PU LEET Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Key: Candidates get here the previous year question paper with Answer Key for Punjab University Lateral Entry Engineering Entrance Examination Test. With the help of PU LEET, Previous Year Question Papers with Answer Key will find it easy to prepare or the exam for all the courses. PU LEET is a state-level Entrance Examination. Get PU LEET, Previous Year Question Papers with Solutions from the links n the article below.
PU LEET Previous Year Question Papers
With the help of the question paper with Answer Key, candidates can clearly understand the pattern of questions that are asked in the entrance examination. It also helps candidates practice in an appropriate way. If you know the trend of questions asked you will not have to waste time-solving every question much time. Also, these question papers let you understand the difficulty level of the examination and bring to easy preparation process.
- PU LEET 2021 Question Papers with Answers Key
- PU LEET 2019 Question Papers with Answers Key
- PU LEET 2018 Question Papers with Answers Key
- PU LEET 2017 Question Papers with Answers Key
- PU LEET 2013 Question Papers with Answers Key
- PU LEET 2012 Question Papers with Answers Key
- PU LEET 2011 Question Papers with Answers Key
PU LEET Exam Pattern
The pattern of examination makes it easier for candidates to stay prepared for the examination. It also helps the candidates to get a rough idea about the entrance examination pattern & it’s related information.
- The total duration of examination: The PU LEET entrance examination will be conducted for a duration of 1 hour and 40 min.
- The total no. of questions: There will be in total 100 Multiple Choice Questions in the PU LEET entrance examination.
- Marking Scheme:
- There will be 1 mark awarded for each correct answer.
- 1/4 marks will be deducted on every wrong answer.
About PU LEET Exam
It is the Punjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PU LEET) is conducted every by the Punjab University for the admission Institutes governed by the Reservation Rules of Panjab University, Chandigarh. There will be no cut off of marks in the PU LEET entrance test for any category. The University will publish a common Merit cum rank list. Rank will be awarded on the basis of marks obtained in the PU LEET exam to all the candidates. Qualifying an Entrance Test does not entitle a candidate to seek admission in a course. The candidate will have to fill up and submit an Admission Form and has to meet the eligibility requirements of the course.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.