PU LEET 2018 Result – The result is posted on the Panjab University website and the same can be downloaded. No separate result cards will be issued to the candidates by the office. PU LEET – 2018 is conducted by Panjab University, Chandigarh for admission to Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology and UIET, SSGPURC Hoshiarpur Punjab. Marking will depend on the marking scheme released by the conducting body and depend on the scores obtained by the candidate in the examination.
PU LEET 2018 Result
Those Candidates who appeared in the examination as per their schedule of examination can check their result from here. The admission shall be based on the relative merit of the candidates as determined by the result of the Entrance Test being held in the year of admission.
|Date of holding Entrance Test||15 Jul 2018|
|Date of declaration of result||24 Jul 2018|
Result: Click Here to check the PU LEET 2018 Result.
Official Website: puchd.ac.in
If a candidate wishes to verify his/her result, he/she will be provided a photocopy of his/her answer sheet on payment within 10 days after the declaration of the entrance test result and the office should process the whole procedure within three working days. In case, a discrepancy is found in the result of the candidate, the result would accordingly be revised and the fee deposited will be refunded.
How to check Result online?
- Visit the official link for PU LEET 2018 Result as provided above.
- Click on the Entrance Result Tab.
- Click on the PU LEET 2018 link.
- Enter the Roll no. in the provided space.
- Click the ‘Show Result’ button and the Result will be displayed.
- Save & Print the Result for further Admission process.
The University will publish Merit List of the candidates for the above course on the basis of attainment of the minimum 20% marks (15% in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes/Schedules Tribes/ Backward Classes/PwD) of maximum marks in the Entrance Test. The Merit list will be prepared according to the criteria mentioned above for each degree programme.
RESOLVING OF TIES
- A candidate getting the higher percentage of marks in qualifying examination (Bachelors degree) shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If the marks, as mentioned in (i) are also the same then the candidate obtaining the higher percentage of marks in the immediate lower exam shall rank higher in order of merit.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in (i) and (ii) above, candidate senior in age shall rank higher in order of merit.