PU LEET 2021 – Panjab University has released results for LEET Entrance Test on August 10, 2021, at results.puchd.ac.in. PU LEET 2021 exam was conducted on August 01, 2021. Panjab University Lateral Entry Entrance Test is widely known as PU LEET 2021. The examination is conducted by the Panjab University for candidates to take admission to Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology and UIET, and SSGPURC Hoshiarpur Punjab. The detailed information regarding PU LEET 2021 is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
Latest: Panjab University has released the result of LEET Entrance Test 2021. Click here to check it.
PU LEET Entrance Test 2021
The admission process for PU LEET 2021 will mainly depend on the basis of Entrance test conducted by the Panjab University for the eligible candidates of PU LEET 2021. Only the candidates who have passed or are appearing in the qualifying examination for a particular Course can apply for the Entrance Test. The important dates regarding PU LEET 2021 are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|PU LEET 2021||Important Dates|
|Date of Availability of PULEET Prospectus & online Application Form||30 Jun 2021|
|Last date for submission of information on the website for generation the Login & Password||18 Jul 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee in any branch of SBI using the website generated challan||20 Jul 2021|
|Last date for deposit of fee through Online mode||20 Jul 2021|
|Last date for uploading of photograph, signature, etc.||22 Jul 2021|
|Final date by which Roll Nos. will be available online||26 Jul 2021|
|Last date to Payment late fee Rs. 500/-||29 Jul 2021|
|Availability of Admit card||29 Jul 2021|
|Date of Entrance Test||01 Aug 2021|
|Uploading of Answer key||02 Aug 2021|
|Last date for submission of objections to the Answer Key||04 Aug 2021|
|Uploading of the response to the Objections and inviting Cross-objections||07 Aug 2021|
|Last day of submission of Cross-objections to the Answer Key||09 Aug 2021 up to 2:30 pm|
|Date of Declaration of Result||10 Aug 2021|
|Centre for the Entrance Test||Chandigarh|
Hoshiarpur(If the number of
candidates exceed 50
|Date of availability of Admission Form||16 Aug 2021|
|Submission of hard copy of Admission Form and Scrutiny Form||18 Aug 2021|
|Date of Counselling 1st Round||24 Aug 2021|
|Date of Counselling 2nd Round||28 Aug 2021|
Download Schedule: Click here to download the schedule.
PU LEET 2021 Answer Key and Question Booklet
Punjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PU LEET) Answer Key with along question booklet at exams.puchd.ac.in. Candidates can check the Answer Key along with the question booklet in PDF. Check the answer key is given below the direct link.
Check Response to the Objections: Click here to check the response to the objections raised by candidates.
Check Answer Key: Click here to check the PULEET 2021 Answer Key
Check Question Booklet: Click here to check the PULEET 2021 Question Booklet
PU LEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria required by the universities to take admission in diploma B.E program. The required eligibility criteria are listed below for candidates to check before applying for the courses offered for lateral entry from diploma to the 2nd year of 4 years B.E program.
- Candidate must have passed diploma in the engineering of minimum 3 years after matriculation with physics and mathematics from polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of Technical
education/University, or recognized by UGC/AICTE, with at least 60% aggregate marks , 55% for SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates (for diploma courses). (OR)
- The candidate must have passed diploma in the engineering of minimum 2-year duration after 10 + 2 from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE. The candidate must have obtained/scored a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the Diploma Course. (OR)
- Candidates who have passed D. Voc. stream from Polytechnic college/institute affiliated with the state board of technical education/university, or recognized by UGC/AICTE will be eligible for admission to the second year of B.E. program in the same or allied sector only. The candidate must have obtained/scored a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) marks as an aggregate in the D. Voc. Course (Applicable Only for CCET, Chandigarh).
- The candidates must have passed their examination, which is Diploma in Engineering not earlier than the year 2019.
- Admission would be based on the merit/score obtained in the entrance examination conducted by Panjab University as PU LEET 2021.
Note: Candidate must have cleared all the backlogs, reappear or compartment in diploma in engineering before registering for the counseling otherwise he or she is not eligible to participate in the counseling.
