|Manipal University||Apply Now for MU OET|
|SRM University||Apply Now for SRMJEEE|
|JEE Main 2018 Exam Date, Eligibility, Exam Pattern.||Get All Details Here|
St. Johns PG Admission Result 2017 can be checked online. Only P.G. NEET 2017 qualified candidates are eligible for admission and based on their All India NEET ranking/NEET score will be called for clinical skills (Practical Test) and an Interview for Admission in St. John’s Medical College PG Medical (MD, MS, PG Diploma) courses. Result / Merit list for each stage will also be available here. Get here complete details of St. Johns PG Medical Admission Result 2017.
Schedule is given below.
|Announcement of interview list||10 Feb 2017|
|Interviews and practicals||28 Feb 2017 to 02 Mar 2017|
|Announcement of final results||06 Mar 2017|
|Last date for admission||–|
|Commencement of courses||01 Apr 2017|
St. John’s PG Medical Result 2017
St.John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore offers admission in MD, MS, PG Diploma programmes. Admission is done through selection procedure consisting of NEET Score, Practical Test score & Interview.
St. John’s PG Medical Admission Final Result 2017 – Check Here
Check PG Medical Interview List 2017 here
How to check St. John’s PG Medical Exam Result 2017?
- Visit the website http://stjohnsadmissions.in or direct link provided above.
- Click on Result link.
- Result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Save it and take a print out it’s for future reference.
Documents are to be submitted at the time of the Interview
- M.B.B.S. Degree or Provisional Pass Certificate.
- Statements of marks of all M.B.B.S. Examinations (as in the form enclosed).
- Caste Certificate (if SC/ST from Karnataka).
- Compulsory Rotating Internship Certificate.
- A Certificate from the authority concerned to the effect that the Hospital where internship was done is a Teaching Hospital or recognised by the University/ Medical Council of India for Internship training as the case may be.
- State Medical Council Registration Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution where the candidate studied for M.B.B.S. Course.
- Junior Residency Certificate or Service Certificate from the competent authority (if applicable).
- Certificates showing distinctions, scholarships, honours, medals etc. for MBBS only, if any.
- Post-graduate diploma or degree certificates, if any.
- A certificate from the head of the Institution last attended, giving details of the number of attempts at each examination and failures, if any.
- A certificate showing extra-curricular activities / Sports (Intercollegiate/State only).
- For former students of this Institution a Certificate of service in rural and underserved areas in this country from the authority concerned and approved by the Director of this Institution.
- NEET (PG) 2017-Results.
Note: Unless all the above mentioned Original Certificates are produced when called for interview, no interview will be conducted. Migration and Transfer certificates are to be enclosed along with the originals. All Foreign students require a “No Objection Certificate” from Secretary, Government of India, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Nirman Bhavan, New Delhi – 110 011 before admission to the College. Should a candidate secure admission, all the original certificates will be deposited in the College until the completion of the Course
Final Selection Procedure
Final selection will be based on
- NEET Score
- Practical Test score.
- Interview Score
- In addition to the above, weightage will be given to the following categories of applicants:
- Graduates, who have served medically underserved areas and underprivileged community, recognised as such by the St. John’s Medical College for a period of at least two years.
- Roman Catholic Community members
- Religious sisters (Nuns)
Finally selected candidates must pay the fees within stipulated date.
Admission to various courses will be provisional and is subject to confirmation of eligibility by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences(RGUHS). The decision of the University with regard to eligibility is final. The selected candidate should obtain the Eligibility Certificate personally from the University and submit it along with other certificates before paying the fees.
If you have any queries regarding St. John’s PG Medical Result 2017, please ask in comments below.