PU LEET 2021 Online Registration – Punjab University conducts the PU LEET 2021 examination in order to find eligible candidates for Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology (CCET) and University Institute of Engineering and Technology (UIET). Online Registration has been open for all the aspirants who want to enrol themselves for different courses. The details for Online submission of Application Form and the link using which candidates can Apply Online is provided here. The detailed information regarding PU LEET 2021 Online Registration is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: Application form has been available now. Scroll down to Apply.
PU LEET 2021 Online Registration / Application Form
Application can filled online only from the official website or from the direct link provided below. No application form is received under any circumstances after the closing of the last date. Candidates are advised they must have ensured their eligibility and other conditions before filling online registration or application form.
|U LEET 2021||Important Dates|
|Date of Availability of PULEET Prospectus & online Application Form||30 Jun 2021|
|Last date for submission of information on the website for generation the Login & Password||18 Jul 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI using the website generated challan||20 Jul 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||20 Jul 2021|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature, etc.||22 Jul 2021|
|Final date by which Roll Nos. will be available online||26 Jul 2021|
|Last date to Payment late fee Rs. 500/-||29 Jul 2021|
Application Form: Applicants can fill the PU LEET 2021 Application Form via direct link.
- Click here to fill the for PU LEET 2021 Application Form.
- Click here to login for already registered candidates for PU LEET 2021.
An application fee amount has to be paid against filling of online application form. The fee to be paid by the candidate is as per the category the candidate belongs to. The application fee has to be paid Online or offline by the candidate through any branch of SBI. The fee to be paid by the candidate is given in the table below.
also check, PU LEET 2021 Result
Steps to Fill Online Application
The candidate are required to follow the steps mentioned below to fill the online application form.
Step I: Before depositing your application fee.
- Please enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your 10th Class Roll number.
- Select 10th Class board from drop down menu.
- Select 10th Class Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Select Centre for the Entrance Test
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Login to your account to pay fee online OR download fee challan. For paying through fee challan, take print out of the fee challan and deposit fee at any branch of State Bank of India, minimum one day after printing of fee challan
Step II: After depositing your application fee.
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Click Here to Complete link to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and confirm your application form.
- Unconfirmed and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.
PU LEET 2021 Admit Card
Candidates who will be successfully applying for PU LEET 2021 will be able to download their PU LEET Admit Card 2021 that will be available online. Candidates will need their login details to generate the admit card. The admit card is one of the most important document to be carried by the candidate to the examination center, therefore candidates must take a printout of the admit card after downloading it.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.