PULEET 2024 is conducted by PU. Now you can know all about Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test (PULEET) exam date, application form, syllabus from here on aglasem.com. To start with, PULEET is a State level Lateral Entry entrance exam that is held by Panjab University. Moreover, purpose of this exam is to do admission in UIET Chandigarh, Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar UICET, UIET Hoshiarpur, CCET Chandigarh in Lateral entry from Diploma to 2nd year of 4 years B.E. degree. Therefore if you are preparing for PULEET exam, then you should check eligibility at puleet.puchd.ac.in, apply, then download admit card, solve previous year question papers, and check answer key, result.
What is PULEET exam?
The PULEET 2024 is an entrance exam for admission to Lateral entry from Diploma to 2nd year of 4 years B.E. degree, in UIET Chandigarh, Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar UICET, UIET Hoshiarpur, CCET Chandigarh. Here PULEET is short for Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test. It is moreover a State level test organized by PU i.e. Panjab University. Complete details of PULEET exam are here at aglasem.com.
PULEET 2024 Exam Date
The Panjab University announces exam date of PULEET. The important dates to note for Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test are as follows. Nevertheless keep checking puleet.puchd.ac.in to know any changes in the schedule.
|Release of PULEET Application Form||As per PU|
|Application Form Last Date||As per PU|
|Admit Card Release Date||As per PU|
|PULEET 2024 Exam Date||As per PU|
|Last Year’s Exam Date||25 Jun|
|Publication of Answer Key||As per PU|
|PULEET Result Announcement Date||As per PU|
Likewise, the PULEET exam structure is also published by PU. Important features of the Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test are as follows. However check official website puleet.puchd.ac.in from time to time for any changes in the exam pattern.
You can check the PULEET 2024 exam pattern as per its announcement at puleet.puchd.ac.in. Last year the exam pattern was as follows.
- Mode of Exam – The exam is a Offline test.
- Question type – The questions are Multiple choice.
- Number of Questions – There are 100 questions in the entrance exam.
- Total Marks – Maximum marks in the exam is 100.
- Exam Duration – The entrance exam is of 1 hour 40 minutes.
- Language of Question Paper – The question paper is in language English.
Marking Scheme –
- Candidates get +1 marks for correct answer.
- And negative marks is -1/4 for incorrect answers
PULEET 2024 Syllabus
- Now the PULEET syllabus 2024 refers to list of topics from which there will be questions PULEET 2024 question paper.
- Therefore you can download PULEET syllabus pdf at aglasem.com to know what to study.
- Moreover refer best books for PULEET preparation to complete PULEET syllabus.
- You can also utilize PULEET Chapter Wise Weightage to know which are most important topics and utilize it for your PULEET 2024 preparation plan.
- Whether you attend any PULEET coaching, or are doing self-studies, you should study all chapters from the syllabus.
PULEET 2024 Application Form
- The PULEET 2024 Registration or the PULEET Application Form 2024 refers to the process of applying for the test.
- If you want to appear in Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test, then you must check eligibility and apply as per guidelines that PU provides at official website puleet.puchd.ac.in.
- Whereas Panjab University announces the release date and PULEET Application Form last date, both, via notifications from time to time.
- So fill correct details in application form PULEET exam, with relevant documents required, fee, and submit it before deadline.
- Only those who apply on time can later download PULEET 2024 admit card.
PULEET Previous Year Question Papers
- Coming to previous year question papers of PULEET, these are set of question papers of past year Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test.
- If you are preparing for this Lateral Entry entrance exam, then you must solve PULEET question papers to understand exam pattern and difficulty level.
- Therefore you can download PULEET question paper PDF and PYQP of related exams from aglasem to enhance your preparation and improve your chances of clearing PULEET Cut Off and getting admission in your dream college for Lateral entry from Diploma to 2nd year of 4 years B.E. degree.
PULEET 2024 Result
- After exam, PU announces PULEET result 2024.
- The PULEET result date depends on post-examination processes of Panjab University.
- If you appeared in the Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test, then you can check the PULEET result to know score, rank at puleet.puchd.ac.in and participate in PULEET 2024 counselling.
PULEET – An Overview
The important highlights of this exam are as follows.
|Name of Exam||PULEET|
|PULEET Full Form||Panjab University Lateral Engineering Entrance Test|
|More Exams Of This Type||Lateral Entry Entrance Exams|
|Scale Of This Exam||State Level|
|State or Region For Which This Exam Is Most Relevant||Chandigarh |
(note – this does not indicate domicile requirement.
it only refers to states or regions where score
accepting colleges are situated)
|Organization That Holds This Exam||PU|
|PU Full Form||Panjab University|
|Programs or Courses Where Admission Is Through This Test||Lateral entry from Diploma to 2nd year of 4 years B.E. degree|
|Colleges or Universities Where Admission Is Through This Test||UIET Chandigarh, Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar UICET, UIET Hoshiarpur, CCET Chandigarh|
If you have any queries about PULEET 2024, then please ask in comments below.
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.