Saurashtra University PG Medical Admission 2017 – Saurashtra University has released notification for eligible candidates for admission into Post Graduate Medical Degree / Diploma courses of Saurashtra University for the academic year 2017-2018. Admission will be done on the basis of NEET PG 2017. Candidates can check the detail of Saurashtra University PG Medical Admission 2017 through NEET PG like courses, seat intake, application process and some other important information on this page below.
Latest – Saurashtra University Merit List 2017 has been published. Check the link below.
Saurashtra University PG Medical Admission 2017 through NEET PG
Candidates seeking admission in PG Medical Degree / Diploma Courses will have to fill the Application form which is available online. Candidates are requested to read all the instructions who are applying for this course.
Schedule for the Saurashtra University PG Medical Admission 2017 is given below.
|Date of starting of Online Applications||01 Feb 2017|
|Last date of Online Applications||15 Feb 2017|
Saurashtra University PG Medical 2017 Application Form
The Application form need to be filled up by Candidate (Appeared in NEET and Qualified as per PG Medical Admission rules of Saurashtra University) who want to get admission on university quota. The candidates can apply online from Saurashtra University website www.saurashtrauniversity.edu or through the direct link given below.
Application Fees – The application form fee is Rs. 2000/- (Two Thousand) The application form fee is to be paid by the Online Payment Gateway.
- He / She must be an Indian.
- The Candidate must have completed the recognized M. B. B. S. or equivalent course from University within Gujarat state and completed compulsory rotating internship before the date of first counseling. All candidates shall have to submit the certificate from the Dean of college regarding completion of compulsory rotating internship.However a candidate who has completed eight months of internship shall submit a certificate from the Dean of college regarding completion of eight months of internship (the certificate should mention date of completion of internship) along with the application, failing which their application shall be summarily rejected. Such candidate will have to produce full internship completion certificate at the time of Counseling, failing which, candidate will not be eligible for admission.
- The candidate should have obtained permanent registration with Medical Council of India or Gujarat medical Council within one month from the date of his / her admission, failing which the admission of candidate shall be cancelled and will not eligible to apply in future.
- The candidate who is currently engaged in P. G. Medical studies in this University or any other University or equivalent body is not eligible to apply.
- The candidate who in the past selected and admitted to any P. G. Medical course of this or any other university or equivalent body and did not complete the course, is not eligible. ifany applicant had given false information his/her admission will be treated as cancelled.
- The candidate who is graduate of a University other than Saurashtra University should have to submit provisional eligibility certificate (P.E.C.) from this Saurashtra University within one month from the date of his / her admission, failing which the admission of candidate shall be cancelled and will not be eligible to apply in future.
- The candidate (including in service candidates, M.O.) are eligible only they had appeared in Competitive Entrance examination conducted (NEET-PG) in 2016-17 academic year for admission to Post – graduate medical courses (M.S. / M. D. / Diploma) held by NEET –PG2016-2017. should have to secure 50% marksin entrance test for seeking admission to open category seats and 40% marks in entrance test for seeking admission to SC, ST & SEBC category seats only. (Reserved candidate securing 40 % or more but less than 50 % in entrance test will not be eligible for open category seat even if it remain vacant.) However open category candidate with locomotors disability of lower limbs who has secured 45 % of marks in entrance test will be eligible for 3 % locomotors disability quota only.
Saurashtra University PG Medical 2017 Seat Matrix
Saurashtra University PG Medical 2017 Counselling
Online counseling date and time will be notified on university website. (www.saurashtrauniversity.edu) No separate notice or individual letters will be sent. Students will have to fill their online choices of subjects and colleges in prescribed time limit. Allocation of Seat and Institute will be declared online on pre determined date. Students will have to join college in prescribed time limit with online generated order of same. STUDENTS HAVE TO PAY FEES AND ALL NECESSARY ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS AT THE TIME OF JOINING TO COLLEGE AUTHORITY. Otherwise his/her Admission will be treated as cancelled.
Procedures for Online counseling and Admission are as under:-
- Display of Merit List
- Choice Filling for Mock Round
- Allocation of the seat of Mock Round
- Choice Filling of the Actual First Round of Admission
- Allocation of the seat of Actual First Round
- Display of Vacant seats for the Second Round
- Choice Filling for Second Mock Round (Only Higher Choice)
- Allocation of the seat of Second Mock Round
- Choice Filling of the Actual Second Round of Admission (Only Higher Choice)
- Allocation of the seat of Actual Second Round
- If required then Reshuffling of the seats based on Second Round Choice Filling