TS ICET 2017 – Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2017 is MBA and MCA entrance exam in Telangana state. ICET committee works under the guidance of Telangana State Council for Higher Education and is holding ICET 2017. Exam conducting body of TS ICET 2017 is, as always, Kakatiya University from Warangal, Telangana. Candidates who have registered successfully for TS ICET 2017 can also check details of TS ICET Admit Card & TS ICET 2017 Result as per official announcement.
TS ICET 2017 Provisional Allotment List & Admission Order have been released. Check the link below.
Important dates for TS ICET 2017
|Release of notification||23 Feb 2017|
|TS ICET application form submission commencement||14 Mar 2017|
|Apply online and pay application fee ends||16 Apr 2017|
|Last date to apply with late fee||14 May 2017|
|TS ICET 2017 Hall ticket|
|TS ICET 2017 Exam date||18 May 2017|
|Release of answer keys||21 May 2017|
|End of submitting objections to keys||27 May 2017|
|TS ICET 2017 Result declaration and final answer keys||31 May 2017|
Web Based Counselling
Annexure – I
Annexure – II
TS ICET 2017 – Mandatory details for filling Online Application Form
TS ICET 2017 Application Form Correction
The candidates are highly expected to be extra careful while filling the TS ICET 2017 Online application form. Candidates who have made some mistake in TS ICET 2017 can edit some of the fields (excluding Regional Test Centre) in the Filled In Online Application Form of TS ICET 2017.
candidate write a request letter with relevant proofs addressing CONVENER, TSICET-2017 or send an e-mail to [email protected]
Date of exam 18 May 2017
TS ICET 2017 will be held on 18 May 2017. Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET) will take place at regional centers of Telangana state so that candidates from any part of Telangana may appear in the exam. It is necessary to appear and qualify in TS ICET 2017 in order to compete for over 33000 MBA and MCA seats.
Answer keys and Result after TS ICET 2017 exam
Kakatiya University has released official answer keys of TS ICET 2017 after the examination. Candidates get also an opportunity to submit an objection against the TSICET 2017 provisional answer keys.
TS ICET 2017 Result has been declared on 31 May 2017.
Conducted body of TS ICET 2017 is Kakatiya University(kakatiya.ac.in)
TS ICET 2017 Notification released on 23 Feb 2017
TS ICET 2017 notification has been published on 23rd February 2017. The notification contains details of eligibility and how to apply for TS ICET 2017 as well as exam centers. Candidates interested in MBA and MCA admissions may refer to official notification of TS ICET 2017 and apply.
Apply for TS ICET 2017 from 14 Mar 2017
Applications for TS ICET 2017 is available from 14 March 2017. Candidates can apply until 16 April 2017 without any late application fee for TS ICET 2017. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before apply online for TS ICET 2017. Even after the 16 April 2017, you may apply for TS ICET 2017 with an additional late fee.
|Events||Dates / Links|
|TS ICET 2017 Online Application Form & Correction (If any)||Click here|
|TS ICET 2017 Official Notice||Official Notice|
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates seeking admission
- For MBA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree Examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination.
- For MCA: Should have passed recognized Bachelors Degree examination of minimum three years duration with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of reserved categories) in the qualifying examination with Mathematics at 10+2 level
- The candidates should be Indian Nationals and should satisfy local/non-local status requirements laid down in the Telangana State Educational Institutions.
- The candidates other than Indian Nationals should satisfy the rules of the Universities concerned.
- As per the latest AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2017-18, eligibility criteria for admission into MBA and MCA courses is revised stiuplating 50% (45% for reserved categories) of marks at the qualifying examination. Candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in relevent GOs at the time of admissions.
- The qualifying Degree obtained by Distance Mode Program should have recognition by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- The candidates who are appearing for the final year degree examination shall also be eligible to appear for TSICET 2017.
- Admission into any college depends on its Recognition/Affiliation by the Statutory Bodies.
- Qualifying marks in TSICET 2017 is 25% and no minimum marks are prescribed for SC/ST candidates.
Application Fees – The Registration fee for TS ICET 2017 online submission and late fee, if applicable, may be paid at TS Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e – Seva Centers in T.S. and also through payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card) for TS ICET 2017 application form.
- Rs. 350/-
- Rs. 250/- in case of SC/ST Candidates
Last date for Submission of Online Applications of TS ICET 2017
- Without Late Fee – 16 Apr 2017
- With a Late fee of Rs. 500/- 24 Apr 2017
- With a Late fee of Rs. 2,000/- 02 May 2017
- With a Late fee of Rs. 5,000/- 08 May 2017
- With a Late fee of Rs. 10,000/- 14 May 2017
TS ICET Exam Pattern
The test consists of 200 questions of one mark each in the following topics.
Syllabus and Model Question Paper
Model Question Paper
FAQ Regarding form submission of TS ICET 2017
|Why have you gone for TS ICET 2017 Online Application Form submission this year?||TS ICET 2017 Online Application Form has many advantages. Completing an Online Application Form is easy and fast as compared to the Printed Application Form and ICR/OMR sheet. The Online submission of the Application Form of TS ICET 2017 will reduce the whole processing time for a student|
|How should I submit the Application form of TS ICET 2017?||For TSICET-2017, Application form cannot be bought at designated centers and has to be submitted ONLY through ONLINE mode. Please visit the TS ICET website www.icet.tsche.ac.in for more details.|
|How do I apply online for TS ICET 2017?||Visit the TS ICET-2017 website www.icet.tsche.ac.in and go through the information carefully. The entire information about TSICET-2017 is provided there. Be ready with the “mandatory details” and then Click on “APPLY ONLINE” field. It will guide you through the whole process.|
|What are the various modes of payment of Registration fees?||There are two modes of payment for TS ICET 2017. The first mode is through TS Online / AP Online / e-Seva / Mee Seva centers and the other mode is through Debit Card / Credit Card/Net Banking. The locations of TSOnline / APOnline / eSeva / Mee Seva centers are given in the TSICET-2017 website.|
|How do I know that my application has been received and accepted after filling in the Online Application Form?||The candidate has to take a print of the “Filled In Application Form”, keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use the Registration number printed in the “Filled In Application Form” for all future correspondence|
|What should I do with the “Filled In Application Form”?||The candidate has to take a print of the “Filled In Application Form”, keep a copy of this form and preserve it carefully. Use the Registration number printed in the “Filled In Application Form” for all future correspondence.|
|Do I need to post my TS ICET 2017 application and attachments?||No, Not Necessary to send TS ICET 2017 application form anywhere.|
For complete details of TS ICET 2017 – Download Official Notification.