PU LEET 2021 Application From
The online application process for PU LEET 2021 has been started. Candidates who are eligible for the same can apply only through online mode. The application form will be available on the official website and also the direct link for the same will also provided on the application form page for candidates, which is available in the “Quick Links” section of this page. To apply candidates will have to follow these steps mentioned below.
- Visit the official website or click on the direct link mentioned in the “Quick Links” section.
- Click on the apply now link to go to the application page.
- Fill in the detailed information required in the application form.
Application Fee: Candidates are advised to pay the prescribed application fee, which is to be paid as per the information mentioned below :
- Rs. 2,175/- for general category candidates.
- Rs. 1,088 for SC/ST/PwD candidates.
PU LEET 2021 Admit Card
Admit card will be released online after the application process is over. Candidates who will be applying must check for the availability of admit card on the official website. Only those candidates will be able to download PU LEET 2021 admit card, who filled the online application in order to appear in the PU LEET 2021 entrance examination. It is mandatory to pay the application fee within the time given, as per the schedule. The process to download the admit card is as follows:
- Visit the official website OR
- Click on the direct link that will be made available on the admit card page.
- On the login page enter ID and Password
- Admit card will be generated on the screen for candidates.
- Check the details
- Download the admit card
- Take a printout of the admit card
PU LEET 2021 Exam Pattern
The pattern of examination makes it easier for candidates to stay prepared for the examination. It also helps the candidates to get a rough idea about the entrance examination pattern & it’s related information. The examination pattern for PU LEET 2021 is explained below.
- The total duration of examination: The PU LEET entrance examination will be conducted for a duration of 1 hour and 40 min.
- The total no. of questions: There will be in total 100 Multiple Choice Questions in the PU LEET 2021 entrance examination.
- Marking Scheme:
- There will be 1 mark awarded for each correct answer.
- 1/4 marks will be deducted on every wrong answer.
PU LEET 2021 Merit Criteria
There will be no cut off of marks in the PULEET entrance test for any category. The University will publish common Merit cum rank list. Rank will be awarded on the basis of marks obtained in PULEET exam to all the candidates. Branch and Institute will be finalized at the time of admission as per the availability of seats strictly on the basis of merit and eligibility conditions.
PU LEET 2021 Tie-breaking Criteria
Such candidates those who are securing equal marks shall be bracketed together. Their inter-se merit will be determined by the Institution in accordance with the following criteria:
- A candidate getting a higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall rank higher in order of merit.
- That if the marks in qualifying examination are also the same then the candidates obtaining more marks in the immediate lower examination, shall rank higher in order of merit.
- That if two or more candidates secure equal marks in first & second pointers above, candidate senior in age shall rank higher in the order of merit.
PU LEET 2021 Counselling
The final procedure for admission through PU LEET 2021 is the counseling round that is conducted by the universities offering admission. Candidates according to their ranks will be called for counseling process where seats will be allocated to the candidates as per the availability. In the counseling, candidates will have to bring all the important documents that will be verified by the authorities. Candidates must make the submission of hard copy of Admission Form and Scrutiny Form with photocopies of all relevant documents and demand draft.
PU LEET 2021 Seat Intake
The availability of the total number of seats in PU LEET 2021, is provided below. In case any other seat falling vacant due to surrender till the date of counseling, the same will also be filled in through PULEET.
Seats available at Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology, Sector 26, Chandigarh
Total Sanctioned Intake under LEET: 24 Seats
About PU LEET Exam
It is the Punjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PU LEET) is conducted every by the Punjab University for the admission Institutes governed by the Reservation Rules of Panjab University, Chandigarh. There will be no cut off of marks in the PU LEET entrance test for any category. The University will publish a common Merit cum rank list. Rank will be awarded on the basis of marks obtained in the PU LEET exam to all the candidates. Qualifying an Entrance Test does not entitle a candidate to seek admission in a course. The candidate will have to fill up and submit an Admission Form and has to meet the eligibility requirements of the course.
PU LEET Exam Archives
Official Website: puleet.puchd.ac.in
For more information on PU LEET 2021 – Download Information Brochure.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.