St Johns PG Medical Admission 2020 – St Johns Medical College offers admission into various PG Medical courses each year. The admission process is held through the centralized counselling conducted by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) after the declaration of the NEET – PG results. Candidates who qualifie the exam can apply for the St Johns PG Medical 2020 Admission as per the eligibility criteria. The notification regarding the St Johns PG Medical Admission 2020 releases on the official website, stjohns.in. Candidates are selected on the basis of the NEET – PG 2020 score. Check out more details regarding the St Johns PG Medical Admission 2020 from this page.
St Johns PG Medical Admission 2020
There a total number of 130 Seats in the PG Medical courses for which the admission is conducted. You can check out the important dates related to the St Johns PG Medical Admission 2020 below:
|St Johns PG Medical Admission 2020||Important Dates|
|Online Registrations start||17 Apr 2020|
|Last date for submitting Application Forms online||27 Apr 2020|
Courses Offered by the College
The following PG Medical courses are offered by St Johns Medical College for admission 2020:
- M.D. Anesthesia
- M.D. Anatomy
- M.D. Biochemistry
- M.D. Community Health
- M.D. Dermatology
- M.D. Emergency Medicine
- M.S. ENT
- M.D. Family Medicine
- M.D. Forensic Medicine
- M.D. General Medicine
- M.S. General Surgery
- M.D. Microbiology
- M.S. Obstetrics & Gynecology
- M.S. Ophthalmology
- M.S. Orthopedics
- M.D. Pediatrics
- M.D. Pathology
- M.D. Pharmacology
- M.D. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- M.D. Physiology
- M.D. Psychiatry
- M.D. Radio diagnosis
- M.D. Radiation Oncology
- M.D. Transf. Med. & Immuno Haemat.
St Johns PG Medical Admission 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who want to pursue PG from St Johns Medical College must clear the following mentioned eligibility criteria:
- All the candidates must have qualified M.B.B.S Degree or Post Graduate Medical Diploma from any recognized university by the Medical Council of India.
- The candidates must have done the compulsory Rotating Internship of one year on or before March 31, 2020.
- The candidates must be registered with the Indian Medical Council.
- All the candidates must have qualified the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test, NEET-PG 2020.
St Johns PG Medical Admission Process 2020
To get admission into PG Medical Courses, all the candidates have to register themselves for the centralized counselling held by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). The selection is based on the result of NEET PG 2020 of all the candidates. Through the counselling, candidates have to select St Johns Medial College and appear for the admission process as per the schedule.
The candidates have to submit following documents in original at the time of reporting in the college after getting a seat.
- MBBS Degree/ Provisional Passing Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters of MBBS
- Caste Certificate
- Rotating Internship Certificate
- State Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- PG Diploma Certificate, if any
- For former students of this institute, Certificate of Service in Rural and underserved areas in the country
- NEET PG 2020 scorecard
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- SJMC Bond
- Photocopies of certificates showing distinction, honours, medal, scholarships at MBBS and extra-curricular activities at Inter Collegiate or State level, if any.
How to Apply for St Johns PG Medical Admission 2020
Candidates have to apply for St Johns PG Medical Admission 2020 via the Centralized counselling conducted by KEA. The counselling is held only in the Online mode. All the candidates who qualify the NEET PG 2020 cut off can apply for the counselling process. The first step is to register at the official website of KEA.
The mode of submitting the Registration fee is online. Candidates can check out the registration fee as mentioned category – wise below:
- General/ 2A/ 2B/ 3A/ 3B Candidates: Rs. 1000
- SC/ ST/ Cat – 1/ PwD Candidates: Rs. 500
- NRI/ OCI/ PIO/ Foreign Nationals Candidates: Rs. 5000
The counselling process involves the following steps:
- Online Registration
- Document Verification
- Online Counselling Procedure
- Seat Allotment
- Issue of Admission Order as per NEET PG – 2020.
St Johns PG Medical 2020 Online Registration
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to register for the centralized counselling:
- Open the official website of KEA, kea.kar.nic.in.
- Click on the link for NEET – PG 2020 Admission
- The Registration Portal will open up.
- Now fill the Registration form by entering the details like – Name, Contact details, Address, Category, Educational Qualification details, Date of Birth etc.
- Pay the Registration Fees.
St Johns PG Medical 2020 Choice Filling
After the Registration and document verification, candidates have fill the choices of their preferred colleges in which they want to get admission. Candidates have to first select the discipline in the Option Entry form. After which, the list of Medical colleges opens in the next screen. Candidates then have to select the colleges priority – wise.
St Johns PG Medical 2020 Seat Allotment
The Seat Allotment is conducted on the basis of the Seat Matrix issued by the Govt. for each discipline. The Seat Matrix mentions is given College wise, course wise and category wise. The allotment of the seats is done on the basis of the Merit, priority of the choices filled by the candidates.
The following rounds are conducted for the Seat Allotment:
- First Round
- Second Round
- Mop – up Round
St Johns PG Medical 2020 Mop – Up Round
After the choice filling, various rounds of the counselling is conducted. Mop Round is conducted if some seats remains vacant after the Second Round of allotment. Candidates have to satisfy the following criteria to become eligible for the Mop – Up Round:
- Candidates who are allotted pre – Para clinical seat are allowed to participate in the mop – up – round.
- Candidates who have not selected any option in the second round are not eligible for the mop – up round.
St Johns PG Medical Seat Details 2020
Candidates can check out the availability of seats in various PG Medical courses as mentioned below:
|M.D. Community Health||8|
|M.D. Emergency Medicine||3|
|M.D. Family Medicine||3|
|M.D. Forensic Medicine||1|
|M.D. General Medicine||15|
|M.S. General Surgery||5|
|M.S. Obstetrics & Gynaecology||8|
|M.D. Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation||2|
|M.D. Radiation Oncology||2|
|M.D. Transfusion Medicine & Immuno-Haematology||1|
St Johns PG Medical Fee Structure 2020
Candidates can check out the Fee Structure of all the PG Medical courses below:
About St Johns Medical College
St Johns Medical College is situated at Bangalore. It was established in the year 1963 by Catholic Bishop’s Conference of India (CBCI). It is one of the best medical colleges of India. For the last past 10 years, St Johns Medical College has ranked among the top 10 medical colleges of India. It has been accorded with a 5 star grade by NAAC. The college offers a four year M.B.B.S and PG Medical, Super Specialty, Fellowship and Elective programmes. All the information regarding the admission releases on the official website as per the schedule.
Departments of the College:
- Pre – Para clinical
- Surgical Department
- Medical Departments
- Diagnostic Services
Official Website: stjohns.in
For more information, Download Information Brochure
To get fastest exam alerts and government job alerts in India, join our Telegram channel.