other details of PU LEET 2018 Application Form have not been announced yet. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as Panjab University releases PU LEET 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.