TS ICET 2019: The exam date for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2019 has been released by TSCHE. The entrance will be held on 23 and 24 May 2019. TS ICET is a written test, conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), Hyderabad for the admission into MBA and MCA courses in full time or part-time or evening or distance mode. The entrance test score is acceptable to all the universities in the state of Telangana, and their affiliated colleges. To know more on TS ICET 2019, candidates must read the articles written below.
TS ICET 2019
Considering the orders issued by the Government of Telangana State and the proceedings by TSCHE, online applications are invited for the appearance in the TS ICET for admission into 1st year MBA/MCA Degree Course for the academic year 2019-2020. The admissions are granted in the various universities and their affiliated colleges offering MBA/MCA Programmes.
TS ICET 2019 schedule is given below:
|Application availability from||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application form without late fee||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Last day Application submission with late fee 500||1st week of May 2019|
|Last day Application submission with late fee of Rs 2000/||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last day Application submission with late fee of Rs.5000/-||3rd week of May 2019|
|Last day Application submission with late fee of Rs.10,000/-||3rd week of May 2019|
|Issuance of Telangana ICET 2019 Hall Ticket||To be announced|
|TS ICET 2019 exam date||23 & 24 May 2019|
|Final Result shall be declared||To be announced|
|Counselling begin from||To be announced|
TS ICET 2019
Eligibility Criteria for TS ICET 2019
Students are suggested to carefully note the given below points to know the eligibility criteria required before applying for this entrance exam. The below criteria has been structured on the basis of the last year trends.
Candidate should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) Order, 1974 as amended up to date.
Candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the University they wish to apply.
- For MBA Admission: The candidates seeking admission for MBA programme should have passed a recognized Bachelor’s Degree Examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA Admission: The candidates seeking admission to MCA programme should have passed recognized Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration (except Oriental Languages) with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level.
- The qualifying Degree secured by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by the joint committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates appearing for the final year degree examination shall also appear for TSICET-2019.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET-2019 are 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates. Mere qualification in the entrance test does not entitle a candidate to have been admitted into MBA/MCA course unless the candidate:
- appears for Counseling at the notified Centers.
- applies in response to the admission notification issued by the authority concerned (for part-time\evening\distance mode).
- satisfies all the eligibility criteria for admission as stipulated by the authority concerned.
TS ICET 2019 Application Form
The application form for TS ICET 2019 has to be submitted through online mode only. Late application invites are also accepted by the conducting body with candidates have to pay some extra registration fee as per to the norms. Before filling the form online, candidates must ensure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria for the same.
Candidates have to make the payment on or before the due date prescribed by TSCHE. The Registration fee for online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at APOnline /TSOnline Centers and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking).
The application fee given below is of the last year and only for the reference purpose.
|Category||Application Fee charges|
|For other Categories||Rs. 650|
TS ICET 2019 Hall Ticket
Telangana State Council for Higher Education allows the candidate to download the admit card in the mentioned dates given in the official notification. The admit card can be downloaded by providing the registration number one received during the application process. Candidates can download the TS ICET 2019 ADMIT CARD from the above Admit Card Page. Without the hall ticket, no candidate will be allowed to appear in the entrance exam. Candidates are suggested to go through the complete details mentioned in the admit card before taking the print out.
TS ICET 2019 Exam Pattern
- Mode of examination: paper-pencil based test
- Number of questions: 200
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Format: Objective Type
- Sections in paper: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability
- Marking scheme: +1 for correct response and no negative marking for any wrong attempt.
- Total Marks: 200
The Exam Pattern given below is of the last year and only for the reference purpose.
|Section||Number of Questions and Marks|
||75 Questions (75 marks)|
||75 Questions (75 marks)|
||50 Questions (50 marks)|
TS ICET 2019 Syllabus
The best way to prepare an examination is to be aware about the syllabus. Candidates are suggested to plan the preparation according to the provided syllabus. Candidates can also download the official syllabus from the official website of TSICET 2019 icet.tsche.ac.in.
Section-A: Analytical Ability: 75Q (75 Marks)
- Data Sufficiency: 20 Q (20 marks)
- Problem Solving 55 Q (55 Marks)
- a) Sequences and Series 25 Q (25 Marks)
- b) Data Analysis 10 Q (10 Marks)
- c) Coding and Decoding Problems 10Q (10 Marks)
- d) Date, Time & Arrangement Problems 10Q (10 Marks)
Section -B: Mathematical Ability 75Q (75 Marks)
- Arithmetical Ability 35Q (35 Marks)
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability 30Q (30 Marks)
III. Statistical Ability: 10Q (10 Marks)
Section-C: Communication Ability: 50Q (50 Marks) Objectives of the Test Candidates will be assessed on the ability to
- Identify vocabulary used in the day-to-day communication.
- Understand the functional use of grammar in day-to-day communication as well as in the business contexts.
- Identify the basic terminology and concepts in computer and business contexts (letters, reports, memoranda, agenda, minutes etc.).
- Understand written text and drawing inferences.
- Part 1. Vocabulary 10Q (10M)
- Part 2. Business and Computer terminology 10Q (10M)
- Part 3. Functional Grammar 15Q (15M)
- Part 4. Reading Comprehension (3 Passages) 15Q (15M)
TS ICET 2019 Answer Key
After the completion of the entrance exam on the scheduled date, the TSCHE releases the preliminary Answer key. Candidates can match the answer keys with their mentioned answers. If there are any discrepancy candidates will get the time to challenge the answer key. The council will release the final answer key within one week after the preliminary answer key.
TS ICET 2019 Result
The result for TS ICET 2019 will be declared on the official website only www.icet.tsche.ac.in. Candidates will be required to login into the mentioned portal with the necessary details such as Hall Ticket Number, Application Number, Date of Birth and download the scorecard. Take a print out of the scorecard as it will be required at the time of counseling.
TS ICET 2019 Counselling
The notice regarding the counselling will be released by TS ICET. It contains detailed information about payment of processing fee, certificate verification and option exercise for web based counselling. A schedule for centralised and decentralised verification of documents will also be provided. Candidates can go through the same before proceeding further. Candidates will be intimated about the selection process and counselling schedule as soon as it will be released by the official sources.
TS ICET 2019 Mock Test
A mock test facility will be provided by the officials for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET) 2019. Candidates can take this test to prepare for the upcoming exam and to know about the test. The direct link to take the test will also be provided below.
The link of the mock test given below is of the last year.
Mock Test: Click Here to check the TS ICET 2018 Mock Test.
TS ICET 2019 Test Centers
The TSICET-2019 examination shall be held at the following 16 Regional Online Test Centers in Telangana State and Andhra Pradesh.
- Ranga Reddy
Universities Affiliated By TSCHE
- Prof. Jayashankar Agricultural University (PJAU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University (BRAOU)
- JNT University, Hyderabad (JNTU-H)
- Kakatiya University (KU)
- Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU)
- Osmania University (OU)
- Palamur University (PU)
- Satavahana University (SU)
- Telangana University (TU)
Official Website: www.icet.tsche.ac.in.
For complete details of TS ICET 2019 – Download Official Notification 2018 for reference purpose.