|Exam||Last Date||Apply Now|
|CAT||25 Sep 2017||Click Here|
|SNAP||24 Nov 2017||Click Here|
|NMAT||03 Oct 2017||Click Here|
|XAT||30 Nov 2017||Click Here|
PU LEET 2017 Online Registration – Online Registration is open for all the aspirants who wanted to enroll themselves for different courses. The details for Online submission of Application Form and the link to Apply Online is given here. Candidates can fill their application / registration form on or before the last date of application from the official website puleet.puchd.ac.in.
|Date of Availability of Application Form||16 May 2017|
|Last date for submission of information||14 Jun 2017|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI||16 Jun 2017|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature etc.||18 Jun 2017|
PU LEET 2017 Online Registration / Application Form
Candidates can be online only from the official website or from the direct link will be provided below. No application form will be received under any circumstances after the closing of the last date. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling online registration or application form.
- General Category : Rs. 2100/-
- SC/ST/PwD Category : Rs. 1050/-
Steps to Fill Online Application
Please Read Instructions and Eligibility Criteria carefully before registration.
Before depositing your application fee.
- Please enter your name as in matric (10th Class) certificate.
- Pick Date of Birth from Date picker.
- Enter your correct email ID.
- Enter your 10th Class Roll number.
- Select 10th Class board from drop down menu.
- Select 10th Class Passing year from drop down menu.
- Enter your Mobile No.
- Choose category if other than General.
- Select Course for which admission is to be sought from Drop Down Menu.
- Select if you are or either of your Parents Class B or C Regular Employee of P.U.?
- Click on submit button to save your details.
- Note your Application Number, login ID and Password carefully (login ID and password are case senstive).
- Download Your bank slip and deposit your fee in any branch of STATE BANK OF INDIA.
- Check your journal number, branch code and date of deposit given by the bank.
After depositing your application fee…….
- Please login with your login ID and Password.
- Click on Click Here to Complete link to upload your scanned photograph,signature and other important information.
- After submitting the information, please check carefully and lock your application form.
- Unlocked and incomplete application form will not be considered.
- Take printout of your application form after submitting information.